BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSephora
COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Pomegranate - Anti-fatigue & Energizing

SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Pomegranate - Anti-fatigue & Energizing

What it is:
A line of rich cream-gel textured sleeping masks, each with a skin refreshing benefit.

What it is formulated to do:
Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The luxurious cream-gel texture melts into skin for penetration of the active ingredients while you sleep.

Pomegranate Mask: Awakens and tones the skin while reducing signs of fatigue for a revitalized look.

What else you need to know:
These masks are dermatologist tested and are quick and easy to use. They are not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-In the evening, apply a fine layer evenly over clean, dry skin, including the face, the neck, and around the eyes.
-Let it work overnight.
-If necessary, rinse off any excess in the morning.

Pomegranate - Anti-fatigue & Energizing Ingredients:

-Natural pomegranate Extract: Tones, energizes and revives skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, CI 14700 (Red 4), Sorbic Acid, CI 42090 (Blue 1).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

I have just bought this product, it's a new item to me, I want to know what does this do for my skin
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Pomegranate - Anti-fatigue & Energizing!
Angela L.
Pine Mountain, GA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Pomegranate - Anti-fatigue & Energizing uploaded by Angela L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love it except some of the different kinds make my acne worse than others. They all make my skin feel soft and amazing. Just sometime it makes my skin breakout. I still love it. The sleeping hair masks are even better!
Vanessa S.
North Prairie, WI
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Pomegranate - Anti-fatigue & Energizing uploaded by Vanessa S.
Purchased at: Sephora
It is a decent mask. It sealed in my night routine and kept my skin from drying out over night. I took one star off for the jelly texture, which makes me feel like I’m opening a jar of jelly and smearing it on my face. Its not the same as jelly sheet masks which are awesome. And the second star off is because of the price. The price is silly for one sleeping mask pod, even on clearance. Come on Sephora . This is the same as one of your free samples.
Aimee  H.
Northglenn, CO
This was a great sleeping mask. My skin felt so soft and silky smooth. It's not to bad on the wallet either.
Hope G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This one is not for me. I'm not sure what the benefits would have been because it immediately turned my skin red! Especially my nose. It did smell good, but anything that causes a reaction that quickly can't be good for me.
steff L.
Probably not the best one to use for a first time. I only tried this scent/flavor so I can’t really speak for all the sleeping masks but not something I would go to again. It’s not resealable either so you need to use it all in one night. I heard the other ones like the green tea and the pearl ones are fantastic though so I think I’m gonna give it another try. But this one was a no for me
Eva F.
ohio
The sephora collection sleeping masks add all superb and actually all work for their intended problem areas.
Jenna M.
Crownsville, MD
Hydrating and smells good. Easy to apply. My skin feels fresh and dewy in the morning. Gentle enough for my sensitive skin. Purchased in store at Sephora and will be trying another kind soon. I still prefer the sheet masks.
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
Honestly this is my favorite face mask. I love a good face mask, but I'm a busy woman. I don't always have time to do a more involved face mask. I love that I get a few uses out of this. I love that I can just go straight to bed after putting this on. But what I really love is how my face feels when I wake up and wash it off in the morning. I always keep a few of these ones in my bathroom. I keep a few of the other types in rotation, but there's always 3 of this one on hand (because my fiancé steals them). Truly a hidden gem in Sephora!!
Katarina P.
Douglassville, PA
I loved this mask! It smelled nice and it was a cool gel consistency. You only need a very thin layer so you can use this container multiple times! It absorbed into my face quickly and my skin felt nice and moisturized the next morning and it definitely looked like it plumped up my skin. I would definitely buy this again! And it's super cheap!
Tala P.
I love this stuff!! I put mine on the fridge a little before I use it and it's super cooling. I have used this for the past three nights and still have a ton left in it. These may look small but you only need a little night so they are definitely worth the $4.