SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by Imporpana zamora A.SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by karina m.

BY SEPHORA

A colorful five-piece brush set in a flashy, metallic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Crease brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush see more...

• Can i get this free No you have to buy it 2 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Sephora
Priscilla V.
Priscilla V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh how I love the girly colors! Its my favorite color! Nice brushes that are soft and feels good
Holly K.
Holly K.
These are a pretty good set of brushes for traveling. They aren't the highest quality on the market but they get the job done! I recommend these for frequent travelers!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Enon, OH
Great brushes, long lasting if you take care of them. Great with blending and they're very soft. I normally buy my brushes from sephora
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Sarasota, FL
This is a great product. I bought it as a set to keep in my makeup bag in my purse so that I son't have to be constantly switching products back and forth and it has certainly delivered!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Akron , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this set recently - a 5-piece set for $36. What a deal! My main interest was the foundation brush, but I'm having a great experience with all of the brushes.
Anaissa G.
Anaissa G.
This product is great! I use it every day of my life. Their actually really good quality for the price and they never fail to make my makeup look amazing. No fall out bristles. They are durable.
Daniella G.
Daniella G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I got this as a gift- and I love it!! The brushes work great and the quality is really great. It's not like many other ones that don't hold up with time or crumble after a few uses.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this so much, I love how this comes in the color purple. The price is great and the brushes are good quality. You can get this at Sephora, and it comes in many different colors. Will buy again, it is great!
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have the full set, only the blush brush. But i love it! I want to get the whole collection later!
karina m.
karina m.
Miami
I love them completely. is sensational, makeovers all know the importance of a good finish for the best brushes
summer s.