BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of rich cream-gel textured sleeping masks, each with a skin refreshing benefit.

What it is formulated to do:
Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The luxurious cream-gel texture melts into skin for penetration of the active ingredients while you sleep.

Lingzhi Mask: Smooths wrinkles and minimizes the signs of aging for younger-looking skin.

What else you need to know:
These masks are dermatologist tested and are quick and easy to use. They are not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-In the evening, apply a fine layer evenly over clean, dry skin, including the face, the neck, and around the eyes.
-Let it work overnight.
-If necessary, rinse off any excess in the morning.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Rae W.
Tewksbury, MA
This mask is super lightweight and glides easily over skin. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t get you or pillow or hair greasy. The next morning, all it takes is a quick rinse and your skin feels supple and moisturized. I would totally recommend!
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
Bought this one day when I was waiting for a friend. It’s not the best product they have. I used it occasionally and wouldn’t select it as my daily choice. Not bad, but nothing special either.
María de las Mercedes A.
Doral, FL
Recibí este producto de regalo en una de mis compras y estaba muy ansiosa por probarlo. Su textura es de un gel bastante espeso pero resulta muy fácil de aplicar en el rostro. Su envase de 8 ml permite dos aplicaciones sin problemas. No es incómodo tenerla en la piel y pude dormir sin problemas. Al despertar, no tuve ninguna mala reacción en la piel pero tampoco noté ningún cambio. No noté que disminuya mis arrugas ni líneas, ni que mi piel esté más hidratada. Lo mismo sucedió en la segunda aplicación. No lo volvería a usar ya que no considero que cumpla lo que promete.
Sarah W.
Just for frame of reference, I've tried every single sleeping mask from Sephora. This is the absolute best one from the entire line. It seriously does change the texture of your skin in the morning. While using this product my skin was so hydrated and so baby soft. Out of all the sleeping masks from the Sephora Collection, this is the only one that I think is really a must-have. The only con is that it doesn't come in a big size!
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
I received a sample of this mask in a Sephora sample bag and I was pleasantly surprised. This mask has a jelly texture, very light/ no smell and is moisturizing! I haven't looked up the price of this mask, but I'm sure it's affordable. I have normal type skin and this mask was hydrating. This packet was good for 3-4 uses. I would repurchase.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I received a sample of this from Sephora and was really excited to try it. I have dry skin so I need as much moisture as possible. Upon application, I do feel that my skin tingles and become a bit irritated as in sinks to the skin. It was actually bothersome but I dealt with it. The morning after, I woke up with hydrated skin. No other results. I think the mask is okay... even meh. Not worth the slight burning sensation on the face.
Madison K.
This by far is the best mask I have used so far. Usually I can't use a mask because it causes me to break out buy this mask helped my skin . It's a small package but I think I got about 2 weeks out of it . I recommend this highly I need more !!!!!
Ariana M.
Clayton, NC
I love this mask! Sephora always comes out with the best! It's super effective! It definitely reached my high expectations for Sephora. I purchased it on the Sephora website. I personally don't think it could have gotten any better! Would definitely recommend.
Kathleen R.
Mountain home
After using this product I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to start my day. I also noticed my skin feeling a lot smoother
Valerie P.
Tavernier
I don’t think these work as well as the sheet masks, but they feel pretty good. I would probably try this one again.