SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Emerald uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY SEPHORA

A colorful five-piece brush set in a flashy, metallic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Crease brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush see more...

Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Charleston , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great kit for travel or starting out! Good quality and easy to clean. Sephora does no wrong in my book.
Mary Beth H.
Mary Beth H.
Garner, NC
I love love love these brushes. Not only are they a great size for traveling, they are an amazing shade of green! Perfect size and the case does a great job of protecting them.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Lexington, KY
I love this brush set! The brushes are full and soft and always blend well. They are easy to clean and the case is super cute too!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these brushes. U can not go wrong with anything you buy at Sephora. I love the convenience of the pouch. The brushes fit great in the pouch for my purse. I take these as my on the go brushes but love the full size for home when I take more time to detail my make up.
Meredith D.
Meredith D.
Lexington, KY
I own this brush set and love it. It has all the brushes I need (Foundation, powder, eye shadow, etc.). I picked the magenta pink in this brush set since it is my favorite color. i bought it from the Sephora store and received points for my purchase since I am a beauty card holder member.
A R.
A R.
I bought this brush set but in pink and I use them for my everyday make up! They're so cute and come in handy! I even went and bought my best friend her own but in purple!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Pottstown, PA
Got it for every girl i needed gifts for. Perfect color and adorable for this time of year. You can never have too many brushes.
Marie A.
Marie A.
Dripping Spgs, TX
This set is great to travel with, brushes are soft an application is easy. I think is a set fir also a beggingger or a teenager, due to the fact that the brushes r not too big and and application will be easy.
Tinamarie J.
Tinamarie J.
Fresno, CA
I DON'T HAVE THIS COLOR MINE IS A PINK COLOR BUT ITS THE SAME THING IT WORKS WELL IVE HAD IT FOR OVER THE YEAR AND ITS STILL GREAT
Kodi M.
Kodi M.
Sydney
Absolutely love these brushes! Super soft, definitely worth it. Price point is alright. Easy to use. They're pretty straight forward brushe . I ordered these from the sephora website.