SEPHORA COLLECTION Slim Essential Brush Set uploaded by Salinas S.

BY SEPHORA

A travel-friendly set of essential Sephora Professional makeup brushes. Sized to slip easily into your purse or briefcase, this soft, microfiber brush portfolio has a magnetic closure and houses five professional-quality brushes.Set includes a powder brush, blush brush, large eye shadow brush, small eye shadow brush, and a retractable lip brush.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

MBALENHLE N.
I love these brushes, they are absolutely great. They are very soft and Don't hurt the skin at all. They don't shed. Amazing to blend everything
Brianna D.
I’ve had these brushes for almost a year now and they’re just as good as the first time I used them- I think the key is keeping them clean. They’re a little pricey, but cheap brushes break very easily so they’re worth it.
Laura G.
Burnaby, BC
These brushes are fantastic. I use them every day and the blending is great. Good quality in every way, and easy cleaning. My makeup always looks good and I think the quality of brush has a lot to do with that. Long lasting.
Rosana C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Í have this brushes and it's so good because they are so soft. It is expensive but good for makeup artists.
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
His is perfect for travel! I always keep this in my carry on bag. This is all you need for a quick getaway look!
Momokhan O.
River Grove, IL
It's very nice brush & very very soft & smooth for skin I really love it it's amazing & excellent value
It's very easy to apply the foundation
& my skin type is oily.
It's my adorable brush absolutely I will buy it again & again
Stephany S.
Me gusta mucho ya que los productos se difuminan muy bien es uno de mis set de brochas favoritos.
Jessica R.
Great brushes. They do exactly as they are meant to do with no issues. They are easy to use and easy to handle.
Lola J.
Baltimore, MD
These brushes may be easily overlooked because of the small minimalist packaging but please do NOT be fooled. The efficiency and quality these brushes produce are A1. Ive owned them for little over a year and they are still, despite the travel size, are some of my go-tos.
Allison C.
Philadelphia, PA
These brushes are definitely ESSENTIAL!!! I purchased this online at Sephora during a sale and am so glad I did! This product even applies my makeup and feels so soft on my skin. I would buy again but I don't need to bc the quality is so great :)
Laura B.
Duesseldorf, Germany
How long do they last when I wash them from time to time?
Mackenzie  M.
Terry, MS
Are these worth the price?
Jennifer B.
Beech Island, SC
What is the best makeup brush sets?
Aaron F.
LEVITTOWN, PA
Are these worth the price?
Lis L.
Why do you like these brushes?