SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Ginseng - Toning & Firming uploaded by Sofia T.SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Ginseng - Toning & Firming uploaded by Angel  S.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of rich cream-gel textured sleeping masks, each with a skin refreshing benefit.

What it is formulated to do:
Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The luxurious cream-gel texture melts into skin for penetration of the active ingredients while you sleep.

Ginseng Mask: Provides a tightening effect while toning for a supple, fresh, and energized complexion.

What else you need to know:
These masks are dermatologist tested and are quick and easy to use. They are not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-In the evening, apply a fine layer evenly over clean, dry skin, including the face, the neck, and around the eyes.
-Let it work overnight.
-If necessary, rinse off any excess in the morning.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this a heavy mask? N2 Answers
  • How good are these masks and do they do their price justi...4 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Ginseng - Toning & Firming
  • "For a frame of reference, I've tried all of the Sephora sleeping masks. This comes in as my second-favorite from the line. It does moisturize, and have some skin-firming properties. The only drawback is the smell. It's not bad, but the smell on this particular one is a more intense. It dissipates quickly, but if you're sensitive to that you might not like this." in 3 reviews
Kelly E.
It was easy to apply and smelled great. I also have very sensitive skin and get irritation on my face easily from products. This product was gentle and there was no irritation. The package was nice and the product met my expectations.
Jennifer T.
The Sephora sleeping masks have to be some of the best and most inexpensive around.  The trick I have found is you get multiple uses out of one little pod, so I suggest getting a small screw cap container and scoop the remaining in there.  Since this is a sleeping mask, you really don’t need to use much.  As far as the “toning and firming” aspect, I didn’t notice a big difference and I wasn’t a huge fan of the ginseng smell, so the Ginseng one isn’t my favorite of the bunch.  However, I do think if you are looking for a sleeping mask for firming, that this is a great one to pick up.
Varah T.
I'm a huge fan of Sephora's entire sleep mask collection. Not only are they nice and tiny (great for travel), but they also smell amazing and you wake up feeling like you've already moisturized

For this one, I'm not too crazy about the scent as Ginseng is a little stinging for me, but you definitely notice firmer skin in the morning. I don't suggest using this one every day.

Downside: there's no way to reseal it once it's opened, so make sure you're careful when traveling and that it's not left out in the open for too long.
Upside: it'll last for about 10 days before the gel begins to harden
Cindy D.
Oakland, CA
This pod is magic. When you first apply it, nothing special really happens. In the morning you notice your skin is hydrated. I even applied this on the dry patch I have had on my eye lid for weeks, and over night this mask returned my eye lid back to normal. The real magic begins when you apply your makeup. Something about this makes your skin the perfect canvas. I noticed my makeup looking flawless, and my makeup lasting all day. I'm on day 4 of this pod and I still have about half the product left. It's a great little thing to invest in! However, it smells a little, but nothing strong.
Sarah W.
Timia T.
Riverdale, GA
My first time using this product was last week, and ever since then i've been in love with it. It does its job and it gives me a nice glow in the morning. Keep in mind that you do have to wash you face (wet rag), to get the leftover product off. This masks brightens up and firms my skin tone like no other. I'm extremely happy that I came across it! MUST BUY!
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
When I saw that Sephora came out with these sleeping masks I couldn't wait to test it out. Seriously, I tried this one the same night I purchased it. It feels like a gel and absorbs into your skin so you don't even feel like you have a mask on. The following day when I washed my face in the morning I definitely noticed that my skin was more firm. Even though it's a small package, there is more than enough product for about 2-3 uses depending on how generously you apply.
Jessica D.
I got this product in a mystery bag from Sephora and I really love it, it was my first time using this, packaging is simple, cute. It was gentle on my skin. I would recommend this product, I enjoyed it very much!
Samantha R.
Brooklyn, NY
I put this mask on overnight as its advised to and I broke out. I don't normally break out but this product made tiny bumps in random parts of my face. I don't have sensitive skin but it is normal-dry.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
A very cool concept and a way to infuse some hydration into dehydrated skin, but to be honest, I didn't notice anything. $4 isn't a huge price point, but it does add up, and tube masks (the type that come in squeeze tubes from the drugstore) might be a better spend.
Fatima P.
Toronto, ON
How good are these masks and do they do their price justice?
Sarah B.