SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by karina m.SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by Ashley D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by america c.

BY SEPHORA

A colorful five-piece brush set in a flashy, metallic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Crease brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush see more...

Alexia P.
phoenix, AZ
I highly recommend this product I love the brushes cuz they are so similar to It Cosmetics I highly recommended
Caitlin S.
These are easily the softest brushes I have ever used. They work so well and do an amazing job at blending. I use these every single day and they're so affordable and worth the money. I highly recommend!
Giselle B.
brooklyn, NY
i needed a brush set for essential makeup so bad and found this one for a great price. they are easy to travel with and they are great quality.
Taylor M.
Shelbyville, IN
Love these brushes and price is affordable. Sephora brand products are too good for how they are priced
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
The color on these are so fabulous and it's literally the best brushes you can get because it's cheap and you can take it with you anywhere you go I love it so much
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love this so much, I love how this comes in the color purple. The price is great and the brushes are good quality. You can get this at Sephora, and it comes in many different colors. Will buy again, it is great!
karina m.
Miami
I love them completely. is sensational, makeovers all know the importance of a good finish for the best brushes
Jeniffer C.
me parece unas brochas excelente sobre todo para llevar cuando una viaja no ocupa mucho espacio las recomiendo
Leticia G.
Othello, WA
I got this as a gift and this is so cute! I love how they're tiny and you can take them around anywhere you go. They don't take much space and they do such a well job in eye shadow. Just with these brushes I could do all my make up and still looks flawless. Very affordable to!
Claire W.
These brushes are perfect for on-the-go. I bought them to go on a trip so I didn't have to take my full set of brushes and they are fantastic!
summer s.