SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by Ashley D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by america c.SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by karina m.

BY SEPHORA

A colorful five-piece brush set in a flashy, metallic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Crease brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush see more...

Cara B.
I have this in green and it's great for travel or in your bag for tough ups. Perfect little sized brushes. They are soft and they wash well.
Jess S.
So cute 2 big brushes for like foundation and 3 small. They are great apply foundation well onto skin but you will need to blending it in or else with only that big one only slides on to skin and does not blend but other than that it's great
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love this so much, I love how this comes in the color purple. The price is great and the brushes are good quality. You can get this at Sephora, and it comes in many different colors. Will buy again, it is great!
Megan H.
These brushes are perfect for traveling. They provide excellent coverage without taking up a lot of space in your makeup bag. My family and friends all use them now too!
urja m.
mumbai
This brushes has amazing packaging and bleands like a dream. It is easy to apply and use. It is value for money. I have combination skin. It blends any time of makeup easily. I use it daily and I highly recommend this.
karina m.
Miami
I love them completely. is sensational, makeovers all know the importance of a good finish for the best brushes
Jeniffer C.
me parece unas brochas excelente sobre todo para llevar cuando una viaja no ocupa mucho espacio las recomiendo
Arwa A.
I usually think twice about buying a store's own personal brand BUT Sephora does a great job, and these brushes are no exception. The price is great for makeup brushes, and the bristles are very soft. If you want to get the job done, its here. No need to go to Sigma.
Leticia G.
Othello, WA
I got this as a gift and this is so cute! I love how they're tiny and you can take them around anywhere you go. They don't take much space and they do such a well job in eye shadow. Just with these brushes I could do all my make up and still looks flawless. Very affordable to!
Claire W.
These brushes are perfect for on-the-go. I bought them to go on a trip so I didn't have to take my full set of brushes and they are fantastic!
summer s.