SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by karina m.SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by america c.

BY SEPHORA

A colorful five-piece brush set in a flashy, metallic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Crease brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush see more...

Laura P.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this set recently - a 5-piece set for $36. What a deal! My main interest was the foundation brush, but I'm having a great experience with all of the brushes.
Anaissa G.
This product is great! I use it every day of my life. Their actually really good quality for the price and they never fail to make my makeup look amazing. No fall out bristles. They are durable.
Megan H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are perfect for traveling. They provide excellent coverage without taking up a lot of space in your makeup bag. My family and friends all use them now too!
urja m.
mumbai
This brushes has amazing packaging and bleands like a dream. It is easy to apply and use. It is value for money. I have combination skin. It blends any time of makeup easily. I use it daily and I highly recommend this.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these brushes. Really good quality, and super soft bristles. Don't have to worry about the bristles falling out while I'm doing my makeup.
summer s.