Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#402 in Facial Makeup Brushes
A colorful five-piece brush set in a flashy, metallic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Crease brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush
Photo (1)
Melissa N.
Melissa N.

I don't have these brushes but i borrowed my friends but hers were in pink, and i absolutely fell in love with them!! she said she had them for almost a year and i wouldve never guessed, they're awesome
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Centennial, CO

Great for christmas. i love the green and i love the brushes. this was a great stocking stuffer- never get sick of brushes
Tinamarie J.
Tinamarie J.
Fresno, CA

I DON'T HAVE THIS COLOR MINE IS A PINK COLOR BUT ITS THE SAME THING IT WORKS WELL IVE HAD IT FOR OVER THE YEAR AND ITS STILL GREAT
Keyla N.
Keyla N.
Albany, New York

Honestly, I don't feel like it worth the price to pay for sephora brushes. Although they are good quality, unless you are a professional who uses brushes on the daily basis for complex looks, the best brushes you could buy that are worth the prices are Morphe brushes.
Isabelle B.
Isabelle B.
Hamilton, Ontario

I really enjoy this little set, I use the smallest brush for eyebrow powder, the other two smaller ones for eyeshadow detailing, the second largest one for contouring and such, and the largest one for finishing powder. They're not the greatest brush set I've seen, but for the price you CANNOT go wrong. If you clean them and take proper care (as you should with any brush set) they will last you as long as you want them to.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Pottstown, PA

Got it for every girl i needed gifts for. Perfect color and adorable for this time of year. You can never have too many brushes.
A R.
A R.

I bought this brush set but in pink and I use them for my everyday make up! They're so cute and come in handy! I even went and bought my best friend her own but in purple!
Meredith D.
Meredith D.
Lexington, KY

I own this brush set and love it. It has all the brushes I need (Foundation, powder, eye shadow, etc.). I picked the magenta pink in this brush set since it is my favorite color. i bought it from the Sephora store and received points for my purchase since I am a beauty card holder member.
Marie A.
Marie A.
Dripping Spgs, TX

This set is great to travel with, brushes are soft an application is easy. I think is a set fir also a beggingger or a teenager, due to the fact that the brushes r not too big and and application will be easy.
Ruthie I.
Ruthie I.

I have not tried this brush collection howevet, I would love to try and get a collection of brushes like these. I heard that the brushes from sephora are amazing. Can't wait to try some stuff.

Join Now