BY SEPHORA #96 in Makeup Brush Sets

A dual-headed tool that contours and highlights in one. With two cosmetic brushes, this essential makeup tool effortlessly picks up and lays down pigment to define and illuminate the face. Designed for user-friendly and on-the-go application, both straightforward brush heads are made of high-quality bristles that dust on product and deliver flawless dimension and highlight to the entire face. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Nora G.
['Valhalla', ''], NY
Great double brushes for contouring and blush! Works perfectly and super gently to the skin! Perfect to apply makeup and Blend ! Worth the value ! Great quality productn
Tanya L.
Great brush. I like that there are two ends. I mainly use the contour side and it’s the perfect size. Super soft and I have not experienced shedding. Applies by contour perfectly.
Meg E.
Huntsville, TX
Not my go to brush but I still love it! I’m all about contour brushes because they all apply differently, and i would recommend this one to most people! Don’t use it often, because it is not my go to, but i still use it often!
Marianne Z.
I have a very easy / low maintenance makeup routine and wanted just one brush for everything. This is perfect !! I use the shape side for bronzer and the other for blush. This feels so so high end and is so incredibly soft. Couldn’t recommend more.
Charlin F.
This shape and highlighting brush from Sephora is the perfect brush to keep in your makeup bag. It’s great for contouring and highlighting which can make any look dramatic with two quick steps. The brushes also hold up really well
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Esta broncha es excelente es doble uso me encanta y es súper suave (: no se le salen los pelitos y funciona a la perfección me encanta con el simple echo de que sea doble me en definitivamente me encanta!
Taylor S.
moundville
OK so to everyone out there Who does make up this does do a great job with contour and highlight that is what I mainly use it for but that is my personal preference on how to use it other people can use it for pointing out things or for applying powders but that's just what I use it for and that is what it is made for but when this brush does start to mess up I will buy another one because I am in love with it and how it blends out things really well so I recommend this to a lot of people who do make up and have a passion for it
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I was recommended this product at my last Sepora trip and I am quite pleased! It is double ended so you get one side for contour and one side for highlight. However, I find that the highlight side is great for when I contour, and the angled side is perfect for blending everything in! The bristles are so soft and these are very durable and handmade.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Perfect brush. Easy to use. Sturdy but not too dense to the point that it's to harsh on the face. It's has two sides. Both can be used for highlight and even to blend out contour. I use the angled brush more because it picks up the right amount of product and it makes it so easy to apply. It's perfect.
Michelle A.
Love this product. I use it every time I contour, the bristles on the brush are very soft and the angled brush gives me the perfect contour every time. It allows me to really get a precise chisel on my cheekbones. This is a must have for everyone !