SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by karina m.SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by america c.

BY SEPHORA

A colorful five-piece brush set in a flashy, metallic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Crease brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush see more...

Dominique R.
Stockton, CA
I saw these in store and they are so soft and don't seem to shed a lot. I really want to get my own heir so soft and so easy to travel with.
Barbara C.
Warrior, AL
I love this line of brushes by Sephora. We shop the Sephora line in our JCPenney's store. They have fantastic products to choose from.
Emily C.
Davie, FL
Great brushes, long lasting if you take care of them. Great with blending and they're very soft. I normally buy my brushes from sephora
Lavetta W.
Detroit, MI
Brushes were useful okay but definitely not top of the line brushes. Easy to blend clean off easily. Blends eyeshadow well
Jeniffer C.
me parece unas brochas excelente sobre todo para llevar cuando una viaja no ocupa mucho espacio las recomiendo
karina m.
Miami
I love them completely. is sensational, makeovers all know the importance of a good finish for the best brushes
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
I absolutely love this kit because it has ever brush you will ever need in it and the quality is awesome
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
I don't have the full set, only the blush brush. But i love it! I want to get the whole collection later!
Taylor M.
Shelbyville, IN
Love these brushes and price is affordable. Sephora brand products are too good for how they are priced
Natalie A.
Carlinville, IL
I've been using these brushes for a couple months now. Their so soft and so easy to travel with.
summer s.