Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#280 in Facial Makeup Brushes
A colorful five-piece brush set in a flashy, metallic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Crease brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush
Photo (1)
Fifi V.
Fifi V.
Edison, NJ

Amazing, amazing, amazing! You get a wide variety of brushes for less than $20, which is crazy! My skin type is caramel to medium, and these brushes applied beautifully to my skin. It is better than most brands I have used, and as good as Sigma, Morphe, and Mac! I would definitely buy this product again!
Sherrie S.
Sherrie S.
Southbridge, MA

Theses are great they have a brush for everyone of your needs love them and I think every woman should have there own set of these brushes
Paola B.
Paola B.

Estos productos son super buenos, el maquillaje, las brochas, super gruesas y livianas para la cara, para aplicar los productos.
Katilyn P.
Katilyn P.

I love these brushes. The bristles don't come out. Super soft. They work amazingly. I have the purple ones
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Lexington, KY

I love this brush set! The brushes are full and soft and always blend well. They are easy to clean and the case is super cute too!
Mary Beth H.
Mary Beth H.
Garner, NC

I love love love these brushes. Not only are they a great size for traveling, they are an amazing shade of green! Perfect size and the case does a great job of protecting them.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH

I love these brushes. U can not go wrong with anything you buy at Sephora. I love the convenience of the pouch. The brushes fit great in the pouch for my purse. I take these as my on the go brushes but love the full size for home when I take more time to detail my make up.
Ruthie I.
Ruthie I.

I have not tried this brush collection howevet, I would love to try and get a collection of brushes like these. I heard that the brushes from sephora are amazing. Can't wait to try some stuff.
maisa s.
maisa s.

Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Charleston, Wv

Great kit for travel or starting out! Good quality and easy to clean. Sephora does no wrong in my book.

Join Now