Stephsnie G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
For traveling and on the go but I personally didn't like this set. The quality is all there but when it comes to brushes, there's a reason why you should spend more: the finish.
These brushes are great for simple application but they don't give you that airbrush - soft finish that I like. No matter how I try to apply my makeup, it just came out looking like I was wearing make up (which is the look I am absolutely not going for).
The brushes distributed too much powder and it did so evenly but the thicker coverage isn't what I liked it.
If you want something that helps with heavier application, get this set and you'll be golden. But if you want a softer look, invest in a couple sephora pro brushes with the goat hairs since they're softer and don't pick up a ton of powder at once.