SEPHORA COLLECTION Single Ribbon Hair Ties Pink uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY SEPHORA #40 in Hair Ties & Clips

A collection of five, no-tug ribbon hair ties in dazzling colors. Sleek and elegant, these comfortable hair ties make any ponytail pretty. Perfect for your purse or gym bag, these shimmering hair ties won’t leave creases and even look stylish on your wrist between uses. see more...

• Why are these so expensive? Do they hold stretch ... Be the first to answer!
  • These types of hair ties usually don't hold my daughters hair. Do...1 Answers
  • I heard so many great things about these hair ties, how are they ...2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Single Ribbon Hair Ties Pink
  • "These hair ties are probably good for people with thin hair but I have relatively thick hair so they don't stay in well." in 6 reviews
  • "I think it is not a strong hold for my thick hair. " in 2 reviews
  • "But to the thin hair people these are for you all the way." in 2 reviews
  • "I love all of the fun colors and designs, And they look super cute just on my wrist :)" in 1 review
  • "Not only do they come in pretty colors, but they hold you hair back and doesn't cause breakage!" in 1 review
Sarah F.
West Caldwell, NJ
Hands down, the best hair tie I have used in my super curly hair! I love this hair tie (I went out and brought it in lots of colors!) For the price (super cheap) it is well worth it. I have not found it to stretch to much like some of the rubber based ties and it holds to hair perfectly without pulling. I highly recommend!
Alma R.
Seattle, WA
I guess I'm not looking hard enough, but I think Sephora is the only place I can find these. They say you can even wash these and it is true. They hold their shape and work just as great after washing. They do leave a bit of a dent if you put them on too tight. Love the color selection at Sephora, too.
Denisse D.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the idea of this product. My concern was it was not holding my hair. it only wrapped around my hair twice. recommend this for some with thin hair looking a relax fit hair tie.
Elizabeth C.
Orange Park, FL
Love these! Seriously! I have had my hair up all day and I don't have a mark and if I do get one its minimal. I can't believe I waited to long to make the change!
Emily S.
Raleigh, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
These hair ties are so much better to have in your hair than regular pony tail holders. They don't pull your hair out AND they don't leave a "ring"
Jasmine J.
Elba, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love my hair ties! They are super cute and make any quick pony look a little more put together! They are pretty cheap for what you are getting and I'll definitely be purchasing more once I lose all mine!
Angela M.
brunswick, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are 50 shades of No for me. I have long, thick, curly hair and these things suck. It honestly takes a lot for me to say I don't like something... These... The don't hold up my hair! The whole point of these things is to hold up your hair without leaving a crease! But dude... The most you can do with is put maybe a low ponytail... No. Not worth the money.
Felicia S.
I don't care much for these. I am a girst with not so much thick hair just a lot of hair. And though they do hold my hair and don't crease my hair so I see the appeal. As I wear then they fall out through out the day. They just aren't strong enough for people with a lot of hair. Probably the same for people with thick hair. But to the thin hair people these are for you all the way.
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so great. Don't leave a crease in your hair, look cute on your wrist, and don't cut off your circulation on your wrist when you're wearing them. Also, I find that it doesn't damage my hair like other hairties can
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't leave home without one of these on my wrist. So cute and colorful. I love that you can buy them individually at the check out. Pink is my must for Summer! No crimps in my hair after pulling it back. Love these!
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine hair, other head ties rip my hair, do these prevent my hair from ripping?
I heard so many great things about these hair ties, how are they different from regular ones?
Terena F.
These types of hair ties usually don't hold my daughters hair. Do these hold a tight grip?
Morgan T.
Why are these so expensive? Do they hold stretch for s long time? Prevent breakage? Just s trend?