SEPHORA COLLECTION Single Ribbon Hair Ties Black uploaded by Michele M.

BY SEPHORA #84 in Hair Ties & Clips

A collection of five, no-tug ribbon hair ties in dazzling colors. Sleek and elegant, these comfortable hair ties make any ponytail pretty. Perfect for your purse or gym bag, these shimmering hair ties won’t leave creases and even look stylish on your wrist between uses. see more...

Erica D.
These are my favorite hair ties. They hold up well and don't crimp the hair as bad as traditional hair bands. They're also super cute, even when wearing on your wrist in case you ever need an extra tie for your hair.
Michele M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These hair bands are great for pulling my hair up in a quick pony at the gym! They don't crease or tug on my hair, leaving it looking great when I leave it down. I use these hair bands daily. Try come in many colors to match your mood or outfit for the day.
Carli M.
Orlando, FL
These are LIFE! I hate leaving hair ties on my wrist. With a passion. I guess I have a fat wrist or something but it feels like they cut off my circulation (I read somewhere its bad for you in many different ways too) and you always have a red circle around your wrist when you take it off. That's not normal. These are also amazing because they don't leave a crease in your hair! Greatest thing since sliced bread. And you can find them in a purse a little easier or just tie them on the outside because they're cute!
Jaris V.
I feel like these are on the sight just to be able to get those extra bucks added on to your purchase for free shipping. lol, they don't hold at all. It's just a stretchy ribbon tied.
Lauren M.
I love these they keep my hair tied in place without ripping my hair out when I try to remove them. I almost wish they came in brown so they match my hair but the black is just fine :)
Chelsea L.
Van Buren, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
These little bands do not hold well at all. They slip right out of your hair no matter the length. They also claim that they don't cause creasing but they definitely do.
Nicole D.
Zelienople, PA
These are a good thought because they don't restrict circulation on your wrist but your hair gets caught in the knot at the end and it's a tad painful to pull out.
Summer K.
Glendale, AZ
You can't go wrong with this hair tie, you can use it for a tight or loose pony tail. The ribbon look also gives it a bit classier look.
Elaine V.
I love these, they can add so much character to your hair without even trying too hard! Love all of the different colors that they have online to choose from.
Cheyenne s.
Storrs, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
They do not hold well in hair at all! especially if your hair is smooth and shiny like
mine. it is a waste of money