BY SEPHORA

A dual-headed tool that contours and highlights in one. With two cosmetic brushes, this essential makeup tool effortlessly picks up and lays down pigment to define and illuminate the face. Designed for user-friendly and on-the-go application, both straightforward brush heads are made of high-quality bristles that dust on product and deliver flawless dimension and highlight to the entire face. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Aidyn L.
This brush is so convenient for when I am traveling because it is double sided with must-have brushes! These brushes are so densely packed that I never have a heard time picking up product or blending!
Angeline L.
Portland, ME
Super soft against your skin it's like rubbing a puppy on your face. It gives you the perfect amount of glow without making you look gaudy. With this brush your highlight will always look flawless!
Taylor S.
moundville
OK so to everyone out there Who does make up this does do a great job with contour and highlight that is what I mainly use it for but that is my personal preference on how to use it other people can use it for pointing out things or for applying powders but that's just what I use it for and that is what it is made for but when this brush does start to mess up I will buy another one because I am in love with it and how it blends out things really well so I recommend this to a lot of people who do make up and have a passion for it
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I was recommended this product at my last Sepora trip and I am quite pleased! It is double ended so you get one side for contour and one side for highlight. However, I find that the highlight side is great for when I contour, and the angled side is perfect for blending everything in! The bristles are so soft and these are very durable and handmade.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Perfect brush. Easy to use. Sturdy but not too dense to the point that it's to harsh on the face. It's has two sides. Both can be used for highlight and even to blend out contour. I use the angled brush more because it picks up the right amount of product and it makes it so easy to apply. It's perfect.
Marianne Z.
I have a very easy / low maintenance makeup routine and wanted just one brush for everything. This is perfect !! I use the shape side for bronzer and the other for blush. This feels so so high end and is so incredibly soft. Couldn’t recommend more.
Michelle A.
Love this product. I use it every time I contour, the bristles on the brush are very soft and the angled brush gives me the perfect contour every time. It allows me to really get a precise chisel on my cheekbones. This is a must have for everyone !
Lily S.
Escondido, CA
Would recommend this brush! It gave my makeup a nice photo finish. It's more expensive than others, however, it does give a nice look. The value is nice for the price, as well. This works for an everyday makeup look, but it collects powders easily and is hard to clean.
Saneia B.
San Antonio, TX
This brush is great at picking up products you don't have to swipe to many time to pick up product I love that and leave a flawless finish without looking caked on!
widad h.
Tinley Park, IL
this brush is beautiful for highlighting. i love it and use t every time i highlight. i would recommend it even though its kind of expensive.