SEPHORA COLLECTION Show Curl XL Lash Curler uploaded by Leslie G.SEPHORA COLLECTION Show Curl XL Lash Curler uploaded by Yimeng Y.

BY SEPHORA #21 in Eyelash Curlers

What it is:
An eyelash curler that curls even the most difficult lashes.

What it does:
The ultimate eyelash curler, this tool features a curved head and flat shape for dramatic looks, along with a straight angle to position it close to the eye shape. A solid grip and just the right tension delivers fast looks with no creasing, tugging, or pulling.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Use before applying mascara to prevent eyelash damage.
-Center your eyelashes between the top and bottom rubber sections of the curler.
-Position it at the lash line and gently squeeze the handles together.
-Hold for several seconds.
-Curl the lashes in an up and outward direction with mascara if desired, beginning at the base and working your way toward the tips.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
  • "I really like the color on this eye color and I also like the quality of this I color and I like that it lasted for a long time without breaking" in 34 reviews
Sofia K.
Scarsdale, NY
Your standard eyelash curler. I use this curler everyday, and it does the job. I have really straight eyelashes so it's always a struggle for me to get the right curl. This is a good standard product, but I wouldn't say it's life changing or anything.
Daphne’s G.
This eyelash curler is great for all types of lashes, it’s affordable and very easy to use. I bought it in Sephora and I would definitely buy it again, it’s something that is so useful for girls that use falsies, so I definitely recommend this product!
Clare E.
Omaha, NE
I got this in the color blue and I’ve used this for years actually. I like that it comes with interchangeable rubber pieces to put on the curler part. Compared to other brands I think Sephora’s is decently priced and I would recommend to a friend.
twyrl y.
Alameda
Got this eyelash curler on sale at Sephora.com for about $7. after the tragedy of leaving my fully stuffed Prada makeup bag in a rental car. I’ve been extremely loyal to either the shu uemura eyelash curler or the Kevyn Aucoin The Eyelash Curler for decades, so I was surprisedly satisfied especially for the price. The silicone pad is sturdy but flexible, cleans easily and doesn’t tuck or stick to my lashes. I appreciate the XL version, as I’ve never pinched myself with them or accidentally crimped any corner lashes.
Daisy M.
Sartell
I use this all the time! It’s adorable and very easy to use. I have wide eyes and long lashes, this curler gets them all the first time unlike others in the past. It leaves me with a very beautiful curl, instead of just folding my lashes in half.
Hannah R.
Just ok. Not really impressed by this, I mean it did the job after going over my lashes several times, but there really are better options at the drugstore. I got this as a gift and ended up tossing it because I already had better options.
Danyel☮ ♡.
Love the colors of this and that it's xl to fit all your lashes I just felt that it didn't curl them much or hold a curl for long. Still better then some eyelash curlers I've used just I have a couple others from Sephora that I like a little better.
Rachel G.
I had gotten this as a gift from someone and was actually surprised by how well the product curled my lashes. I used it everyday and (aside from the color) loved everything about this product! I would definitely buy again because the eyelash curler I am currently using is terrible! A shame I can't find the brand name, but I'm hoping to purchase another one of Sephora's Eyelash XL Eyelash Curler! (but in a different color, lol)
Beth M.
This is my all time favorite go to eyelash curler. I have tried other brands or cheaper ones. I always go back to this one. It curls smoothly without giving that pinched or bended look. You won't be disappointed.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love how the curls my eyelashes they look so great definitely love everything of this brand you guys are so perfect love every product , amazing , every is very good quality , I recommend you guys need to get it