SEPHORA COLLECTION Skincare Booster - Imperfection uploaded by Fazila K.

BY SEPHORA

A clarifying booster that helps minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections. This booster can help visibly minimize pores and imperfections in as little as 14 days. Featuring a high concentration of zinc, the formula balances the skin throughout the day by eliminating excess shine for a perfectly matte complexion. Use alone or add to your favorite moisturizer or foundation. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is suitable for sensitive skin. Research results: In use test of 22 volunteers, after 14 days of use: - 73% reported less visible pores - 86% reported skin was more matte In a scientific test on 21 volunteers, after 14 days of use: - 24% reduction in imperfections was measured

Fazila K.
dubai, Dubai
It claims to work in 14 days.. but dint find much difference.. did see observable difference after the whole bottle finish3d.. almost a month or more. Nothing significant.
Not the best fan.. did not buy again... got a little bit glow on my skin and pores were better.. but not completely gone.. so if you have minor imperfections of blemishes and pores then it may/may not work .
Not recommended unless the only option.
The packaging is of glass and the tube is very long.. so you can easily get till bottom.
Very fragile to carry though.
L•I M.
jeddah
I like this product. I use it every night mixed in with my moisturizer and I definitely see a difference on my dry patches and textured areas. It has definitely controlled my pimples but hasn’t stopped them either. my pores are still pretty huge, so i don’t know if they have decreased or not.
Mae M.
I haven't used this that long yet but I did notice a reduction of zits that I get every month and also a reduction in size of my pores. It's affordable since I got this on sale from sephora. My only problem is how am I going to get this again when I ran out because I think this is being discontinued.
Buffy G.
Works super well! I got it on sale at sephora few days ago and im already starting to notice the difference in my skin!! Just add 4-5 drops and mix it with makeup or lotion and you use it in the morning and before bed!
Hailey J.
Nanaimo
Interesting product. Only used a sample. Would need to try more to give a proper review. It smelled decent
Shayla S.
Brockton, MA
Does this reduce pore size?
Mae M.
What is your experience on this one?
Shayla S.
Brockton, MA
Does this help limit oily skin?
Buffy G.
Now that they stopped selling it, what can be used that works just as well?
Jade B.
Canada, QC
How long did it take you to see results?