SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Discovery Set 6 x 0.27 oz uploaded by Ashley D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Discovery Set 6 x 0.27 oz uploaded by member-a629a3b1d

BY SEPHORA

A set of six rich cream-gel textured sleeping masks, each with a skin refreshing benefit. Each of these six masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The luxurious cream-gel texture melts into skin for penetration of the active ingredients while you sleep. Rose Mask plumps skin and gives an immediate radiance boost for hydrated, more luminous skin. Honey Mask nourishes and relieves dry skin instantly for softened, balanced skin. Green Tea Mask absorbs excess sebum and purifies for a matte, clean complexion. Ginseng Mask provides a tightening effect while toning for a supple, fresh, and energized complexion. Pearl Mask evens and helps minimize irregularities for skintone that is even, fresher, and brighter. Lotus Mask locks in water and reduces the signs of fatigue for the appearance of plumper, more rested skin. This set contains: -6 x 0.27 oz Sleeping Masks in Rose, Honey, Green Tea, Ginseng, Pearl, Lotus Inspired by Asian beauty rituals, Sephora sleeping masks offer effective solutions for every skin type's unique needs. These masks are dermatologist tested and are quick and easy to use. They are not tested on animals. see more...

• Is any specific order to use them? Is it a kit or you can just bu...1 Answers
  • do they break anyones face out? my face is sensitive 3 Answers
  • I don't get how these work?1 Answers
Kati M.
Mansfield , OH
This product is great, this is why i gave it 3 Stars. While some were effective others didn’t work for me. I love the packaging a lot, though it’s good value i do think it’s priced a little high. I wouldn’t buy this again, I’d just buy the individual ones that worked.
hailey r.
Los Angeles, CA
got this as a gift and wouldn’t buy again because i’m a poor college student, but the smell of all the masks is great and i would recommend them for sure. they are so relaxing and make skin moisturized and smooth.
Brianne P.
Weirton, WV
Love this! Love that there are different options! My skin is so crazy I never know what it will need. I buy these online because sometimes the store is out and I always like to have them on hand esp in the summer!
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I purchased this kit and my mom & I used this and we loved how nice it made our skin feel. I love that there is different kinds. I love this brand and product. I would recommend.
Alexa B.
De Queen
These face masks honestly brighten/whiten/lighten your skin after one use! Every time I'm in Sephora I absolutely HAVE to have these masks. They come in these cute little colorful packages that are very easy to open & I would most definitely but again.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
I received this package of Sephora masks for Christmas and I have to say they really now how to exfoliate and brighten. I was impressed! The Algae mask was by far my favorite, I woke up to a fresh and moisturizer face in the morning. No need to buy expensive masks, these will do more than the trick!
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
I love a mask. I saw these and was excited. Exceeded expectations. Love the packaging and how effective the outcome was. I was a first time user and will be again. I'll buy again and it only took one use
Marijose T.
Shelbyville , TN
I love sephora brand because they are super good quality and the prices are not bad one of my favorite things are these masks because I can use them when I'm traveling or to treat my self
Mars M.
Pretty good set. I do a mask every Sunday so I love trying different kinds. I was able to split the pods in half- use half and keep the other half, since there was so much. I don't think I would purchase again though- my skin looked just o.k.
Hannah D.
Courtland, VA
Almost everything Sephora has is well worth your money. These masks let you explore different skin types to see where your skin stands. They're gentle on the skin. I would recommend these to anyone. Great products!
Courtlyn H.
do they break anyones face out? my face is sensitive
Victoria A.
Is any specific order to use them? Is it a kit or you can just buy a single mask?
Shakeela K.
Fraser, MI
I don't get how these work?