SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Honey - Nourishes and relieves uploaded by Svitlana P.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of rich cream-gel textured sleeping masks, each with a skin refreshing benefit.

What it is formulated to do:
Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The luxurious cream-gel texture melts into skin for penetration of the active ingredients while you sleep.

Honey Mask: Nourishes and relieves dry skin instantly for softened, balanced skin.

What else you need to know:
These masks are dermatologist tested and are quick and easy to use. They are not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-In the evening, apply a fine layer evenly over clean, dry skin, including the face, the neck, and around the eyes.
-Let it work overnight.
-If necessary, rinse off any excess in the morning.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I keep seeing these masks pop up here and there and am in...2 Answers
Kristie A.
I purchased  SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Honey - Nourishes and relieves for only $4 from sephora.com. I use this sleep mask every night for a full week and it's amazing. Ot nourishes and relieves my dry skin instantly. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated. After just one use my skin looked and felt 100% better. It has a sweet scent that's amazing. This is now apart of my nightly skincare routine. I love honey products foor my dry dull skin.
Dorothy F.
usa
I love a good sleeping mask and the Sephora sleep mask was a to to give me radiant skin over night. Unlike some sleeping masks it wasn't at all iratating and didn't prevent me from regularly sleeping. While waking up I was able to feel fresh, confident and ready for the day.
Billie D.
Okemos, MI
I have combo skin and hydration is really important for keeping my face balanced. This mask lasted me many uses and made my skin feel so supple and hydrated. And the mask smells amazing and is very cheap!
Shelly A.
This is my go to mask from Sephora mask collection. It makes my skin feel soft and nourished. I have purchased this mask many times and will continue to purchase it in the future.
Sarah C.
Bloomington, IL
I got this free with an order, I love it! I would definitely buy it. It seemed to keep my face from getting dry, and it's so easy. You don't have to wash it off or anything, it doesn't get hard. You just apply a thin layer & your good to go to bed!
tiara f.
waterbury
Honey sleeping mask is really good for your face at night especially if you have pimples is a very effective product it was definitely met my expectations I bought this at Walmart and target it’s really a good price and I do recommend this product to others if you’re trying to get rid of acne
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I love the way the mask smells and the way it makes my skin feel in the morning after I've use it. It has a gel like texture almost, and I can get two good uses out of each capsule. It moisturizes my skin and doesn't leave it feeling oily or sticky. It's a great product for a great price.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I received this as a full size sample from a Sephora purchase. The mask comes in a small cup with a peel off lid, the instructions say to apply to a clean face leave on preferably overnight rinse off if desired in the morning. The mask has a nice light scent which is great because it's gonna be under your nose all night. The first thing I noticed was the color it looks like honey butter, the texture is very smooth and there was a lot in this little cup...I had enough to do my face, neck, shoulders, décolletage areas with some to spare...I ended up using the rest on the tops of my hands and feet. Didn't feel tacky or greasy on skin and my face and skin looked and felt amazing. Will purchase and recommend.
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
This is a nice hydrating mask with detoxing properties. I enjoyed how it felt but didn’t notice anything to fantastic about it. For a single mask the price was fine. Probably wouldn’t buy again.
Lizelle B.
San Lorenzo , CA
This was the first sleeping mask I ever tried and I loved it. Sadly I think Sephora discontinued this flavor. I loved the smell and it really left my face super smooth when I woke up.
Danielle G.
Decatur, GA
I keep seeing these masks pop up here and there and am interested in trying, but I have pretty sensitive skin! Has anyone had any issues with any or all of the formulas irritating your skin?