SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Emerald uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY SEPHORA

A colorful five-piece brush set in a flashy, metallic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Crease brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush see more...

Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
I love these brushes. U can not go wrong with anything you buy at Sephora. I love the convenience of the pouch. The brushes fit great in the pouch for my purse. I take these as my on the go brushes but love the full size for home when I take more time to detail my make up.
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA
These were my first set of brushes and I'm still using them! The quality is ok and the selection of brushes is basic - eyeliner, eyeshadow, concealer, blush & powder. Overall a great starter set, but if you're into makeup or need a more precise application or better blending tools, you'll want ot branch out to a higher end set.
Ruthie I.
I have not tried this brush collection howevet, I would love to try and get a collection of brushes like these. I heard that the brushes from sephora are amazing. Can't wait to try some stuff.
Fifi V.
Edison, NJ
Amazing, amazing, amazing! You get a wide variety of brushes for less than $20, which is crazy! My skin type is caramel to medium, and these brushes applied beautifully to my skin. It is better than most brands I have used, and as good as Sigma, Morphe, and Mac! I would definitely buy this product again!
maisa s.
Chardonnay L.
Churchton, MD
This product is great for travel and the brushes are easy to use and apply makeup with. I really like that the brushes don't shed. I truly like this brush set over the other ones i have.
Meredith D.
Lexington, KY
I own this brush set and love it. It has all the brushes I need (Foundation, powder, eye shadow, etc.). I picked the magenta pink in this brush set since it is my favorite color. i bought it from the Sephora store and received points for my purchase since I am a beauty card holder member.
Marie A.
Austin,TX
This set is great to travel with, brushes are soft an application is easy. I think is a set fir also a beggingger or a teenager, due to the fact that the brushes r not too big and and application will be easy.
Melissa N.
I don't have these brushes but i borrowed my friends but hers were in pink, and i absolutely fell in love with them!! she said she had them for almost a year and i wouldve never guessed, they're awesome
Mary Beth H.
Garner, NC
I love love love these brushes. Not only are they a great size for traveling, they are an amazing shade of green! Perfect size and the case does a great job of protecting them.