BY SEPHORA #13 in Eyelash Curlers

An innovative, redesigned lash curler with the stunning ability to fit all eye shapes for outstanding and long-lasting eyelash curl. This curler features a newly designed head with increased width and curvature to fit all eye shapes and catch all eyelashes. It provides a fast, deep, and lasting curl without creasing or tugging lashes. The soft-touch silicone handles offer comfort and security.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I wonder if Sephora plans to make new designs or colors f...1 Answers
  • Does it get suck ever ?3 Answers
  • How does a lash curler work? Everytime i have used it, my...2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Show Curl Lash Curler
  • "Very very very good has been working for me for years and years and years and years longlong years" in 20 reviews
Zoey F.
Madison, WI
In my opinion, most eyelash curlers are essentially the same, so I can’t say that this was a wildly impressive tool. While I did enjoy using the curler and found it easy to use, the lack of rubber refills is something that I find to be a downside, however, this is the case for most eyelash curlers. Given that there are far less expensive options, I would not purchase this again.
Samantha N.
Georgetown , TX
It seems silly to be reviewing an eye lash curler, but if you’re as obsessed about your eyelashes as I am then you know the right curler is key. I really don’t like my this curler...yes it does curl but it’s hard to press, it often grabs my skin, and it doesn’t give me enough control. I have one from cvs I love so much more!
Giselle R.
Kissimmee , FL
I feel love like every girl with depressed looking lashes needs a curler. I love this curler cause it is gentle and not tugging on my lashes. Which I had a cheaper brand, and I lost the sides on my lashes😩😭. So I got this one to test it out and made sure I was getting a good quality curler. Best decision and choice. I always use this one all the time 😘
Keren A.
Bryan , TX
I wanted a basic eyelash curler for everyday wear, but this definitely gives a heavy and long lasting curl. I’ve always been afraid of chopping my eyelashes in half, but this is extremely gently and very effective! My eyelashes curl to the point that mascara makes my eyelashes look like falsies!
Christa K.
Nice curler, easy to use. I've never actually owned one before this, but I am glad I have one. It's quick and easy to curl my lashes before I run out the door. It squeezes easily, and has a nice curl when finished. I like the color as it is. It's also small enough to fit in my makeup bag.
Jasmine P.
Harleysville , PA
Very useful and it helps my eyelashes curl very easily. I have short eyelashes but it gives them a really good boost. It’s very easy to use and I use it everyday before applying mascara. I know people are afraid of pulling their eyelashes off but with this you won’t
Rebeca A.
Washington
This is a good product I liked how it make you look. Your eyes seems bigger. It is really easy to apply. I use it everyday I do my make up. My sling type is good I care a lot about it. I’m not disappointed on this product because maybe my eyelashes are different as others but absolutely would recommend it!
Shary A.
Columbia
This is a great product. It does a really good job of curling my lashes and my lashes are really hard to curl. It makes it so much easier for me when I go to put on my mascara so that I would let have to pile on the mascara. I would really recommend this product to anyone who needs a good eyelash curler.
Haley R.
It’s just okay. I guess it gets the job done but the curler doesn’t really go with my eye shape so I get weird crimps and some lashes that are left out. It would probably work for you if you had larger eyes. I think other companies curlers hold lash better
Yoshi L.
Northglenn
It’s great it really makes your eyelashes curly and does Not squish the eyelashes together.So for me great production recommend this to anyone who likes having curly lashes.And this product is in for a really affordable price.I am truly satisfied.
ADRI N.
do u use this after or before mascara for best results?
MK R.
Is this worth buying?
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does it get suck ever ?
ASHLEY D.
Virginia Beach, VA
How does a lash curler work? Everytime i have used it, my eye lashes look the same.
Chrissy C.
I wonder if Sephora plans to make new designs or colors for their lash curlers

back