SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Lingzhi 0.27 oz uploaded by María de las Mercedes A.SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Lingzhi 0.27 oz uploaded by Shante A.SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Lingzhi 0.27 oz uploaded by Natasha S.See all 5 photos

BY SEPHORA

A line of rich cream-gel textured sleeping masks, each with a skin refreshing benefit. Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The luxurious cream-gel texture melts into skin for penetration of the active ingredients while you sleep. Pearl Mask: Evens and helps minimize irregularities for skintone that is even, fresher, and brighter. Ginseng Mask: Provides a tightening effect while toning for a supple, fresh, and energized complexion. Lingzhi Mask: Smooths wrinkles and minimizes the signs of aging for younger-looking skin. Lotus Mask: Locks in water and reduces the signs of fatigue for the appearance of plumper, more rested skin. Rose Mask: Plumps skin and gives an immediate radiance boost for hydrated, more luminous skin. Green Tea Mask: Absorbs excess sebum and purifies for a matte, clean complexion. Pomegranate Mask: Awakens and tones the skin while reducing signs of fatigue for a revitalized look. Honey Mask: Nourishes and relieves dry skin instantly for softened, balanced skin. These masks are dermatologist tested and are quick and easy to use. Research results: Pearl Mask: In a use test on 22 volunteers, after 42 days of use: - 90% felt skin is moisturized - 81% felt skin is fresher Ginseng Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 42 days of use: - 100% felt skin is suppler - 96% felt skin is firmed Lingzhi Mask: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 42 days of use: - 100% felt skin is smoothed - 100% felt skin is younger-looking Lotus Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 21 days of use: - 91% felt skin is re-plumped - 91% felt skin is fresher - 91% felt skin is softer Rose Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 21 days of use: - 96% felt that skin is softer - 95% felt that skin is ultra-hydrated Green Tea Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 28 days of use: - 100% felt skin is purified - 96% felt skin is fresher Pome see more...

Photos (4)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Just for frame of reference, I've tried every single sleeping mask from Sephora. This is the absolute best one from the entire line. It seriously does change the texture of your skin in the morning. While using this product my skin was so hydrated and so baby soft. Out of all the sleeping masks from the Sephora Collection, this is the only one that I think is really a must-have. The only con is that it doesn't come in a big size!
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Clayton, NC
I love this mask! Sephora always comes out with the best! It's super effective! It definitely reached my high expectations for Sephora. I purchased it on the Sephora website. I personally don't think it could have gotten any better! Would definitely recommend.
Madison K.
Madison K.
This by far is the best mask I have used so far. Usually I can't use a mask because it causes me to break out buy this mask helped my skin . It's a small package but I think I got about 2 weeks out of it . I recommend this highly I need more !!!!!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
I love this it relaxes me and it makes my skin feel smooth and clean it works wonders for me
María de las Mercedes A.
María de las Mercedes A.
Hawthorne
Recibí este producto de regalo en una de mis compras y estaba muy ansiosa por probarlo. Su textura es de un gel bastante espeso pero resulta muy fácil de aplicar en el rostro. Su envase de 8 ml permite dos aplicaciones sin problemas. No es incómodo tenerla en la piel y pude dormir sin problemas. Al despertar, no tuve ninguna mala reacción en la piel pero tampoco noté ningún cambio. No noté que disminuya mis arrugas ni líneas, ni que mi piel esté más hidratada. Lo mismo sucedió en la segunda aplicación. No lo volvería a usar ya que no considero que cumpla lo que promete.
Kathleen R.
Kathleen R.
Mountain home
After using this product I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to start my day. I also noticed my skin feeling a lot smoother
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I received a sample of this from Sephora and was really excited to try it. I have dry skin so I need as much moisture as possible. Upon application, I do feel that my skin tingles and become a bit irritated as in sinks to the skin. It was actually bothersome but I dealt with it. The morning after, I woke up with hydrated skin. No other results. I think the mask is okay... even meh. Not worth the slight burning sensation on the face.
Shante A.
Shante A.
Los Angeles , CA
I received a sample of this mask in a Sephora sample bag and I was pleasantly surprised. This mask has a jelly texture, very light/ no smell and is moisturizing! I haven't looked up the price of this mask, but I'm sure it's affordable. I have normal type skin and this mask was hydrating. This packet was good for 3-4 uses. I would repurchase.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Regina, SK
These sleeping masks are seriously so amazing! I highly recommend any of them, I've tried them all and can't get enough. The Lingzhi mask is anti-aging and smoothing, it has a delicious floral scent to it. This is a great facial gel that absorbs right into my skin within twenty minutes and isn't too messy for what I was expecting. I'll buy this time and time again