SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by karina m.SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by america c.

BY SEPHORA

A colorful five-piece brush set in a flashy, metallic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Crease brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush see more...

Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Othello, WA
I got this as a gift and this is so cute! I love how they're tiny and you can take them around anywhere you go. They don't take much space and they do such a well job in eye shadow. Just with these brushes I could do all my make up and still looks flawless. Very affordable to!
Arwa A.
Arwa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually think twice about buying a store's own personal brand BUT Sephora does a great job, and these brushes are no exception. The price is great for makeup brushes, and the bristles are very soft. If you want to get the job done, its here. No need to go to Sigma.
Jess S.
Jess S.
So cute 2 big brushes for like foundation and 3 small. They are great apply foundation well onto skin but you will need to blending it in or else with only that big one only slides on to skin and does not blend but other than that it's great
Claire W.
Claire W.
These brushes are perfect for on-the-go. I bought them to go on a trip so I didn't have to take my full set of brushes and they are fantastic!
Rose S.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these thinking that they would be great for travel. And they would be if the brushes were better. I have used them on two trips now and I can say they are ok. I had a hard time blending with them. It was not great. I wish they were better.
Cara B.
Cara B.
I have this in green and it's great for travel or in your bag for tough ups. Perfect little sized brushes. They are soft and they wash well.
Latifa B.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color on these are so fabulous and it's literally the best brushes you can get because it's cheap and you can take it with you anywhere you go I love it so much
Giselle B.
Giselle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i needed a brush set for essential makeup so bad and found this one for a great price. they are easy to travel with and they are great quality.
Sachse, TX
These are the most coolest brushes i have used i love the color too i use them ever day or sometimes every week they are really easy to use and apply make up with they are a really good price and you get a lot with the value too i am really satisfied with this product
Stephi D.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great starter brush kit. I realized I needed to start upping my makeup game up last year and needed a few basics. This did the trick and I love the bright purple color!
Sachse, TX