SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Emerald uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY SEPHORA

A colorful five-piece brush set in a flashy, metallic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Crease brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush see more...

A R.
I bought this brush set but in pink and I use them for my everyday make up! They're so cute and come in handy! I even went and bought my best friend her own but in purple!
Tinamarie J.
Fresno, CA
I DON'T HAVE THIS COLOR MINE IS A PINK COLOR BUT ITS THE SAME THING IT WORKS WELL IVE HAD IT FOR OVER THE YEAR AND ITS STILL GREAT
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Great for christmas. i love the green and i love the brushes. this was a great stocking stuffer- never get sick of brushes
Rachel B.
Charleston, WV
Great kit for travel or starting out! Good quality and easy to clean. Sephora does no wrong in my book.
Erin C.
Pottstown, PA
Got it for every girl i needed gifts for. Perfect color and adorable for this time of year. You can never have too many brushes.
Sherrie S.
Southbridge, MA
Theses are great they have a brush for everyone of your needs love them and I think every woman should have there own set of these brushes
Katilyn P.
I love these brushes. The bristles don't come out. Super soft. They work amazingly. I have the purple ones
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA
These were my first set of brushes and I'm still using them! The quality is ok and the selection of brushes is basic - eyeliner, eyeshadow, concealer, blush & powder. Overall a great starter set, but if you're into makeup or need a more precise application or better blending tools, you'll want ot branch out to a higher end set.
Kelsey K.
Lexington, KY
I love this brush set! The brushes are full and soft and always blend well. They are easy to clean and the case is super cute too!
Kodi M.
Sydney
Absolutely love these brushes! Super soft, definitely worth it. Price point is alright. Easy to use. They're pretty straight forward brushe . I ordered these from the sephora website.