SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Honey - Nourishes and relieves

What it is:
A line of rich cream-gel textured sleeping masks, each with a skin refreshing benefit.

What it is formulated to do:
Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The luxurious cream-gel texture melts into skin for penetration of the active ingredients while you sleep.

Honey Mask: Nourishes and relieves dry skin instantly for softened, balanced skin.

What else you need to know:
These masks are dermatologist tested and are quick and easy to use. They are not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-In the evening, apply a fine layer evenly over clean, dry skin, including the face, the neck, and around the eyes.
-Let it work overnight.
-If necessary, rinse off any excess in the morning.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

I keep seeing these masks pop up here and there and am interested in trying, but I have pretty sensitive skin! Has anyone had any issues with any or all of the formulas irritating your skin?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Honey - Nourishes and relieves!
How would you rate this product?
Tompkinsville, KY
I love Sephora's face mask collection. This one has a really light scent, so it's not over powering when you sleep in it. There's also enough in it that it'll last 4-5 days. I use it on my face/neck and hands.
Okemos, MI
I have combo skin and hydration is really important for keeping my face balanced. This mask lasted me many uses and made my skin feel so supple and hydrated. And the mask smells amazing and is very cheap!
San Leandro, CA
This was the first sleeping mask I ever tried and I loved it. Sadly I think Sephora discontinued this flavor. I loved the smell and it really left my face super smooth when I woke up.
I used this after being sick wanting something to give color to my face.... it really helped so much ! The packaging is really makes it easy for you to open and use.
Agawam
Beautiful sleeping mask with a gel like texture. Made my face feel refreshed and nourished in the morning for just 4USD. I am a repeat user of the Sephora masks
Kansas City, MO
This Sephora mask is amazing the smell is great and it helps moisturize my face. I love all Sephora products and their face masks are probably my favorite
Purchased at: Sephora
This makes your skin feel amazing. I usually get about 2 uses out of this little packet. A little goes on long way so you really get your money's worth.
Orange Park
Easiest mask to use. Put this on before bed and it will be absorbed into skin when you wake up. I usually get 3 uses out of these and they are only $4
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
Easy to travel with. Makes my skin feel really soft. I’ve only used this one once but it’s a good change up and makes me feel fresh and soft.
Fayetteville, NC
Sephora always has masks that are a reasonable prices! They are always satisfactory, and this one was no different! This smells like a DREAM!