Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#402 in Facial Makeup Brushes
A colorful five-piece brush set in a flashy, metallic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Crease brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush
Photo (1)
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH

I love these brushes. U can not go wrong with anything you buy at Sephora. I love the convenience of the pouch. The brushes fit great in the pouch for my purse. I take these as my on the go brushes but love the full size for home when I take more time to detail my make up.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA

These were my first set of brushes and I'm still using them! The quality is ok and the selection of brushes is basic - eyeliner, eyeshadow, concealer, blush & powder. Overall a great starter set, but if you're into makeup or need a more precise application or better blending tools, you'll want ot branch out to a higher end set.
Ashlyn P.
Ashlyn P.
México

yo estoy enamorada de mis brochas SEPHORA, son super suaves y de fácil cuidado.
las tengo desde hace 1 año y aun estan EN PERFECTAS CONDICIONES.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Lexington, KY

I love this brush set! The brushes are full and soft and always blend well. They are easy to clean and the case is super cute too!
Mary Beth H.
Mary Beth H.
Garner, NC

I love love love these brushes. Not only are they a great size for traveling, they are an amazing shade of green! Perfect size and the case does a great job of protecting them.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
S Charleston, WV

Great kit for travel or starting out! Good quality and easy to clean. Sephora does no wrong in my book.

Join Now