SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by karina m.SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by america c.

BY SEPHORA

A colorful five-piece brush set in a flashy, metallic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Crease brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush see more...

Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Great starter brush kit. I realized I needed to start upping my makeup game up last year and needed a few basics. This did the trick and I love the bright purple color!
Laura P.
Akron, OH
I bought this set recently - a 5-piece set for $36. What a deal! My main interest was the foundation brush, but I'm having a great experience with all of the brushes.
Kelsey V.
Sarasota, FL
This is a great product. I bought it as a set to keep in my makeup bag in my purse so that I son't have to be constantly switching products back and forth and it has certainly delivered!
Holly K.
These are a pretty good set of brushes for traveling. They aren't the highest quality on the market but they get the job done! I recommend these for frequent travelers!
Emily C.
Davie, FL
Great brushes, long lasting if you take care of them. Great with blending and they're very soft. I normally buy my brushes from sephora
Lavetta W.
Detroit, MI
Brushes were useful okay but definitely not top of the line brushes. Easy to blend clean off easily. Blends eyeshadow well
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
I don't have the full set, only the blush brush. But i love it! I want to get the whole collection later!
Jessi P.
They're super soft and perfect for travel as well! I own one myself and I absolutely love them!
Priscilla V.
Oh how I love the girly colors! Its my favorite color! Nice brushes that are soft and feels good
Giselle B.
brooklyn, NY
i needed a brush set for essential makeup so bad and found this one for a great price. they are easy to travel with and they are great quality.
summer s.