SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Discovery Set 6 x 0.27 oz uploaded by member-a629a3b1dSEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Discovery Set 6 x 0.27 oz uploaded by Ashley D.

BY SEPHORA

A set of six rich cream-gel textured sleeping masks, each with a skin refreshing benefit. Each of these six masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The luxurious cream-gel texture melts into skin for penetration of the active ingredients while you sleep. Rose Mask plumps skin and gives an immediate radiance boost for hydrated, more luminous skin. Honey Mask nourishes and relieves dry skin instantly for softened, balanced skin. Green Tea Mask absorbs excess sebum and purifies for a matte, clean complexion. Ginseng Mask provides a tightening effect while toning for a supple, fresh, and energized complexion. Pearl Mask evens and helps minimize irregularities for skintone that is even, fresher, and brighter. Lotus Mask locks in water and reduces the signs of fatigue for the appearance of plumper, more rested skin. This set contains: -6 x 0.27 oz Sleeping Masks in Rose, Honey, Green Tea, Ginseng, Pearl, Lotus Inspired by Asian beauty rituals, Sephora sleeping masks offer effective solutions for every skin type's unique needs. These masks are dermatologist tested and are quick and easy to use. They are not tested on animals. see more...

• Is any specific order to use them? Is it a kit or you can just bu...1 Answers
  • do they break anyones face out? my face is sensitive 3 Answers
  • I don't get how these work?1 Answers
Chandalyn C.
Winston Salem , NC
Guys I absolutely LOVE sephora masks! Especially the avocado repair treatment mask, it definitely nourished my skin, and helped bring the moisture back in. I don't necessarily like all of their mask, but their are some that I definitely would buy again!!!!
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY
I have tried a few of these. I didn't notice a drastic difference. It felt really relaxing to have it on and it gives my face a smooth finish after using the mask. I have tried most of them, I really like how my face feels afterwards.
Rita W.
Gwynn Oak, MD
I tried these little masks out and also the hydrating under eye cream, which I got from Sephora. They smell and feel great on the skin, but since I have more sensitive skin, it got a bit irritated from the formula.
Hannah D.
Courtland, VA
Almost everything Sephora has is well worth your money. These masks let you explore different skin types to see where your skin stands. They're gentle on the skin. I would recommend these to anyone. Great products!
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
I love a mask. I saw these and was excited. Exceeded expectations. Love the packaging and how effective the outcome was. I was a first time user and will be again. I'll buy again and it only took one use
Jamie D.
Norman, OK
I love these! They are so easy to apply and have a ton of product! The only thing was that my face would get really dry after I used it so I would recommend using moisturizer before and after!
Marijose T.
Shelbyville , TN
I love sephora brand because they are super good quality and the prices are not bad one of my favorite things are these masks because I can use them when I'm traveling or to treat my self
Monique V.
Lititz, PA
Loves these masks! Inexpensive and effective! I later them on top of my night cream. I would repurchase again and you can use 1 pack for 2 uses! Overall good value
Amy S.
Red Lion, PA
I love this set! It's a great way to try all the different formulas. My favorites are the pearl and the green tea. I use them as a nightly moisturizer.
Farheen S.
norcross, GA
These pods are a nice size for the price you get them for. I haven't seen a difference yet from using them. But they are pretty relaxing
Courtlyn H.
do they break anyones face out? my face is sensitive
Victoria A.
Is any specific order to use them? Is it a kit or you can just buy a single mask?
Shakeela K.
Fraser, MI
I don't get how these work?