SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by karina m.SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by america c.

BY SEPHORA

A colorful five-piece brush set in a flashy, metallic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Crease brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush see more...

Buy on Sephora
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
I absolutely love this kit because it has ever brush you will ever need in it and the quality is awesome
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Rolling Mdws, IL
I saw these in store and they are so soft and don't seem to shed a lot. I really want to get my own
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Carlinville, IL
I've been using these brushes for a couple months now. Their so soft and so easy to travel with.
Ali P.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these brushes. Really good quality, and super soft bristles. Don't have to worry about the bristles falling out while I'm doing my makeup.
urja m.
urja m.
mumbai
This brushes has amazing packaging and bleands like a dream. It is easy to apply and use. It is value for money. I have combination skin. It blends any time of makeup easily. I use it daily and I highly recommend this.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are perfect for traveling. They provide excellent coverage without taking up a lot of space in your makeup bag. My family and friends all use them now too!
summer s.