SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Algae 0.27 oz uploaded by Michelle D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Algae 0.27 oz uploaded by Michelle D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Algae 0.27 oz uploaded by Hannah E.

BY SEPHORA

A line of rich cream-gel textured sleeping masks, each with a skin refreshing benefit. Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The luxurious cream-gel texture melts into skin for penetration of the active ingredients while you sleep. Pearl Mask: Evens and helps minimize irregularities for skintone that is even, fresher, and brighter. Ginseng Mask: Provides a tightening effect while toning for a supple, fresh, and energized complexion. Lingzhi Mask: Smooths wrinkles and minimizes the signs of aging for younger-looking skin. Lotus Mask: Locks in water and reduces the signs of fatigue for the appearance of plumper, more rested skin. Rose Mask: Plumps skin and gives an immediate radiance boost for hydrated, more luminous skin. Green Tea Mask: Absorbs excess sebum and purifies for a matte, clean complexion. Pomegranate Mask: Awakens and tones the skin while reducing signs of fatigue for a revitalized look. Honey Mask: Nourishes and relieves dry skin instantly for softened, balanced skin. These masks are dermatologist tested and are quick and easy to use. They are not tested on animals. Research results: Pearl Mask: In a use test on 22 volunteers, after 42 days of use: - 90% felt skin is moisturized - 81% felt skin is fresher Ginseng Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 42 days of use: - 100% felt skin is suppler - 96% felt skin is firmed Lingzhi Mask: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 42 days of use: - 100% felt skin is smoothed - 100% felt skin is younger-looking Lotus Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 21 days of use: - 91% felt skin is re-plumped - 91% felt skin is fresher - 91% felt skin is softer Rose Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 21 days of use: - 96% felt that skin is softer - 95% felt that skin is ultra-hydrated Green Tea Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 28 days of use: - 100% felt skin is purified see more...

Photos (3)
Buy on Sephora
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I wasn't overly impressed with this face mask. It did leave my skin really hydrated but other than that I didn't see much of a difference in my skin the next day. I'm not sure I would repurchase this. Also the consistency was more of a moisturizer than a mask.
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
The product didn't do what it said that it would. It claims to detoxify your skin when all it really does is moisturize. It also didn't go on my skin like a mask, it kind of just smoothd in and got absorbed by my skin.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Hartsville, SC
Great value, used this sleeping mask six nights in a row and noticed a major difference in my overall complexion.
Fayzeh M.
Fayzeh M.
Fresno , Ca
Tried this for the first time I loved it ,such an amazing mask u put it on sleep wake up with soft smooth face
Allana T.
Allana T.
Chicago , IL
This might be my favorite mask of all time. First off, I love that it's an overnight treatment. It's so much easier than dealing with one you have to wash or peel off. Second, I love how light in texture it is, which makes it super fast absorbing. It smells very fresh, feels cooling on the skin, and best of all... I see results the very next morning. My skin looks clearer, and feels smoother. I wish this came in a giant tub, but for now I will continue to buy the travel pods (which I can get about four uses out of.)
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Springville, TN
Firstly, great smell. There's probably enough in the little package to do a facial 3 or 4 times you'll just have to saran wrap the package.. I didn't like the sticky feeling and my face felt glued to my pillow all night. Results were clear cut. My face looked a lot fresher and brighter. I will use again. SEPHORA COLLECTION Sleeping Mask Algae 0.27 oz
Anna W.
Anna W.
Saint Clair, MO
Amazing! Fast, easy, refreshing, smooth and soft, great smell (but not too over powering).(no smell when dry). It is a little sticky while applying. But fine once dry. I got about 7 uses (more than double what I was told [3]). My face began feeling softer the next morning, and I love that you don't HAVE to rinse it off, you can just wash your face during your next shower. Definitely noticed a difference after one week. My complexion feels fresh and moisturized while looking brighter and less red than usual. 10 our of 10. Would recommend. Can't wait to try the rest of the collection!
Alisa F.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I love these little masks. I pick one up once a month to take advantage of the 50 extra rewards points for the Play boxes since they're only 4$. Each pod you can get about 4-5 uses out of. I like these because they aren't sticky and you wake up with nice smooth skin. I really like this particular one!
Emma B.
Emma B.
Philadelphia, PA
Moisturized nicely. And you can keep it in the fridge if you don't use it all at once. It was gentle on skin and felt nice. It's easy to use and there is definitely more than a single use. Seemed effective but hard to tell based on just one use. I bought several of these.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Best sleeping mask from Sephora. I thoroughly detoxes my skin by removing impurities. As soon as I wake up my face is glowing. It also calms down my breakouts a bit. Definitely recommend it.