SEPHORA COLLECTION Signature Clear Cosmetic Bags Large Cosmetic Case 11 x 6.75 x 3

BY SEPHORA

Chic, petite essentials that can slide into your purse or gym bag. Keep your makeup essentials close at hand and in clear view with these portable, pliable, easy-to-clean must haves. Sephora's best-selling Clear Bag Collection proves that there's nothing better than a see-through tote to help you keep track of your go-to beauty basics. see more...

Ariel R.
Opelika
Just like any other lazy girls nightmare, this clear plastic bag is now faded with scratches and discoloration from the wear and tear and staining of make up and use over time. I would prefer to use something that is less able to be affected by the products you use with them, which for me is typically makeup.
Ruby G.
San Juan, TX
Everything that comes from this site/store has awesome product. There's variety of makeup &a more makeup lol. And let me tell you, you will also find cheap stuff. I personally went to buy a hair dye and it was the best purchase ever!
Becky S.
This is a great idea for taking your makeup on the go, especially since you can see through the bag, It will make it easier to find what you are looking for without digging around. A good price too!
✨ASHLEY✨ S.
Sephora is my go to store! Always amazing products and customer service! You can even get color matched to ensure you are finding the perfect makeup!
Jackelyne C.
It is what is just a bag with the name I think you get cute bags for less. But if you are into showing off the brand it's for you.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Cute bag. I loved this. Hey cute and the sheer bag is nice so you can see your products when you're out of the house. Good price
Marissa C.
Bronx, NY
This product was durable. It was also used as a beach bag where it stored my sunscreen and oils for my hair and body.
Kirstie C.
Lyde Green, Bristol
I wouldn't normally think of purchasing a clear case but they are so underrated in the beauty industry. They are perfect for travelling and going through security due to the clear casing. I find the case also good to use on the go as it's easy to find what I need in the case because of the transparency.
Camille D.
Mirabel
It's a really good bag to travel or going to your friend house with your makeup. It's not to big or to small. I really like this bag specially to bring my makeup with my when I travel or going to sleep to my friend house!!