SEPHORA COLLECTION Slim Essential Brush Set uploaded by Salinas S.

BY SEPHORA

A travel-friendly set of essential Sephora Professional makeup brushes. Sized to slip easily into your purse or briefcase, this soft, microfiber brush portfolio has a magnetic closure and houses five professional-quality brushes.Set includes a powder brush, blush brush, large eye shadow brush, small eye shadow brush, and a retractable lip brush.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Marsadies S.
Newton, KS
I don't really uses brushes because i could never find any that works. but i heard these are excellent and the reviews are great. i should try these out
Dayana A.
Santa Ana , CA
Love these brushes! The price is great and you get good quality with them. Super soft easy to clean and even come with somewhere to store. A must buy!
Jelena D.
I love these brushes. They really work amazing and my make up looks perfect because of them. I usually don't buy Sephora items but this impressed me.
Lynzi B.
I got these as a gift an I love them. The brushes are so soft I love the way that they feel on my face and how well the spread and blend my makeup
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Dry soft and has all the essential brushes. So easy to travel with. I never have to guess which brushed I should bring this set covers all needs
Christine P.
Blacksburg, VA
This brushes are great for everyday makeup application AND the greatest thing about them is how compact and convenient they are for traveling!
member-2db4bc0f6
South Gate, CA
Sephora brushes are great!this is good to go traveling but not for a regular day makeup.It doesn't give you the finishing touch of airbrush
Jessalyn L.
I bought these for my mom for mother's day and she said that she really likes them. The brushes are soft and pick up enough product.
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
Been using sephora brushes for years. Does the job. Value for money but sheds alot which is very annoying when applying makeup
Candace T.
Salisbury, NC
Great brush set. All you will ever need. Gets the job done beautifully and easy to clean, use, and get professional results.
Laura B.
Duesseldorf, Germany
How long do they last when I wash them from time to time?
Mackenzie  M.
Terry, MS
Are these worth the price?
Jennifer B.
Beech Island, SC
What is the best makeup brush sets?
Aaron F.
LEVITTOWN, PA
Are these worth the price?
Lis L.
Why do you like these brushes?