SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by Imporpana zamora A.SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by karina m.

BY SEPHORA

A colorful five-piece brush set in a flashy, metallic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Crease brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush see more...

Buy on Sephora
Priscilla V.
Priscilla V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh how I love the girly colors! Its my favorite color! Nice brushes that are soft and feels good
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have the full set, only the blush brush. But i love it! I want to get the whole collection later!
Jessi P.
Jessi P.
They're super soft and perfect for travel as well! I own one myself and I absolutely love them!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
I absolutely love this kit because it has ever brush you will ever need in it and the quality is awesome
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Carlinville, IL
I've been using these brushes for a couple months now. Their so soft and so easy to travel with.
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
Stockton, CA
I saw these in store and they are so soft and don't seem to shed a lot. I really want to get my own heir so soft and so easy to travel with.
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
Warrior, AL
I love this line of brushes by Sephora. We shop the Sephora line in our JCPenney's store. They have fantastic products to choose from.
Suhay G.
Suhay G.
Lakewood, WA
These make up brushes are beautiful! And they work great because when ever I get my makeup done they use these brushes and they do amazing works! I would love to have these brushes
Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
This is a really good brush set to use for travel. I always have a hard time when I go out of town because I do use a wide array of brushes to do my makeup, and the reason I'm giving this only 3 stars is because it doesn't include some of the brushes you'd think would be in a standard set, so I have to bring those couple of brushes with me seperately. But for the most part this travel set makes it easier for me to bring all my brushes with me without having to bring all of my "at home" brushes.
summer s.