SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask - Algae - Purifying & Detoxifying uploaded by Michelle D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask - Algae - Purifying & Detoxifying uploaded by Michelle D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask - Algae - Purifying & Detoxifying uploaded by Hannah E.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A rich and refreshing, gel-cream sleeping mask to purify and detoxify skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Algae Sleeping Mask cleanses and detoxifies skin while helping to eliminate impurities for a fresh, radiant morning complexion. The luxurious gel-cream texture melts into skin for better penetration of the active ingredients while you sleep.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This easy-to-use mask is dermatologist tested and not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-In the evening, apply a fine layer evenly over clean, dry skin (on the face, neck, and around the eyes).
-Let it work overnight.
-If necessary, rinse off excess in the morning.

Brown Algae Extract: Provides natural antioxidant compounds.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Barosma Betulina Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, T-Butyl Alcohol, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Ci 42090 (Blue 1), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ascorbic Acid, CI 19140 (Yellow 5).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Hannah W.
ephrata
This product was a nice product. It had very easy application and smelled good too. I would rate this product a 8/10 but only because it left my face a little dry. I would recommend this product to friends as well as family. I liked this product all around besides leaving my face dry.
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
I love this sleeping mask! It feels heavy when I put it on but in the morning my face feels super moisturized and soft! It doesn’t break me out or make my skin oily! Plus it smells good and there’s SO much product in the container. I end up saving the rest for another night
Jenna S.
I put this mask on before I go to sleep at night, usually nights before special occasions, and I wake up with my skin already feeling clean and refreshed. Make sure to seal remaining product in a ziplock bag to get multiple uses out of it. Otherwise product will dry out.
Asa S.
Cambria , CA
I love this sleeping mask. The mask can last for up to 10 days before drying out. The mask is great and works amazing. The price is so affordable. I have been using it for very long time. I recommend it for any skin type.
Ati'ana R.
Really great product for hydration I think as well the product is thick s little goes a long way it states a certain amount of uses the product gives but in actuality it last way longer if you perserve it properly and it's only around $6 can't beat it! SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask - Algae - Purifying & Detoxifying
Regina B.
I love ALL of the sleeping packs from Sephora! I usually load pumper than I should, when applying, but these make my skin plump, soft, supple, and looking youthful. They really work! The pearl mask is one of my favorites, along with the avocado and honey masks. I’ve tried all of the masks and they all do what they are supposed to!
Daniella d.
Miami Fl
Such a refreshing and purifying face mask that leaves my face feeling cool and soft after using. It moisturizes well and is very gentle. Would recommend and is not very pricey!!
Mystery.Slimes P.
Nj
It’s really nice and makes my skin feel super soft and supple, I highly recommend this and it’s really effective and good if your skin needs a little moisturizing, super nice especially for winter, minimal room for improvement but for the price it’s a really nice product!
Sharan B.
I love this mask to use if I don’t feel like using a mask that I have to apply. It’s quick and effective. I constantly use this once a week. Gentle mask. Great price. Would recommend to others.
Anna W.
Hillsboro, MO
Amazing! Fast, easy, refreshing, smooth and soft, great smell (but not too over powering).(no smell when dry). It is a little sticky while applying. But fine once dry. I got about 7 uses (more than double what I was told [3]). My face began feeling softer the next morning, and I love that you don't HAVE to rinse it off, you can just wash your face during your next shower. Definitely noticed a difference after one week. My complexion feels fresh and moisturized while looking brighter and less red than usual. 10 our of 10. Would recommend. Can't wait to try the rest of the collection!

back