SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by Ashley D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by america c.SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by karina m.

BY SEPHORA

A colorful five-piece brush set in a flashy, metallic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Crease brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush see more...

Ashley D.
These synthetic brushes are surprisingly some of my favorites. They aren’t all winners but definitely good when you are traveling and you don’t want to risk ruining or losing your favorites. However one brush in particular is my favorite eyeshadow brush!
karina m.
Miami
I love them completely. is sensational, makeovers all know the importance of a good finish for the best brushes
Alexia P.
phoenix, AZ
I highly recommend this product I love the brushes cuz they are so similar to It Cosmetics I highly recommended
Caitlin S.
These are easily the softest brushes I have ever used. They work so well and do an amazing job at blending. I use these every single day and they're so affordable and worth the money. I highly recommend!
Giselle B.
brooklyn, NY
i needed a brush set for essential makeup so bad and found this one for a great price. they are easy to travel with and they are great quality.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I got these thinking that they would be great for travel. And they would be if the brushes were better. I have used them on two trips now and I can say they are ok. I had a hard time blending with them. It was not great. I wish they were better.
Taylor M.
Shelbyville, IN
Love these brushes and price is affordable. Sephora brand products are too good for how they are priced
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
The color on these are so fabulous and it's literally the best brushes you can get because it's cheap and you can take it with you anywhere you go I love it so much
Cara B.
I have this in green and it's great for travel or in your bag for tough ups. Perfect little sized brushes. They are soft and they wash well.
Jess S.
So cute 2 big brushes for like foundation and 3 small. They are great apply foundation well onto skin but you will need to blending it in or else with only that big one only slides on to skin and does not blend but other than that it's great
summer s.