SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Emerald uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY SEPHORA

A colorful five-piece brush set in a flashy, metallic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Crease brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush see more...

Paola B.
Paola B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estos productos son super buenos, el maquillaje, las brochas, super gruesas y livianas para la cara, para aplicar los productos.
Katilyn P.
Katilyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these brushes. The bristles don't come out. Super soft. They work amazingly. I have the purple ones
Ruthie I.
Ruthie I.
I have not tried this brush collection howevet, I would love to try and get a collection of brushes like these. I heard that the brushes from sephora are amazing. Can't wait to try some stuff.
Fifi V.
Fifi V.
Edison, NJ
Amazing, amazing, amazing! You get a wide variety of brushes for less than $20, which is crazy! My skin type is caramel to medium, and these brushes applied beautifully to my skin. It is better than most brands I have used, and as good as Sigma, Morphe, and Mac! I would definitely buy this product again!
Sherrie S.
Sherrie S.
Southbridge, MA
Theses are great they have a brush for everyone of your needs love them and I think every woman should have there own set of these brushes
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these brushes. U can not go wrong with anything you buy at Sephora. I love the convenience of the pouch. The brushes fit great in the pouch for my purse. I take these as my on the go brushes but love the full size for home when I take more time to detail my make up.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Pottstown, PA
Got it for every girl i needed gifts for. Perfect color and adorable for this time of year. You can never have too many brushes.
Meredith D.
Meredith D.
Lexington, KY
I own this brush set and love it. It has all the brushes I need (Foundation, powder, eye shadow, etc.). I picked the magenta pink in this brush set since it is my favorite color. i bought it from the Sephora store and received points for my purchase since I am a beauty card holder member.
A R.
A R.
I bought this brush set but in pink and I use them for my everyday make up! They're so cute and come in handy! I even went and bought my best friend her own but in purple!
Marie A.
Marie A.
Dripping Spgs, TX
This set is great to travel with, brushes are soft an application is easy. I think is a set fir also a beggingger or a teenager, due to the fact that the brushes r not too big and and application will be easy.