SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by karina m.SEPHORA COLLECTION Skinny Brush Wrap Amethyst uploaded by america c.

BY SEPHORA

A colorful five-piece brush set in a flashy, metallic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Crease brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush see more...

Caitlin S.
These are easily the softest brushes I have ever used. They work so well and do an amazing job at blending. I use these every single day and they're so affordable and worth the money. I highly recommend!
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love this so much, I love how this comes in the color purple. The price is great and the brushes are good quality. You can get this at Sephora, and it comes in many different colors. Will buy again, it is great!
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I got these thinking that they would be great for travel. And they would be if the brushes were better. I have used them on two trips now and I can say they are ok. I had a hard time blending with them. It was not great. I wish they were better.
Jess S.
So cute 2 big brushes for like foundation and 3 small. They are great apply foundation well onto skin but you will need to blending it in or else with only that big one only slides on to skin and does not blend but other than that it's great
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
The color on these are so fabulous and it's literally the best brushes you can get because it's cheap and you can take it with you anywhere you go I love it so much
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
This is a really good brush set to use for travel. I always have a hard time when I go out of town because I do use a wide array of brushes to do my makeup, and the reason I'm giving this only 3 stars is because it doesn't include some of the brushes you'd think would be in a standard set, so I have to bring those couple of brushes with me seperately. But for the most part this travel set makes it easier for me to bring all my brushes with me without having to bring all of my "at home" brushes.
summer s.
Sachse, TX
These are the most coolest brushes i have used i love the color too i use them ever day or sometimes every week they are really easy to use and apply make up with they are a really good price and you get a lot with the value too i am really satisfied with this product
Ashley B.
This is a great brush set! I bought it in blue for my mom's 39th birthday and she loved it! I love using it to help her with her makeup... The bristles are soft with the perfect amount of strength to accomplish a beautiful eye look. I highly recommend this set :)
Arwa A.
I usually think twice about buying a store's own personal brand BUT Sephora does a great job, and these brushes are no exception. The price is great for makeup brushes, and the bristles are very soft. If you want to get the job done, its here. No need to go to Sigma.
Anaissa G.
This product is great! I use it every day of my life. Their actually really good quality for the price and they never fail to make my makeup look amazing. No fall out bristles. They are durable.
summer s.