BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of rich cream-gel textured sleeping masks, each with a skin refreshing benefit.

What it is formulated to do:
Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The luxurious cream-gel texture melts into skin for penetration of the active ingredients while you sleep.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-In the evening, apply a fine layer evenly over clean, dry skin, including the face, the neck, and around the eyes.
-Let it work overnight.
-If necessary, rinse off any excess in the morning.

-Green Tea Extract: Provides antioxidant properties.
-Buchu Extract: Purifies and mattifies.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Barosma Betulina Leaf Extract, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• If I want to use this product more than once, what is the...2 Answers
  • Would you recommend this to someone with oily/combination...2 Answers
  • I've never try Sephora mask before.., is it worth it cons...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I've always been curious about these little Sephora sleeping masks, and finally tried one. The green tea claims to help mattify the skin, and I could see it working almost immediately after applying. Before trying this I didn't realize I would be able to get so much uses out of this tiny package! A single little pot lasted me nearly an entire week. These would be fantastic for travel.
Catherine D.
Grafton, MA
This stuff is a lifesaver, especially for the price. It can clear up breakouts fast and make your skin feel nice, mattified, and smooth after you wake up and wash it off. You can get several uses out of it if you put something like a heavy bottle on top of the container. It is a little sticky, but most sleep masks are.
Emily A.
This is my all-time favorite mask. It’s about $4 from Sephora and that $4 goes a long way. I apply this mask 1-3 times per week at night. Every time I wake up, my face is visually better. My acne has gotten smaller and a lot of the redness goes away. The container may seem small, but you only need a very tiny amount each time. I bought a little close-able container for $0.25 that I store the mask in so it doesn’t dry out. It lasts a long time and works to the end! I’ve bought this many times as gifts too and everyone has the same results. 100% favorite mask.
Hannah L.
Lone Tree, CO
This mask makes my face feel super fresh and clean after I use this! It purifies and mattifies my skin like it says and does not allow my face to produce any excess oil once I rub in the excess residue from the mask which is great for me since I have oily skin. Highly recommend!
Caden B.
Minneapolis , MN
It's a good mask, it makes my skin feel nice, soft, and hydrated in the morning. The amount in the container is perfect for two nights. The only problem I had was it felt a little sticky on my face after it dried down. SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Avocado - Nourishing & Repairing
Crystal C.
Midlothian, VA
reduced the redness on my face within the first use. easy to apply and you can more than one use out of it. the package would be better if you could resell the box to keep the product from evaporating or going bad. Price is not bad i think i paid $6-$8 for this one and not bad at all
Rebecca G.
Louisville, KY
I love this face mask so much! First of all, it’s only $4, and second you only need to use the tiniest little bit, so I poke a small hole in the top of the packaging and put tape over it so that I can use it multiple times. I got weeks worth of use out of this little guy! It really made a difference in clearing up my very acne-prone skin. I picked this up on a whim at Sephora because I was looking for inexpensive masks, but now I need to stock up!
Amelia P.
Boston, MA
This is an interesting face mask. I’m not a huge fan of sleeping with stuff on my face although this soaks in pretty fast and I do like the sent. I’m not sure if it really clears blemishes, but it’s a soothing gel. I also use it for 3 or 4 nights before it runs out.
Eva V.
Hopewell Junction, NY
I love everything about this mask! The color, the price, how my skin feels after, and the smell. I’m obsessed with anything green tea so when Sephora came out with a green tea mask, I had to try it out. It does not disappoint ladies and gents!
Laura D.
I really like these as an emergency overnight treatment when I see a spot popping up and it seems to bring the size down over. The pric is decent at $4 it’s one of the cheaper things from Sephora. I just don’t like how small they are.
Gao H.
Fresno, CA
I've never try Sephora mask before.., is it worth it considering it's $5 each?
Katrina K.
Harrison, NJ
Does it have a strong fragrance?
Ellie E.
Laramie, WY
Is this a one-time use product??
Jessie R.
O Fallon, MO
How many times can you use this product?? One night? Two nights? Does it come off on your sheets...? I sleep on my side.
Mayte S.
Oklahoma City, OK
How is this product any good or bad