SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Green Tea - Mattifying & Anti-blemish

What it is:
A line of rich cream-gel textured sleeping masks, each with a skin refreshing benefit.

What it is formulated to do:
Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The luxurious cream-gel texture melts into skin for penetration of the active ingredients while you sleep.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-In the evening, apply a fine layer evenly over clean, dry skin, including the face, the neck, and around the eyes.
-Let it work overnight.
-If necessary, rinse off any excess in the morning.

-Green Tea Extract: Provides antioxidant properties.
-Buchu Extract: Purifies and mattifies.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Barosma Betulina Leaf Extract, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Would love recommends for a good inexpensive overnight mask! Acne, dry skin, and sensitive are my issues! I used this Sephora one but I find it’s super hard to get now! SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Green Tea - Mattifying & Anti-blemish
What is the best overnight mask for dry skin?
Is good that mascara?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Green Tea - Mattifying & Anti-blemish!
2 years agoGrafton, MA
This stuff is a lifesaver, especially for the price. It can clear up breakouts fast and make your skin feel nice, mattified, and smooth after you wake up and wash it off. You can get several uses out of it if you put something like a heavy bottle on top of the container. It is a little sticky, but most sleep masks are.
10 months agoGrand Forks
As someone who has very acne prone skin, I look for anything and everything to do with anti-blemish. While it works amazingly for my skin there are a few things I don’t necessarily like. For instance it takes a while to dry, so when I wear it to sleep it gets on my pillow. I also don’t like that it’s good for multiple uses, but there is only a foil flap. It should be in a tube so microorganisms can’t get in.
2 years ago
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Green Tea - Mattifying & Anti-blemish I️ purchased two of these sleeping masks to try out for the first time. They each benefit in different ways. It cost $4.00 a pop which is pretty cheap. It was very refreshing and cool when applied on. It wasn’t oily at all. Also, the next day, my skin was soft and not dry, some mask I️ used before creates that.
9 months agoKirby, TX
It had a wonderful smell and my face felt so smooth and soft after using it. It also came off easily with a bit of warm water. I would definitely recommend if you just want a nice little face refresh.
10 months agoMiddle Vlg, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This sleeping mask from Sephora was nice but I didn’t necessarily see a difference in my skin after one use. I would not purchase this product again. I purchased this from Sephora and for the mini version.
10 months ago
Great things come in small packed he’s. And trust me, this product is AMAZING!!! It got rid of my blemishes in a week. I highly recommend if you need a last minute blemish control.
2 years agoAuburn, AL
I got the green tea one the other day because I absolutely love masks you can sleep in. I have very bad acne and I was hoping that it would help clear up my skin. I have used it about four times and still have ALOT of product left. After the first use, I could see little to no difference in my acne?skin except for the fact that it was soft. I decided to give it another try and MY SKIN WAS COMPLETELY CLEARED UP. To all the people saying that their skin broke out after using this when your skin comes into contact with a new product, it might react badly. But that is simply just your skin getting used to the product. I suggest that everyone tries this product because it is the bomb
2 years agoSt. Louis
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Green Tea - Mattifying & Anti-blemish uploaded by Abigail L.
This mask does what it says. It removes some sebum, reduces the look of impurities, and makes your skin look smooth and matte. It goes on sheer, you barely know it's there! When you wake up you don't even have to wash it off, it pretty much absorbs into your skin. You get about 4-5 uses in one container. I didn't see immediate results, but with continued use I think i'll notice something. I would recommend to anyone looking for a gentle and efficient mask.
2 years agoLong Is City, NY
I love this sleeping mask and have been using it for years. First, it's cheap! $4 for a little container and there's enough product to last 4-5 nights. It also keeps my face smooth and moisturized while minimizing redness and acne bumps. My only criticism is the container: It's in a flimsy throw away pod (fine) with a peel off top that doesn't close (not fine). I keep the pod in my medicine cabinet, but it doesn't feel very hygienic to have product sitting open in between uses with no sealable cover.
3 years agoVirginia Beach, VA
I love Sephora's sheet masks so I was excited to try the sleep mask gel. I spread a thin layer over the face and then let it sit for about 5 minutes before going to bed.  I woke up the next morning with a nicely moisturized face... and not much else.  I used the entire package over several (10) uses and didn't get much more than the initial moisturizing effect which is great for the winter months so I may consider it as part of my winter skin care routine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Green Tea - Mattifying & Anti-blemish ISO something similar to this. I love the over night I feel like it clears up my skin so well. I see alot of firming and hydrating and brightening overnight masks but I'm looking for a comparable one to the anti-blemish. Sephora is out of stock of these =( Any suggestions?