Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#332 in Facial Makeup Brushes
Choose a Benefit Cosmetics the POREfessional Pore Minimizing Makeup deluxe sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Versace Makeup Pouch with select Fragrance Orders.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Versace Makeup Pouch with select Fragrance Orders.
Free House of Burberry Women's Sampler with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Free House of Burberry Women's Sampler with any $25 order.
Get a Free Urban Decay Meltdown Spray Deluxe Sample with a $10 Flash Subscription.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Wildfox Floral Tote with select Fragrance Orders.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Wildfox Floral Tote with select Fragrance Orders.
Receive a Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo Lush Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo Lush Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Choose a Make Up for Ever Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Choose a Make Up for Ever Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Free Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

13 days left

Bumble and bumble Don't Blow it deluxe sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Bumble and bumble Don't Blow it deluxe sample with any $25 order.
Yves Saint Laurent deluxe sample with any $35 order.

FREE GIFT

Yves Saint Laurent deluxe sample with any $35 order.
Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Choose a Fragrance Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Choose a Fragrance Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

13 days left

Get a Free Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Shampoo deluxe sample with any $25 order.

11 days left

Choose a Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick deluxe sample with any $25 order.

9 days left

A colorful five-piece brush set in a flashy, metallic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Crease brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush
Photo (1)
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Sarasota, FL

This is a great product. I bought it as a set to keep in my makeup bag in my purse so that I son't have to be constantly switching products back and forth and it has certainly delivered!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Akron , OH

I bought this set recently - a 5-piece set for $36. What a deal! My main interest was the foundation brush, but I'm having a great experience with all of the brushes.
Anaissa G.
Anaissa G.

This product is great! I use it every day of my life. Their actually really good quality for the price and they never fail to make my makeup look amazing. No fall out bristles. They are durable.
Daniella G.
Daniella G.
Pompano Beach, FL

I got this as a gift- and I love it!! The brushes work great and the quality is really great. It's not like many other ones that don't hold up with time or crumble after a few uses.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

This is a great brush set! I bought it in blue for my mom's 39th birthday and she loved it! I love using it to help her with her makeup... The bristles are soft with the perfect amount of strength to accomplish a beautiful eye look. I highly recommend this set :)
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.

me parece unas brochas excelente sobre todo para llevar cuando una viaja no ocupa mucho espacio las recomiendo
karina m.
karina m.
11800 NW 101st Rd VE-1124884 Miami, Fl 33198-1044 Tel.: (305)500-9199

I love them completely. is sensational, makeovers all know the importance of a good finish for the best brushes
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold, NJ

I love this so much, I love how this comes in the color purple. The price is great and the brushes are good quality. You can get this at Sephora, and it comes in many different colors. Will buy again, it is great!
Ali P.
Ali P.
Regina, Saskatchewan

Love these brushes. Really good quality, and super soft bristles. Don't have to worry about the bristles falling out while I'm doing my makeup.
Megan H.
Megan H.

These brushes are perfect for traveling. They provide excellent coverage without taking up a lot of space in your makeup bag. My family and friends all use them now too!
summer s.