BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of rich cream-gel textured sleeping masks, each with a skin refreshing benefit.

What it is formulated to do:
Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The luxurious cream-gel texture melts into skin for penetration of the active ingredients while you sleep.

Orchid Mask: Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and signs of aging while moisturizing for skin that appears smoother and firmer.

What else you need to know:
These masks are dermatologist tested and are quick and easy to use. They are not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-In the evening, apply a fine layer evenly over clean, dry skin, including the face, the neck, and around the eyes.
-Let it work overnight.
-If necessary, rinse off any excess in the morning.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

erika t.
Independence, MI
Love the product and how soft my skin was after using it. However, I think it’s a bit pricey. The package is very nice!
Mackenzie G.
Twinsburg
I don't have aging skin for I am younger, but it did make my skin feel more plump. Not a huge difference though.
Nsquillachee S.
West Islip, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Sephora’s masks. They are affordable and have a great scent. They don’t leave you goopy like others.
Justin L.
Wauwatosa
Great overnight moisturizing mask. Helps smooth out my skin and really helps minimize fine lines.
Eva F.
ohio
worked like a charm. i used before bed and when i woke up, my skin was clear and so smooth.
Jailene F.
Houston
I love how it makes my skin look and feel so much better!! I honestly really recommend it👌🏻
Gina M.
Roselle Park, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I was expecting the smell of the product too be a little softer. The product on felt nice but yes my felt “smoothing” but I feel all masks do. I was disappointed on this one.
DOUAA M.
CASABLANCA 25 RUE 8 CASABLANCA
My favorite mask hands down. I have a huge box of face masks but these sephora sleep masks are my favorite. There is no mess , my skin doesbt freak out from it, it does what it says , the price is awesome and you get a few uses out of each container.  I love this mask . Wash face , put on , go to sleep . Perfect! Doesnt get any easier then that !
Jaspreet k.
vancouver
The reason I love these masks are because they are so hydrating and they are actually effective! I am a repeat user because they definitely always meet my expectations. This is a mask that I always end up going back to
Shellbie D.
Loved the way my skin felt after this mask.
I have tried 2 other masks for Sephora but I enjoyed this one the best, it felt my skin feeling soft and it was such good value . I would highly recommend this product

Sephora