SEPHORA COLLECTION Show Curl XL Lash Curler uploaded by Leslie G.SEPHORA COLLECTION Show Curl XL Lash Curler uploaded by Yimeng Y.

BY SEPHORA #22 in Eyelash Curlers

An eyelash curler that curls even the most difficult lashes. The ultimate eyelash curler, this tool features a curved head and flat shape for dramatic looks, along with a straight angle to position it close to the eye shape. A solid grip and just the right tension delivers fast looks with no creasing, tugging, or pulling. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Meldin G.
One of the best eyelash curlers I’ve ever used ! It fits my eye shape perfectly and it gets every single lash in one go. It curls my lashes easily, it’s not uncomfortable at all and I feel like it helps them hold a curl all day. It’s also easy to clean after use. Good value too!
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
Best lash curler I’ve ever used! Don’t go cheap on a lash curler a pricier one is going to last longer and be much easier on delicate eyelashes!! This is bomb had it forever and loved it ever since! Once it gets old I’ll go with a Sephora curler again and again!
This eyelash curler is the best!!!!!!!! Besides its beutiful color it gets the job done right!!!!!!! Like there is no other curler i know that actually lifts up tje eyelash curler like this one. I love the full look it gives at the end of all my makeup.
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing eyelash curler. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my eyelashes look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good eyelash curler that works wonders for your eyelashes!
Rachel G.
I had gotten this as a gift from someone and was actually surprised by how well the product curled my lashes. I used it everyday and (aside from the color) loved everything about this product! I would definitely buy again because the eyelash curler I am currently using is terrible! A shame I can't find the brand name, but I'm hoping to purchase another one of Sephora's Eyelash XL Eyelash Curler! (but in a different color, lol)
Sofia S.
Kerkhoven, MN
I highly recommend this eyelash curler not only for the color but the vibrancy of it and the way that it holds your curl is just great I recommend heated up with a blow dryer prior to putting it on your eyelashes
V Chor P.
I love my lash curler!!!! Unlike some other brands, out there that just tug it, and it doesn’t get the job done. This actual curler, gives my lashes that extra boost, and when I re curl it, the shapes stays curl, doesn’t flat out. I recommend you guys to get one from Sephora if you had the chance, I remember getting two, just because there was a beauty insider 15% deal.
Yessenia T.
Magnolia, TX
These are amazing, the style and the color got me hooked I bought these at Sephora I knew they were for me as soon as I saw them ! They’re very easy to use they’re rate for a good value. And I will definitely recommend it!
Yimeng Y.
I bought it in a nearby Sephora. The color is great, but hard to curl my lashes for sure. I bought it because I have bigger eyes compare to people around new, I recently found out that the one I used to use before, is normal-looking but does the job.
Just don’t want to use it anymore
Katlyn C.
Atlanta
Best eyelash curler ever. Hands down. Expensive maybe but it’s worth it if you have a certain look you want to achieve. It’s bought at Sephora. But like I said, very expensive.