SEPHORA COLLECTION Slim Essential Brush Set uploaded by Salinas S.

BY SEPHORA

A travel-friendly set of essential Sephora Professional makeup brushes. Sized to slip easily into your purse or briefcase, this soft, microfiber brush portfolio has a magnetic closure and houses five professional-quality brushes.Set includes a powder brush, blush brush, large eye shadow brush, small eye shadow brush, and a retractable lip brush.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Alison P.
Carmel, IN
Great travel set! It’s small enough to fit in a purse or carry on/toiletry bag! I like that it has multiple different brushes. However I’ve noticed that over time the brushes shed and leave the hairs on my face which isn’t good when I’m using liquid foundation etc.
Ria N.
Bernardsville, NJ
These brushes were meh. I don't like them as much as my other brushes. I purchased it to take on trips but end up taking my regular brushes. The bristles have a weird smell which doesn't go away even after washing. Also I don't like the way they pick up and distribute the product.
Brianna D.
I’ve had these brushes for almost a year now and they’re just as good as the first time I used them- I think the key is keeping them clean. They’re a little pricey, but cheap brushes break very easily so they’re worth it.
Fiki S.
Gilbert, SC
These were my first and only brushes I had for quite a while and I love them to every bits! Great for contouring and foundation and were travel friendly too as they came in a small zip bag. I would highly recommend to anyone who has never bought any brushes before and would like to use the basic ones before moving to expensive more professional ones.
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
I grabbed these on clearance because I was trying to get my total p for a coupon. I thought they'd be a nice on the go set. The bristles are constantly shedding, I kind of hate the case, and they don't hold product as well as I expected based on previous purchases of Sephora brushes. This is NOT the set for you.
Lola J.
Baltimore, MD
These brushes may be easily overlooked because of the small minimalist packaging but please do NOT be fooled. The efficiency and quality these brushes produce are A1. Ive owned them for little over a year and they are still, despite the travel size, are some of my go-tos.
Momokhan O.
River Grove, IL
It's very nice brush & very very soft & smooth for skin I really love it it's amazing & excellent value
It's very easy to apply the foundation
& my skin type is oily.
It's my adorable brush absolutely I will buy it again & again
Stephsnie G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
For traveling and on the go but I personally didn't like this set. The quality is all there but when it comes to brushes, there's a reason why you should spend more: the finish.
These brushes are great for simple application but they don't give you that airbrush - soft finish that I like. No matter how I try to apply my makeup, it just came out looking like I was wearing make up (which is the look I am absolutely not going for).
The brushes distributed too much powder and it did so evenly but the thicker coverage isn't what I liked it.
If you want something that helps with heavier application, get this set and you'll be golden. But if you want a softer look, invest in a couple sephora pro brushes with the goat hairs since they're softer and don't pick up a ton of powder at once.
Marlena S.
I purchased these because I needed some travel size brushes to keep at work and/or in my purse for on-the-go touch-ups. They're just okay. I've noticed some major shedding on the large powder brush. The bristles are somewhat soft but don't exactly attract powders well. There's a lot of dusting and waste when used with powder makeup products. However, they're compact and get simple touch-up jobs done. They are overpriced though...I would say this set should be about $19.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Great quality. I love these brushes. I always had trouble finding the perfect ones and ones that would fit in my makeup bag or purse, but never could until my friend told me about these. They're great. I love that I can just easily slip them in my purse and have them ready when I need a little touch up.
Laura B.
Duesseldorf, Germany
How long do they last when I wash them from time to time?
Mackenzie  M.
Terry, MS
Are these worth the price?
Jennifer B.
Beech Island, SC
What is the best makeup brush sets?
Aaron F.
LEVITTOWN, PA
Are these worth the price?
Lis L.
Why do you like these brushes?