BY SEPHORA

A petite, next-generation, gentle styling brush with tourmaline-infused bristles. Sephora Hair Brushes Small Detangling Brush is for the woman who wants to achieve mane magnificence sans the damage. Discover maximal shine and control with this smart tool that detangles short- to medium-length hair while avoiding breakage, preserving the hair's natural moisture, and keeping static at bay. This advanced haircare essential harnesses the power of tourmaline to deliver spectacular results. The bristles release negative ions on contact with hair. The ions penetrate the core of the hair shaft, canceling static and frizz and turning up the shine factor. A comfortable silicone grip makes for simple, easy use. see more...

Mallory S.
Mallory S.
I really like this brush because your able to travel with it if you needed to. The brush has nice bristles.  The grip is also really nice. The brush is gentle on the hair. It Doesn't rip the hair out. Your able to use it when your hair is dry or wet. This is an over all nice product.
Miriah P.
Miriah P.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only use detangling brushes as my scalp is quite sensitive and my wavy hair tends to get tangled easily. This is one of my favorites as it does not pull as I brush through my hair. Ths price point is not too terrible either for what it is worth.
Que W.
Que W.
Louisville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this brush. I use it on my daughters hair which is super curly and I brush it after I shampoo it and it's so easy to brush thru.
Olamide O.
Olamide O.
Far Rockaway, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice brush to use on wigs only tho! Cos I have kinky hair and this won't go through.. this can be bought from their website
Ashanti A.
Ashanti A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brush to detangle my hair. Sometimes it's small size can be difficult to handle but overall it's great
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush! It is great if you are tender headed. It is affordable and I would recommend this brush.
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Mississauga, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
this brush does work wonders ! i love it because i find it doesn't pull out my hair as much and it really does detangle my hair when i get out of the shower
Emma J.
Emma J.
Kirke Hyllinge
Good hairbrush. Detangles the hair perfectly and leaves the hair soft.
The weight of the brush is very nice, and this helps it to glide through the hair.
It is a very standart brush, everybody needs this kind of brush.
There is not much more to say about it, than it is just a great standart hairbrush