BY SEPHORA

Chic, petite essentials that can slide into your purse or gym bag. Keep your makeup essentials close at hand and in clear view with these portable, pliable, easy-to-clean must haves. Sephora's best-selling Clear Bag Collection proves that there's nothing better than a see-through tote to help you keep track of your go-to beauty basics.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
Someone gave me this as a gift. I don't use it much but when I do it's usually when I am going away for a quick weekend and I only want to take a limited amount of products with me. I do have others I use as well. So I probably wouldn't go out of my way to get another one.
Vicki S.
Woodbridge, VA
This Sephora bag can fit most brushes. It's also good because it is clear so you don't have to search for everything. Matter of fact you can fit a lot in this roomy makeup bag. I would buy again for sure I recommend this.
Savannah H.
Kenmore , NY
I ended up with 2 of these and use them often. One always is in my car and one in my purse or used in trips. It's clear plastic makes seeing what products I have to grab easier. .
Viviana R.
Great for keeping your make up well organized. I like the fact that it is clear view, so that you can see right away what it is in there. But other than that? It is just a regular makeup bag.
Anahi C.
San Antonio
I own a Sephora make up bag. It is very convenient for someone who travels a lot. I carry my kat von d lipsticks in there
Emme E.
It does the job and is amazing just to see your products in case you need that! I personally like clear makeup bags
Elliette M.
Really good for brushes on the go. Won't squish your brushes. After travel none of them were damaged at all
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Prabdeep T.
CALGARY, AB
I was looking for a separate case to hold my eyeshadow brushes while travelling and this is absolutely perfect! It keeps them neatly organized, big enough to add other brushes in them and is breathable as well. The clarity of it also makes it easier to find certain brushes without needing to dump the entire contents out.
Neyshaliz M.
Aguada
I loveeeeeee Sephora is one of my favorite marks, I want to try it all too because I'm literally obsessed with Sephora