BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of rich cream-gel textured sleeping masks, each with a skin refreshing benefit.

What it is formulated to do:
Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The luxurious cream-gel texture melts into skin for penetration of the active ingredients while you sleep.

Orchid Mask: Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and signs of aging while moisturizing for skin that appears smoother and firmer.

What else you need to know:
These masks are dermatologist tested and are quick and easy to use. They are not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-In the evening, apply a fine layer evenly over clean, dry skin, including the face, the neck, and around the eyes.
-Let it work overnight.
-If necessary, rinse off any excess in the morning.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Jill C.
Brick, NJ
On my last shopping trip to Sephora I bought a bunch of different masks from their brand to try out. I have recently become obsessed with any overnight or sleeping masks, creams and serums that are available. I love the fact that you can wash your face and put something on that will work overnight to nourish your skin and when you wake up you look beautiful, even toned and fresh faced!! The packaging of this product has its good and bad points. The directions say to apply a thin layer to your face, neck and décolletage in the evening on clean skin. What's awesome about the sleeping mask is that they give you a ton of product. I've used mine twice already and I still have enough for at least one or two more applications. The bad thing about the packaging is the fact that once you open it you cannot re-seal it. I ended up having to tape mine because I didn't want it to dry out. I didn't noticed a major change in my skin when I woke up the first morning but after I used the mask again I found that my skin looked very smooth and very bright. I know it's not gonna work wonders on any bags under my eyes or fine lines and wrinkles but I did appreciate the fact that it brightened my skin and made me look a little bit younger. For the price point of these masks I would definitely buy them again in the other scents and try them.
Vicky N.
Miami
It is amazing ! The best mask I have ever done, it  feels really cool and refreshing, it is not crazy expensive. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that needs it wants a face mask.  Sephora has many types of masks in all scents and for all skin types.
Ashley K.
Commerce
It was alright. I was nervous about rubbing it off and making a mess while I was asleep but it turned out fine. It definitely helped my skin a little, and for $4 it is definitely worth the money. Definitely buying another.
hailey r.
Los Angeles, CA
Great! Smells awesome and has a good price for the value! I use it all the time. The package is hard to get open sometimes, but the product itself is great. Makes my skin feel refreshed and beautiful before bed.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
I really think the sephora collection brand is very underestimated, including these sleeping masks. I personally like their sheet masks better but these are still a good face mask. I didnt ever see very dramatic results with this mask in particular but it did hydrate my skin and make my skin feel plump and glowing in the morning.
Madison K.
My favorite mask hands down. I have a huge box of face masks but these sephora sleep masks are my favorite. There is no mess , my skin doesbt freak out from it, it does what it says , the price is awesome and you get a few uses out of each container.  I love this mask . Wash face , put on , go to sleep . Perfect! Doesnt get any easier then that !
Kira G.
This was ok, a got it as a sample during a trip to Sephora. It goes on easy & smooth, face feels refreshed, it’s great if you have sensitive skin, our looking for something simple. It’s great for like stocking stuffer or if your making a beauty basket for someone, but I don’t recommend it if you looking for a night mask to deliver ASAP, there’s better ones out there for that, get the Sephora sheets face instead, you leave on for 20 min & your good.
Katie O.
Astoria, NY
This was a great little mask that felt like a treat popping on before bed. The smells were very relaxing and put me in a nice mindset for sleep. It's pretty affordable as it's a small package, definitely worth it.
Kelsey S.
Maryland
This mask is so moisturizing and convenient I have really dry cheeks and this makes my skin feel super smooth and soft. Plus I love how easy it is I just apply it and go to sleep which is why it is so easy!
nandita c.
Sephora is one of my favorite stores don't get me wrong! but the Sephora brand face masks are a product that I just want to love but ultimately can't. this face mask is waaayy to soaked in all the harsh chemicals that they stuff onto the thin paper mask sheet. The mask sheet fits rather nice but that doesn't take away from the fact that Sephora brand masks are just sheets filled with chemicals. be cautious not to get any of it in your eyes, I speak from experience.