SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Discovery Set 6 x 0.27 oz uploaded by Ashley D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Discovery Set 6 x 0.27 oz uploaded by member-a629a3b1d

BY SEPHORA

A set of six rich cream-gel textured sleeping masks, each with a skin refreshing benefit. Each of these six masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The luxurious cream-gel texture melts into skin for penetration of the active ingredients while you sleep. Rose Mask plumps skin and gives an immediate radiance boost for hydrated, more luminous skin. Honey Mask nourishes and relieves dry skin instantly for softened, balanced skin. Green Tea Mask absorbs excess sebum and purifies for a matte, clean complexion. Ginseng Mask provides a tightening effect while toning for a supple, fresh, and energized complexion. Pearl Mask evens and helps minimize irregularities for skintone that is even, fresher, and brighter. Lotus Mask locks in water and reduces the signs of fatigue for the appearance of plumper, more rested skin. This set contains: -6 x 0.27 oz Sleeping Masks in Rose, Honey, Green Tea, Ginseng, Pearl, Lotus Inspired by Asian beauty rituals, Sephora sleeping masks offer effective solutions for every skin type's unique needs. These masks are dermatologist tested and are quick and easy to use. They are not tested on animals. see more...

• Is any specific order to use them? Is it a kit or you can just bu...1 Answers
  • do they break anyones face out? my face is sensitive 3 Answers
  • I don't get how these work?1 Answers
Hannah D.
Courtland, VA
Almost everything Sephora has is well worth your money. These masks let you explore different skin types to see where your skin stands. They're gentle on the skin. I would recommend these to anyone. Great products!
Rita W.
Gwynn Oak, MD
I tried these little masks out and also the hydrating under eye cream, which I got from Sephora. They smell and feel great on the skin, but since I have more sensitive skin, it got a bit irritated from the formula.
Linda L.
Round Rock , TX
I seriously love the Sephora face masks! There are so many different types that each address a different skincare issue. This set is a great option for those who want to but are hesitant to trying the Sephora brand. There's one of 6 different masks included, which is great and more than enough for you to find the one perfect for you!
Crystal M.
I really love these masks! The packaging is adorable and every one of these work really well. My favorite ones are the green tea and the pearl for radiance. Great for travel also since you can just throw these in your travel bags. I love that you wear these to sleep, fun for a girls night in.
Chandalyn C.
Winston Salem , NC
Guys I absolutely LOVE sephora masks! Especially the avocado repair treatment mask, it definitely nourished my skin, and helped bring the moisture back in. I don't necessarily like all of their mask, but their are some that I definitely would buy again!!!!
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY
I have tried a few of these. I didn't notice a drastic difference. It felt really relaxing to have it on and it gives my face a smooth finish after using the mask. I have tried most of them, I really like how my face feels afterwards.
Jamie D.
Norman, OK
I love these! They are so easy to apply and have a ton of product! The only thing was that my face would get really dry after I used it so I would recommend using moisturizer before and after!
Elena P.
Oakland, CA
Really nice for a quick easy mask. I bought the rose one and it truly smells amazing. It was an amazing value, only $4 at Sephora. I have gotten these multiple times and I buy them again and again. One package is good for about 3 all over face masks. I usually get the rose mask and apply it to dark circles to moisturize and I get about 7 uses if I only use it under the eyes.
Jessica M.
Pearl City, HI
Ahhh I love these SOO MUCHH! They smell amazing and I really feel like they've helped with my skin. It is so relaxing to use these. I have bought this product several times before and I will definitely buy it again.
Silkya P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Omg I absolutely swear by the brand and products. Every time I go to Sephora I always get at least one of these!!! I love the fact that you can put a little bit on and it goes a long way, I can get at least three uses out of each pod. These pods just leave your skin nice and smooth and hydrated!!!
Courtlyn H.
do they break anyones face out? my face is sensitive
Victoria A.
Is any specific order to use them? Is it a kit or you can just buy a single mask?
Shakeela K.
Fraser, MI
I don't get how these work?