SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Algae 0.27 oz uploaded by Michelle D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Algae 0.27 oz uploaded by Michelle D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Algae 0.27 oz uploaded by Hannah E.

BY SEPHORA

A line of rich cream-gel textured sleeping masks, each with a skin refreshing benefit. Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The luxurious cream-gel texture melts into skin for penetration of the active ingredients while you sleep. Pearl Mask: Evens and helps minimize irregularities for skintone that is even, fresher, and brighter. Ginseng Mask: Provides a tightening effect while toning for a supple, fresh, and energized complexion. Lingzhi Mask: Smooths wrinkles and minimizes the signs of aging for younger-looking skin. Lotus Mask: Locks in water and reduces the signs of fatigue for the appearance of plumper, more rested skin. Rose Mask: Plumps skin and gives an immediate radiance boost for hydrated, more luminous skin. Green Tea Mask: Absorbs excess sebum and purifies for a matte, clean complexion. Pomegranate Mask: Awakens and tones the skin while reducing signs of fatigue for a revitalized look. Honey Mask: Nourishes and relieves dry skin instantly for softened, balanced skin. These masks are dermatologist tested and are quick and easy to use. They are not tested on animals. Research results: Pearl Mask: In a use test on 22 volunteers, after 42 days of use: - 90% felt skin is moisturized - 81% felt skin is fresher Ginseng Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 42 days of use: - 100% felt skin is suppler - 96% felt skin is firmed Lingzhi Mask: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 42 days of use: - 100% felt skin is smoothed - 100% felt skin is younger-looking Lotus Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 21 days of use: - 91% felt skin is re-plumped - 91% felt skin is fresher - 91% felt skin is softer Rose Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 21 days of use: - 96% felt that skin is softer - 95% felt that skin is ultra-hydrated Green Tea Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 28 days of use: - 100% felt skin is purified see more...

Buy on Sephora
Hannah W.
This product was a nice product. It had very easy application and smelled good too. I would rate this product a 8/10 but only because it left my face a little dry. I would recommend this product to friends as well as family. I liked this product all around besides leaving my face dry.
Asa S.
Cambria, CA
I love this sleeping mask. The mask can last for up to 10 days before drying out. The mask is great and works amazing. The price is so affordable. I have been using it for very long time. I recommend it for any skin type.
Ati'ana K.
Really great product for hydration I think as well the product is thick s little goes a long way it states a certain amount of uses the product gives but in actuality it last way longer if you perserve it properly and it's only around $6 can't beat it! SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Algae 0.27 oz
Mystery.Slimes P.
Nj
It’s really nice and makes my skin feel super soft and supple, I highly recommend this and it’s really effective and good if your skin needs a little moisturizing, super nice especially for winter, minimal room for improvement but for the price it’s a really nice product!
Kylie T.
Lynn Haven, FL
Love this product! A little bit goes a long way and your skin feels incredible afterwards! This formula doesn’t bother my sensitive skin and it smells so good! Definitely something I’d buy again soon!
Anna W.
Hillsboro, MO
Amazing! Fast, easy, refreshing, smooth and soft, great smell (but not too over powering).(no smell when dry). It is a little sticky while applying. But fine once dry. I got about 7 uses (more than double what I was told [3]). My face began feeling softer the next morning, and I love that you don't HAVE to rinse it off, you can just wash your face during your next shower. Definitely noticed a difference after one week. My complexion feels fresh and moisturized while looking brighter and less red than usual. 10 our of 10. Would recommend. Can't wait to try the rest of the collection!
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
This whole line of sleeping face masks are wonderful! They actually do what they say they will weather it be to cleanse and detox your skin or to nourish and hydrate! I am a total fan and at such a great price, they are totally affordable! I get about three uses out of one packet, I just make sure to keep them closed. I wake up and my skin feels rejuvenated and fresh! Loving them! Just hope they don't stop making them!!
Najette A.
Baltimore, MD
I was given this mask as a birthday present and it has officially gotten me hooked on masks for good! The perfect end to any day. It exceeded my expectations, the price is amazing! (Masks can get so expensive!) It lasted me more than one mask too, my friend says she's used hers up to four times. My skin was softer, felt fresher, and very clean. I will definitely always have one of these on hand from now on!
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I love these little masks. I pick one up once a month to take advantage of the 50 extra rewards points for the Play boxes since they're only 4$. Each pod you can get about 4-5 uses out of. I like these because they aren't sticky and you wake up with nice smooth skin. I really like this particular one!
Kennedy F.
Seymour, IN
There is a LOT of product in this and you are supposed to use it all in one night. It is moisturizing, but not as much as I would like. I don't feel like it really sunk into my skin. I think you can get by and just use a moisturizer in the morning and have just as good results.