SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Emerald uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY SEPHORA

A colorful five-piece brush set in a flashy, metallic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Crease brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush see more...

A R.
I bought this brush set but in pink and I use them for my everyday make up! They're so cute and come in handy! I even went and bought my best friend her own but in purple!
Sherrie S.
Southbridge, MA
Theses are great they have a brush for everyone of your needs love them and I think every woman should have there own set of these brushes
Kelsey K.
Lexington, KY
I love this brush set! The brushes are full and soft and always blend well. They are easy to clean and the case is super cute too!
Erin C.
Pottstown, PA
Got it for every girl i needed gifts for. Perfect color and adorable for this time of year. You can never have too many brushes.
Tinamarie J.
Fresno, CA
I DON'T HAVE THIS COLOR MINE IS A PINK COLOR BUT ITS THE SAME THING IT WORKS WELL IVE HAD IT FOR OVER THE YEAR AND ITS STILL GREAT
Paola B.
Estos productos son super buenos, el maquillaje, las brochas, super gruesas y livianas para la cara, para aplicar los productos.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Great for christmas. i love the green and i love the brushes. this was a great stocking stuffer- never get sick of brushes
Katilyn P.
I love these brushes. The bristles don't come out. Super soft. They work amazingly. I have the purple ones
Rachel B.
Charleston, WV
Great kit for travel or starting out! Good quality and easy to clean. Sephora does no wrong in my book.
Keyla N.
Albany, New York
Honestly, I don't feel like it worth the price to pay for sephora brushes. Although they are good quality, unless you are a professional who uses brushes on the daily basis for complex looks, the best brushes you could buy that are worth the prices are Morphe brushes.