SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst

A colorful five-piece brush set in a flashy, metallic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Crease brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush see more...

Anaissa G.
This product is great! I use it every day of my life. Their actually really good quality for the price and they never fail to make my makeup look amazing. No fall out bristles. They are durable.
Daniella G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I got this as a gift- and I love it!! The brushes work great and the quality is really great. It's not like many other ones that don't hold up with time or crumble after a few uses.
Leticia G.
Othello, WA
I got this as a gift and this is so cute! I love how they're tiny and you can take them around anywhere you go. They don't take much space and they do such a well job in eye shadow. Just with these brushes I could do all my make up and still looks flawless. Very affordable to!
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Great starter brush kit. I realized I needed to start upping my makeup game up last year and needed a few basics. This did the trick and I love the bright purple color!
Laura P.
Akron , OH
I bought this set recently - a 5-piece set for $36. What a deal! My main interest was the foundation brush, but I'm having a great experience with all of the brushes.
Kelsey V.
Sarasota, FL
This is a great product. I bought it as a set to keep in my makeup bag in my purse so that I son't have to be constantly switching products back and forth and it has certainly delivered!
Holly K.
These are a pretty good set of brushes for traveling. They aren't the highest quality on the market but they get the job done! I recommend these for frequent travelers!
Suhay G.
Lakewood, WA
These make up brushes are beautiful! And they work great because when ever I get my makeup done they use these brushes and they do amazing works! I would love to have these brushes
Claire W.
These brushes are perfect for on-the-go. I bought them to go on a trip so I didn't have to take my full set of brushes and they are fantastic!
Giselle B.
brooklyn, NY
i needed a brush set for essential makeup so bad and found this one for a great price. they are easy to travel with and they are great quality.
summer s.