Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#338 in Facial Makeup Brushes
A colorful five-piece brush set in a flashy, metallic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Crease brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush
Photo (1)
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Sarasota, FL
This is a great product. I bought it as a set to keep in my makeup bag in my purse so that I son't have to be constantly switching products back and forth and it has certainly delivered!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Akron , OH
I bought this set recently - a 5-piece set for $36. What a deal! My main interest was the foundation brush, but I'm having a great experience with all of the brushes.
Anaissa G.
Anaissa G.
This product is great! I use it every day of my life. Their actually really good quality for the price and they never fail to make my makeup look amazing. No fall out bristles. They are durable.
Daniella G.
Daniella G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I got this as a gift- and I love it!! The brushes work great and the quality is really great. It's not like many other ones that don't hold up with time or crumble after a few uses.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This is a great brush set! I bought it in blue for my mom's 39th birthday and she loved it! I love using it to help her with her makeup... The bristles are soft with the perfect amount of strength to accomplish a beautiful eye look. I highly recommend this set :)
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oct. 9, 2016, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst
me parece unas brochas excelente sobre todo para llevar cuando una viaja no ocupa mucho espacio las recomiendo
karina m.
karina m.
Miami
Oct. 31, 2016, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst
I love them completely. is sensational, makeovers all know the importance of a good finish for the best brushes
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold, NJ
Jan. 5, 2017, 12:02 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst
I love this so much, I love how this comes in the color purple. The price is great and the brushes are good quality. You can get this at Sephora, and it comes in many different colors. Will buy again, it is great!
Ali P.
Ali P.
Regina, Saskatchewan
Love these brushes. Really good quality, and super soft bristles. Don't have to worry about the bristles falling out while I'm doing my makeup.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Dec. 28, 2016, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst
These brushes are perfect for traveling. They provide excellent coverage without taking up a lot of space in your makeup bag. My family and friends all use them now too!
summer s.