BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An eyelash curler that curls even the most difficult lashes.

What it does:
The ultimate eyelash curler, this tool features a curved head and flat shape for dramatic looks, along with a straight angle to position it close to the eye shape. A solid grip and just the right tension delivers fast looks with no creasing, tugging, or pulling.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Use before applying mascara to prevent eyelash damage.
-Center your eyelashes between the top and bottom rubber sections of the curler.
-Position it at the lash line and gently squeeze the handles together.
-Hold for several seconds.
-Curl the lashes in an up and outward direction with mascara if desired, beginning at the base and working your way toward the tips.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Show Curl XL Lash Curler
  • "I really like the color on this eye color and I also like the quality of this I color and I like that it lasted for a long time without breaking" in 34 reviews
angelica R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I'm an eyelash curler fan and I originally bought this because my previous eyelash curler's plastic piece had basically been cut in half. I thought the color on this one was super cute and it claimed to give extra curl. I have to say I was not disappointed. The rubber curler piece has lasted a long time. I have not had to replace it yet and I'm going on at least 6 months of wear,and that's me using it every day. I did find the claim of the extra curl to be true. It fans my eye lashes better than the other brands I've tried, it gives a little extra curl and the quality of the metal and mechanical pieces have been great. Awesome buy for and definitely rebuy.
Heba H.
Mooresville NC
i love the color of this curler, i also love the fact that it comes with replacement parts, its a curler to use for a really long time, its easy to clean and durable, it works perfectly and the curl effect when combined with a good mascara is quite visible
Sofia K.
Scarsdale, NY
Your standard eyelash curler. I use this curler everyday, and it does the job. I have really straight eyelashes so it's always a struggle for me to get the right curl. This is a good standard product, but I wouldn't say it's life changing or anything.
Queen C.
Brooklyn, NY
This was okay but I found myself not really using it as much. Maybe I wasn't using it correctly but I feel like I never say significant results using this. It wasn't super expensive but I think if you're going to buy this there are better options out there
Kayla F.
Youngstown, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This has been a lifesaver for my lashes. I have deep-set, hooded eyes and I’ve tried a ton of lash curlers that either pinched my lids or couldn’t reach my lashes at all. I’m so glad I found this and got it on sale for $9 I believe? This grabs every single lash WITHOUT pinching and gives the most gorgeous curl. This is for anyone with deep set eyes or straight lashes!
twyrl y.
Alameda
Got this eyelash curler on sale at Sephora.com for about $7. after the tragedy of leaving my fully stuffed Prada makeup bag in a rental car. I’ve been extremely loyal to either the shu uemura eyelash curler or the Kevyn Aucoin The Eyelash Curler for decades, so I was surprisedly satisfied especially for the price. The silicone pad is sturdy but flexible, cleans easily and doesn’t tuck or stick to my lashes. I appreciate the XL version, as I’ve never pinched myself with them or accidentally crimped any corner lashes.
✰ ✰.
Houston
great eyelash curler, although it is a bit bulky when you’re curling its still gives you a great curl. i honestly still prefer my mac eyelash curler which I have had for 8+ years. i wouldn’t recommend for people with shorter eyelashes since it might pinch a bit, but otherwise its worth it!
Daisy M.
Sartell, MN
I use this all the time! It’s adorable and very easy to use. I have wide eyes and long lashes, this curler gets them all the first time unlike others in the past. It leaves me with a very beautiful curl, instead of just folding my lashes in half.
Danyel☮ ♡.
Love the colors of this and that it's xl to fit all your lashes I just felt that it didn't curl them much or hold a curl for long. Still better then some eyelash curlers I've used just I have a couple others from Sephora that I like a little better.
sunny k.
Gainesville, FL
Does the job!! I haven’t used a wide variety of curlers so I don’t see a difference in brands or really anything else to compare. Maybe I haven’t found the one to actually show me a difference but until then, this one works great!