SEPHORA COLLECTION Single Ribbon Hair Ties Blue uploaded by Jasmine E.

BY SEPHORA #73 in Hair Ties & Clips

A collection of five, no-tug ribbon hair ties in dazzling colors. Sleek and elegant, these comfortable hair ties make any ponytail pretty. Perfect for your purse or gym bag, these shimmering hair ties won’t leave creases and even look stylish on your wrist between uses. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Single Ribbon Hair Ties Blue
  • "If you can get them cheaper it is a def must buy considering they don't make lasting hair ties anymore." in 4 reviews
  • "I have fairly thick to medium thick hair and I can only rap this around my hair twice - which isn't tight enough to hold my pony tail - but it won't stretch any bigger so I can wrap it around a third time." in 3 reviews
  • "I have thick hair and it doesn't stay put and not big enough to loop again." in 1 review
  • "i use them for when im eating, tanning or changing a diaper just to pull my hair back real quick for only a few minutes then slide it right out, just not something that lasts to style your hair with. " in 1 review
  • "Not only do these hold your hair up pretty darn well, they look super cute on your wrist too." in 1 review
Courtney F.
Big Stone City, SD
I started using these hair ties a month ago and I have absolutely fallen in love with them!!! I haven't worn a regular ponytail since I've started using them! If I'm not wearing them I always have one close by just because they are so much easier to use!
Sarah R.
Mcallen, TX
These are so much better than the normal hair ties that always pull my hair out along with them. I have very thick hair and the are a little loose
Susan S.
Fairfax, VA
These are so great for avoiding hair damage from traditional hair ties! They also are better at not leaving hair dents.
Iliana U.
I like the idea of this hair ties, but they're not made for me. I have a lot of hair and the don't old it well. They're good for low ponytails or braids but not for high tight pony tails. Also they stretch and get loose after 5-6 uses. Maybe if you have thin hair you could rock this
courtney c.
Sylvania, GA
I haven't necess. tried this brand of ribbon hair ties, but I am sure they're about all the time. I have fairly thick to medium thick hair and I can only rap this around my hair twice - which isn't tight enough to hold my pony tail - but it won't stretch any bigger so I can wrap it around a third time. I've maybe only worn the ribbon ties 3 or 4 times and was so annoyed that it wouldn't hold my hair that I don't even know where they ended up. I will say, it didn't crease like a normal pony tail holder, but that could be because it was loose on my hair.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
My hair is medium length and thickness and I'm not really a fan of them, either to loose or to tight! i use them for when I'm eating, tanning or changing a diaper just to pull my hair back real quick for only a few minutes then slide it right out, just not something that lasts to style your hair with.
Jennifer F.
Burley , ID
These are super cute! I know some people didn't like the noticeable knot, but I think it gives a pop of color to your pony! A little spendy, but I like that they're durable.
Kristi M.
Birmingham, AL
I wear one of these everyday. I love them! Anytime I lose one I have to make a run to Sephora to replace it. This is a cheaper alternative to the Twistband. I have one twistband and I honestly prefer the Sephora ones.
Allie B.
I love love love these new fangled hair ties but be warned they do stretch. If you can get them cheaper it is a def must buy considering they don't make lasting hair ties anymore. I break regular ties on the daily.
Jennifer O.
Marina Del Rey, CA
Not only do these hold your hair up pretty darn well, they look super cute on your wrist too. the only downside is that they stretch out pretty quickly, but an easy extra knot fixes that problem :)
Alyssa A.
Gaylord, MI
My hair is very fine, these seem like they would be very thick? Has anyone with fine hair used them?
Shyla B.
Does this product hold thicker hair up?
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you feel this ribbon ties are better than traditional hair ties?