BY SEPHORA

A compact atomizer with a versatile, easy-to-use design. This universal atomizer's unique, modern design enables fast and efficient refilling without a funnel, allowing you to tote your favorite scents with you wherever you go. Suitable for all types of perfumes, this atomizer holds up to 55 sprays. The compact size is perfect for your purse, at the office, or in the car. If you want to change perfumes, fill the atomizer with rubbing alcohol and leave it for one day. Spray to empty the atomizer and rinse with hot water before use. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Silver Universal Atomizer
  • "You have to make sure to close it all the way and really tight or else it can spill." in 1 review
Cara A.
Buffalo, NY
I initially thought this was a 5-star product, but I had to knock it down to 3 because it barely lasted me a year!  However, it worked great initially and I loved that I was able to bring my favorite fragrances with me on the go.  It was also perfect for making sample sized fragrances that came in vials into mists.
Julia A.
Columbus, OH
I purchased this item for a trip I took to Key West and was excited to travel with my Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess. This was the perfect travel companion without having to go track down a rollerball! It never compromised the scent and the actual spray was perfect. My only complaint was that it had a bit of a drip at the sprayer. That being said I would still suggest this to travelers!
OnlyLeezaZ O.
This is a great item but it does have the tendency to spill out if you don't take the time to secure the top all of the way. However, if you close the bottle properly it shouldn't spill out to much. Just be careful. I love the silver bottle because it gives a rich classy look when I pull it out of my purse. lol
Emily S.
Independence , OH
I gave this as a gift to my mom because she is always carrying her perfume is in her purse. It is such an easier way to travel with perfume. My mom keeps it in her purse and she can easily spray her favorite perfume on any time without having the full glass big bulky bottle.
Kellee G.
I can't go anywhere without this product. I love carrying my perfumes and sprays with me everywhere I go and it was becoming a pain keeping large bottles in my purse... This changed my life and I keep it on me at all times to keep smelling good!
kristine m.
The idea and concept of this product is really neat. I love the bottle, its cute and looks great in my purse. Several times, it did leak in my purse. Not cool. But it does get 3 stars for the idea and the look of the bottle.
Misti M.
Savannah, GA
Love this I can put my favorite perfume in it and not have to worry about taking the big bottle around in my purse or my car. and you don't no funnel or anything to pour it in the bottle.
Alisha U.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is great for taking your perfumes on the go! You have to make sure to close it all the way and really tight or else it can spill. Otherwise, great product!
Catherine  G.
Bronx, NY
Esto me encanta por que es muy practico para nosotras las chicas y muy cómodo para llevar en nuestra bolsa es para llevar colono o perfume y es muy practico
Crystal C.
I'm so glad I bought one of these. I normally use rollerballs, but was gifted a bottle of perfume by a friend. This is perfect for reapplication on the go.
Grace L.
Markham, ON
I've had leaking problems with my previous atomizer.. Does this one leak?