Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsSephora
COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Green Tea - Mattifying & Anti-blemish

SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Green Tea - Mattifying & Anti-blemish

What it is:
A line of rich cream-gel textured sleeping masks, each with a skin refreshing benefit.

What it is formulated to do:
Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The luxurious cream-gel texture melts into skin for penetration of the active ingredients while you sleep.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-In the evening, apply a fine layer evenly over clean, dry skin, including the face, the neck, and around the eyes.
-Let it work overnight.
-If necessary, rinse off any excess in the morning.

-Green Tea Extract: Provides antioxidant properties.
-Buchu Extract: Purifies and mattifies.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Barosma Betulina Leaf Extract, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

How well do Sephora masks work? Has anyone tried this specific one?
Would love recommends for a good inexpensive overnight mask! Acne, dry skin, and sensitive are my issues! I used this Sephora one but I find it’s super hard to get now! SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Green Tea - Mattifying & Anti-blemish
What is the best overnight mask for dry skin?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Green Tea - Mattifying & Anti-blemish!
Omaha
I love these masks! All of the different varieties are great, and they are extremely gentle on skin! You can tell a difference after you take the mask off! Sephora also sells them in 15 minute masks that are just as amazing! Love them so much!
Pittsburgh, PA
I haven’t used this in a while, but it’s worth reviewing. This is my go to anytime my skin is being problematic and popping up zits. There’s enough product for four applications so it’s a good deal. The scent is subtle. The gel formula goes on easily.
I loved this on my skin. It felt like it cleansed and exfoliated my skin without being irritating. I’m so sad they’re phasing this out now— I’d use it over and over again!
Calms my skin and seems to make a difference on my skin but its not very long lasting. Good price
Auburn, AL
I got the green tea one the other day because I absolutely love masks you can sleep in. I have very bad acne and I was hoping that it would help clear up my skin. I have used it about four times and still have ALOT of product left. After the first use, I could see little to no difference in my acne?skin except for the fact that it was soft. I decided to give it another try and MY SKIN WAS COMPLETELY CLEARED UP. To all the people saying that their skin broke out after using this when your skin comes into contact with a new product, it might react badly. But that is simply just your skin getting used to the product. I suggest that everyone tries this product because it is the bomb
Brooklyn, NY
It didnt really do much for me it just kind of dried my skin out. Its didnt do much for my skin. The only thing that make this decent is that one tub can last 3-4 uses
Fulton, NY
I love this product I received it as a sample and i woke up and my face felt really refreshed and replenished. It helps with my redness and acne and overall I just like this product and will definitely be purchasing this in the future.
Cheektowaga, NY
I liked this face mask. It gave my face a matte appearance the next day and it wasn’t annoying to sleep with it on.
Junction City, KS
I loved this mask! When I woke up and took it off the next morning my skin was so smooth and fresh. It was a very relaxing experience. It felt weird when I first wore it cause it was kinda sticky, but after it dried, AMAZINGG
Lansing, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
This whole line of Sephora masks is a super fun and affordable way to get into the skincare trend. It’s a hydrating treatment and it does a nice job, but I think I prefer paper masks to simply applying a topical gel, hence the 4/5.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Calgary, AB
il y a 2 ans
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Green Tea - Mattifying & Anti-blemish ISO something similar to this. I love the over night I feel like it clears up my skin so well. I see alot of firming and hydrating and brightening overnight masks but I'm looking for a comparable one to the anti-blemish. Sephora is out of stock of these =( Any suggestions?