SEPHORA COLLECTION Single Ribbon Hair Ties uploaded by Michele M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Single Ribbon Hair Ties uploaded by Elizabeth C.SEPHORA COLLECTION Single Ribbon Hair Ties uploaded by Jasmine E.

BY SEPHORA #50 in Hair Ties & Clips

A no-tug ribbon hair tie that comes in an assortment of dazzling colors. Sleek and elegant, this comfortable hair tie makes any ponytail pretty. Perfect for your purse or gym bag, it won't leave creases and even looks stylish on your wrist between uses.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Denise G.
This does not hold up my hair what so ever . It falls out like crazy . The price is very low but if the item would work for me that would be great . I don't recommend sorry .
Michele M.
These hair bands are great for pulling my hair up in a quick pony at the gym! They don't crease or tug on my hair, leaving it looking great when I leave it down. I use these hair bands daily. Try come in many colors to match your mood or outfit for the day.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I really loved the idea of these hair ties because I hate hair ties that pull too tight. However, I was slightly disappointed with this product. I have thick curly hair and these products don’t hold that well in my hair. They’re fine for when I want something super lose, but not when I’m looking for a sturdy pony tail. But if you have thin hair or if you’re looking a loser pony tail these would probably be great!
Iliana U.
I like the idea of this hair ties, but they're not made for me. I have a lot of hair and the don't old it well. They're good for low ponytails or braids but not for high tight pony tails. Also they stretch and get loose after 5-6 uses. Maybe if you have thin hair you could rock this
Jenna B.
I bought this hair tie as an impulse purchase, and it was quite inexpensive. I hadn't used an elastic like this before, but it is so comfortable! I have fine, thin hair, so I was a little worried about it slipping out of my hair, but it kept everything in place without pulling too tight. I'm also impressed with all of the color options there are
Denisse D.
Laredo, TX
I loved the idea of this product. My concern was it was not holding my hair. it only wrapped around my hair twice. recommend this for some with thin hair looking a relax fit hair tie.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Cute and easy to use.  My hair is fine so I have to wrap it a few times and it looses some of its look.  Nice price point and a decent amount of color choices.  Nice add on purchase if you are trying to get to free shipping.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is easy to use on my curly hair. It does not get tangled. It is high quality and durable as well i juat wish it came with more in a pack and in different colors.
Kate S.
Carlsbad, CA
These are super comfy and hold really well! I like that they come in other colors than just the pink ones I originally saw. Still think the price point is a little too high for just a ribbon hair tie. But overall, they work well- no complaints at all!
Lolly P.
Benton , Ar
Love these hair ties by Sephora, the price is right (I usually snag them when they are in sale!), the tan shade blends with my dark blonde hair & they can hang with my thick naturally curly hair all day without 'ring-around-the-head' when I take it down in the evening.
Alyssa A.
Gaylord, MI
My hair is very fine, these seem like they would be very thick? Has anyone with fine hair used them?
Darya K.
I have fine hair, other head ties rip my hair, do these prevent my hair from ripping?
I heard so many great things about these hair ties, how are they different from regular ones?
Terena F.
These types of hair ties usually don't hold my daughters hair. Do these hold a tight grip?
Shyla B.
Does this product hold thicker hair up?