BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of rich cream-gel textured sleeping masks, each with a skin refreshing benefit.

What it is formulated to do:
Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The luxurious cream-gel texture melts into skin for penetration of the active ingredients while you sleep.

Rose Mask: Plumps skin and gives an immediate radiance boost for hydrated, more luminous skin.

What else you need to know:
These masks are dermatologist tested and are quick and easy to use. They are not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-In the evening, apply a fine layer evenly over clean, dry skin, including the face, the neck, and around the eyes.
-Let it work overnight.
-If necessary, rinse off any excess in the morning.

-Natural Rose Extract and Mushroom Extract: Provide moisturizing properties.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rosa Damascena Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 42090 (Blue 1).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Does this break anyone out?2 Answers
  • I have never used the Sephora Collection masks. They are ...3 Answers
  • It seems a small package, how much would it last and how ...4 Answers
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
I used this last night and I’m...okay. My face does feel softer, especially considering I typically wake up with a desert on my forehead. I used a very thin layer, so I am doing to try again tonight with a thicker application. I was impressed that it pretty much soaked right in. I didn’t have any product transfer to my pillow or sheets, which was a huge concern. The smell was faint but lovely. I will definitely get at least 3 more uses out of this little tub, which is awesome considering it’s $4. That makes it only $1 per use, which is cheaper than most sheet masks!
Rachel F.
Royal
I have extremely dry skin and I love this sleeping mask! This is the first sleeping mask I used and I’m in love! After using this mask my face was softer and noticeably more moisturized. The brightening aspect is not there, but I can’t be to angry because I have hardly used an effective brightening mask. I have extremely dry skin and this did wonders! This mask is also extremely cheap and can be bought in basically any budget.
Marcela O.
I love these masks! I use them when my face starts to look and feel a bit dry so I use them to brighten and hydrate when my skin feels dull. I personally like the scent, and although my skin does feel a bit sticky when I remove the mask, I get that quite often with other brand's masks as well as from using The Ordinary's Glycolic Toner, so I guess I am used to the feeling. With the Sephora masks, once I remove them, I simply massage the remaining essence around my face and neck and let it soak in before going to bed. I like these a lot and always recommend them to friends!
Laurie S.
Wall
Good for the price! I put it on before bed and my face was so soft when I woke up! I wish they sold them with more than one use in them but still the price is worth it! I don’t have any residue or stickiness on my pillow either! Soaks right into my skin!
Mariela R.
Westbury, NY
This mask is great. It’s good for when you just want to relax. This product is very moisturizing and i love that . The mask it’s self smells amazing I believe the price point is good for what you get. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Savannah T.
My new favorite overnight mask! I swear by this mask. Though the packages are small, I have gotten up to 3 nights out of them. The price is so reasonable, and the results really do show. This is one you can’t forget to wash off the next morning, or you’ll have a jelly like feeling left on your skin. This mask really packs in the ultimate overnight hydration.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is a pretty decent mask. It smells god and is very moisturizing, but it’s not anything great. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap mask, but other than that it’s not too special. You can definitely get a few uses out of it though.
Clarissa R.
Fantastic! It’s sooooo moisturizing! In the winter months or extreme dry heat, it’s the perfect go to mask to feel refreshed and brand new! I love it so much that I’ve boughten it multiple times but it’s not a long term effective mask.
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
You can use this like 2 times. Rose makes my skin really hydrated and I leave it on over night. In the morning my skin feels so plump and refreshed. These masks are super scented but I don’t really mind it. Super affordable and easy to use
Jenna H.
Colorado Springs
Love this mask. Sometimes I just want to put something nice on and go to sleep and this enables me to do that. Because it isn’t mattifying or drying it is very comfortable to wear for long periods of time and my skin looks brighter and healthier in the morning when I wake up.
Paola R.
Cajeme, SON
It seems a small package, how much would it last and how often is it recommended to use it?
Katie P.
Omro, WI
How many uses do you get out of these and if how do you store it in between uses so it stays fresh?
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Does it smell like roses?
Tiffany F.
I have never used the Sephora Collection masks. They are inexpensive, so it makes me want to try it, but I wonder, how good are they? Do they really make your skin refreshed?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite mask in this collection?

Sephora