BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A sleeping mask with a fresh and delicious texture for visibly more beautiful skin when you wake up.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Redness

If you want to know more…
Coconut Water Sleeping Mask restores hydration to parched skin and soothes the sensation of tightness. The incredibly rich gel formula is easy to apply. The practical and affordable single-use format is also great for travel, and offers visible results upon waking.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is cruelty-free and not tested on animals.

NOTE: Coconut Water - Moisturizing & soothing

Suggested Usage:
-In the evening, apply a fine layer evenly over clean, dry skin. Apply on the face, neck, and around the eyes.
-Let it work overnight. If necessary, rinse off any excess in the morning.
-Use twice a week for optimal results.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

Kimberly J.
Houston
Sephora always has great products this sleeping mask I liked even though I was kind of worried about doing a mask overnight but my skin was very refreshed and soft in the morning. Also very good for the price
Michelle F.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve tried many of the Sephora sleeping masks and this limited edition coconut water one is one of my favorite’s. It has a Gel consistency so it is light. It has a very faint coconut scent. It’s extremely moisturizing. The most moisturizing out of them all. Best of all it’s only $4 and you get at least 6-8 uses out of it
Silvia C.
Sacramento
This mask is super moisturizing. The texture is very thick. It did not break me out. Great value for the price of the product. I was so surprised how effective this mask was. The packaging was simple and nice.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Sephora’s masks. Not only are they easy but you rarely find one you have to rinse off; you just simply put it on your face, wait out your time and rub in the residue. So easy. This one smelled great, didn’t make me break out my face although felt tacky was super soft in the morning..
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
Love Sephora's face masks!!!! I think anything with coconut water in it is worth trying! This made my face feel fresh and clean. No harsh after effects. Cute simple packaging and priced right...would recommend!!!
Salomé D.
Atlanta
I really enjoy sheet masks in general but I think the Sephora collection is really good and affordable. My skin feels great afterwards. I can really see a difference and I would definitely recommend it to everyone. I purchase the sheet masks regularly.
Anosha B.
Richmond
I usually don’t do overnight masks but this one smells great and leaves my face feeling hydrated in the morning. It’s easy to use and stays on your face for the most part. It also did not make me break out so if you have sensitive skin I would recommend it
Nábyla M.
Downingtown, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
That mask it was really good for my skin. It helped me a lot with my dry skin and I could the results after the first night using. It’s awesome for me and I don’t want to stop to using, and I know it’s gonna get better if I keep using.
Yearby B.
New Orleans, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
First time using this and will definitely be buying again! I applied all over my face before bed and have a lot left, so you can get more than 1 use out of this for sure. My skin felt hydrated and supple in the morning. Great for dry skin.
kylee w.
Astoria, OR
This mask is perfect for skin that needs hydration to give you that youthful glow back. My skin tends to get very dry in the winter time, so masks like this are my best friend. It leaves me feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, I love this mask.
Ayesha K.
Is it good for oily skin too?
Lilia D.
Denver , CO
Have you ever tried this sleeping mask? I want some thing like this but I’m not 100% sure this is the one for me.SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask - Coconut Water