BY SEPHORA #50 in CC Cream

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A multitasking formula that promises color correction, skincare benefits, and complete coverage in one step. Instantly correct and perfect your complexion with this formula that promises a flawless, lightweight finish. The Hydra24 Complex instantly hydrates skin and minimizes the appearance of pores, while licorice extract evens skintone and antiaging sea kale extract smooths the appearance of fine lines. Perfect for wearing alone or under foundation, this versatile formula is recommended for all skin types, protecting with sunscreen and leaving the skin soft, fresh, and flawless. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This nourishing formula is fragrance free and specifically developed to suit all skin types, even the most sensitive skin.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Skin Perfect CC Cream SPF 20
  • "cover good, smell great,long lasting , wonderful sun protection in addition to the tones are very good. i do not have much to say about this product, i just loved " in 31 reviews
  • "provides a good coverage and gives even tone skin but i would not recommend it those who have more acne on their face. it is very light weighted , so very good for summers and for those who are not habitual of heavy makeup on their face." in 26 reviews
  • "love the sephora collection brand, it is my favorite cosmetics product , well regarding the sephora cc cream foundation is the best , works very well with my skin left it looks nice protected with the spf sunscreen , natural , full probleme skin coverage as the pores , you can wear this cream only without powder or liquid foundation , good price specialy on sale , highly recommend." in 7 reviews
Hali M.
Sparta
Review for: Fair more...
Didn’t really cover my face very well and felt heavy on my face. It didn’t look natural and was too dark for my skin complexion. Kinda pricey for the size bottle, most likely won’t buy again.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Spf 20 Medium N more...
This CC cream from the Sephora Collection is great. I received this as a sample from the store and was amazed at how well it works. It is very easy to blend and you do not have to use alot of this. Another plus is that it had an SPF 20. Even though this can be used alone, I applied foundation and it did not look heavy or mask-like. My face felt soft and my overall complexion was improved. I definitely will be buying this product.
Cori A.
This was suggested to me by a sephora employee as a light alternative to foundation. After trying it for a while I noticed it didn't offer much coverage and clogged my pores quite a bit. My skin got quite bad and broke out from using this product daily. I would say my skin is in the normal range so it was quite odd. I don't think I would recommend this product.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Review for: Medium more...
Este producto me lo regalaron hace un tiempo, me gusta como queda en la piel y huele bien, creo que tiene un precio muy accesible, yo definitivamente los recomiendo!!
Desiree T.
Springfield, IL
Review for: Spf 20 Light Y, Spf 20 Fair P more...
I would definitely recommend this product to someone who's looking for a pigmented cream with SPF. I definitely enjoy this product for the summer months. I do wish that it was more creamy and smelled a little bit better. Overall this is a pretty good product.
Sheetal B.
Gurgaon
Provides a good coverage and gives even tone skin but I would not recommend it those who have more acne on their face. It is very light weighted , so very good for summers and for those who are not habitual of heavy makeup on their face.
Isabel F.
Miami
In my opinion product is good if you are looking for the "no makeup look". It's is very light feeling in the face and makes you feel fresh. I don't recommend using it if you are into deep coverage CC créeme.
Amanda M.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this CC cream. I feels nice and light on your face and does not look cakey. I love shopping at Sephora because they have so many selections. Everyone you come in contact with is so friendly and knowledgeable. I will be shopping here again soon.
Sophia D.
Manassas, VA
During the summer I experience redness in my T-zone from the sun. I love this CC cream because it evens out my complexion while still being lightweight & looking natural. Long lasting & smells pretty good too! Will totally purchase again.
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
I have been using Sephora Collection Skin Perfect CC Cream for about 6 months now and am happy with the color and coverage and find that it's a good value for the price. The formula is not super thick and glides on smoothly. I find the colors to be true to skin tone and tend not to be as orangy as some other CC creams I've tried in the past. Def worth a try!
Lourdine S.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know how long this last? Sometimes I have some creams that will wear off really fast.
Jazmine M.
Council Bluffs, IA
How well does it actually correct skin color?
Barbara C.
Saint Louis, MO
Is this good to cover redness on skin? I have sensitive skin and sometimes it gets kinda a red and i wonder if this would even out my skin with a natural look. I hate wearing heavy make up on regular days, so usually cc creams are great for that!
KARLA G.