SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Algae 0.27 oz uploaded by Hannah E.SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Algae 0.27 oz uploaded by Michelle D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Algae 0.27 oz uploaded by Michelle D.

BY SEPHORA

A line of rich cream-gel textured sleeping masks, each with a skin refreshing benefit. Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The luxurious cream-gel texture melts into skin for penetration of the active ingredients while you sleep. Pearl Mask: Evens and helps minimize irregularities for skintone that is even, fresher, and brighter. Ginseng Mask: Provides a tightening effect while toning for a supple, fresh, and energized complexion. Lingzhi Mask: Smooths wrinkles and minimizes the signs of aging for younger-looking skin. Lotus Mask: Locks in water and reduces the signs of fatigue for the appearance of plumper, more rested skin. Rose Mask: Plumps skin and gives an immediate radiance boost for hydrated, more luminous skin. Green Tea Mask: Absorbs excess sebum and purifies for a matte, clean complexion. Pomegranate Mask: Awakens and tones the skin while reducing signs of fatigue for a revitalized look. Honey Mask: Nourishes and relieves dry skin instantly for softened, balanced skin. These masks are dermatologist tested and are quick and easy to use. They are not tested on animals. Research results: Pearl Mask: In a use test on 22 volunteers, after 42 days of use: - 90% felt skin is moisturized - 81% felt skin is fresher Ginseng Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 42 days of use: - 100% felt skin is suppler - 96% felt skin is firmed Lingzhi Mask: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 42 days of use: - 100% felt skin is smoothed - 100% felt skin is younger-looking Lotus Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 21 days of use: - 91% felt skin is re-plumped - 91% felt skin is fresher - 91% felt skin is softer Rose Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 21 days of use: - 96% felt that skin is softer - 95% felt that skin is ultra-hydrated Green Tea Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 28 days of use: - 100% felt skin is purified see more...

Buy on Sephora
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I wasn't overly impressed with this face mask. It did leave my skin really hydrated but other than that I didn't see much of a difference in my skin the next day. I'm not sure I would repurchase this. Also the consistency was more of a moisturizer than a mask.
Hannah E.
The product didn't do what it said that it would. It claims to detoxify your skin when all it really does is moisturize. It also didn't go on my skin like a mask, it kind of just smoothd in and got absorbed by my skin.
Maggie L.
Hartsville, SC
Great value, used this sleeping mask six nights in a row and noticed a major difference in my overall complexion.
Fayzeh M.
Fresno , Ca
Tried this for the first time I loved it ,such an amazing mask u put it on sleep wake up with soft smooth face
Samantha L.
Cedar Rapids , IA
I enjoyed how it felt on my skin and it also did not have a strange smell to it either. In fact, I could not smell it at all. The reason I am giving this product a 4 instead of a 5 is because in the morning I did not see a difference in my skin AT ALL!!!
Allana T.
This might be my favorite mask of all time. First off, I love that it's an overnight treatment. It's so much easier than dealing with one you have to wash or peel off. Second, I love how light in texture it is, which makes it super fast absorbing. It smells very fresh, feels cooling on the skin, and best of all... I see results the very next morning. My skin looks clearer, and feels smoother. I wish this came in a giant tub, but for now I will continue to buy the travel pods (which I can get about four uses out of.)
Elizabeth J.
Leesburg, GA
I bought this product on a whim to get free shipping on an order. I really enjoyed it though. I added it to my nightly routine and the small package lasted me about 5-6 uses because I didn't use it every night. It was moisturizing and left my face so soft the next morning. My only issue is that it's reusable mask but it isn't resealable that I could tell. I kept it in the original package and placed a jar of moisturizer on top of it so I wouldn't sry out. It would be nice if it could be sealed back.up after each use.
Morgan H.
Torrington , CT
This whole line of sleeping face masks are wonderful! They actually do what they say they will weather it be to cleanse and detox your skin or to nourish and hydrate! I am a total fan and at such a great price, they are totally affordable! I get about three uses out of one packet, I just make sure to keep them closed. I wake up and my skin feels rejuvenated and fresh! Loving them! Just hope they don't stop making them!!
Michelle D.
Springville, TN
Firstly, great smell. There's probably enough in the little package to do a facial 3 or 4 times you'll just have to saran wrap the package.. I didn't like the sticky feeling and my face felt glued to my pillow all night. Results were clear cut. My face looked a lot fresher and brighter. I will use again. SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Algae 0.27 oz
Anna W.
Hillsboro, MO
Amazing! Fast, easy, refreshing, smooth and soft, great smell (but not too over powering).(no smell when dry). It is a little sticky while applying. But fine once dry. I got about 7 uses (more than double what I was told [3]). My face began feeling softer the next morning, and I love that you don't HAVE to rinse it off, you can just wash your face during your next shower. Definitely noticed a difference after one week. My complexion feels fresh and moisturized while looking brighter and less red than usual. 10 our of 10. Would recommend. Can't wait to try the rest of the collection!