Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#280 in Facial Makeup Brushes
A colorful five-piece brush set in a flashy, metallic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Crease brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush
Photo (1)
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Aurora , Co

Great for christmas. i love the green and i love the brushes. this was a great stocking stuffer- never get sick of brushes
Tinamarie J.
Tinamarie J.
Fresno, CA

I DON'T HAVE THIS COLOR MINE IS A PINK COLOR BUT ITS THE SAME THING IT WORKS WELL IVE HAD IT FOR OVER THE YEAR AND ITS STILL GREAT
Marie A.
Marie A.
Dripping Spgs, TX

This set is great to travel with, brushes are soft an application is easy. I think is a set fir also a beggingger or a teenager, due to the fact that the brushes r not too big and and application will be easy.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Pottstown, PA

Got it for every girl i needed gifts for. Perfect color and adorable for this time of year. You can never have too many brushes.
A R.
A R.

I bought this brush set but in pink and I use them for my everyday make up! They're so cute and come in handy! I even went and bought my best friend her own but in purple!
Meredith D.
Meredith D.
Lexington, KY

I own this brush set and love it. It has all the brushes I need (Foundation, powder, eye shadow, etc.). I picked the magenta pink in this brush set since it is my favorite color. i bought it from the Sephora store and received points for my purchase since I am a beauty card holder member.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH

I love these brushes. U can not go wrong with anything you buy at Sephora. I love the convenience of the pouch. The brushes fit great in the pouch for my purse. I take these as my on the go brushes but love the full size for home when I take more time to detail my make up.
Ruthie I.
Ruthie I.

I have not tried this brush collection howevet, I would love to try and get a collection of brushes like these. I heard that the brushes from sephora are amazing. Can't wait to try some stuff.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA

These were my first set of brushes and I'm still using them! The quality is ok and the selection of brushes is basic - eyeliner, eyeshadow, concealer, blush & powder. Overall a great starter set, but if you're into makeup or need a more precise application or better blending tools, you'll want ot branch out to a higher end set.
Brenna T.
Brenna T.
THOROLD, Ontario

This set is awesome and comes with just about every brush you might need! its great for beginners and also really great for travelling! the colour of the brushes is adorable and they're incredibly soft. Only downfall I found it that after washing the brushs many times you begin to loose some brissles.

Join Now