BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A deluxe eyeshadow palette with 28 warm color story shades, complete with a how-to tutorial pamphlet written by the Sephora PRO Artists.

What it does:
Leading artists, limitless expertise. Fifteen top makeup artists handpicked for their superior skill, unprecedented creativity, and ability to inspire through education make up the Sephora PRO team. Influenced by fashion, photoshoots, and social media, Sephora PRO Artists came together for the first time ever to present This PRO eyeshadow palette for any photo-ready need. It features 28 high pigment, high performance shades in chrome, matte, shimmer, and satin finishes to create endless looks in rich, velvety warm shades and golden textures that light up your eyes.

The palette comes with simple instructions application techniques written by the Sephora PRO so you can achieve unique looks with ease.

This set contains:
- 28 x 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Pro Pigment Shades in Canvas, Oat, Biscotti, Camel, Ochre, Saddle, Auburn, Sand, Brass, Clay, Copper, Bronze, Adobe, Sandstone, Hazelnut, Khaki, Peach, Brick, Terracotta, Burnt Umber, Chestnut, Brown Sugar, Caramel, Sepia, Coconut Shell, Cocoa, Cedar, Obsidian

What else you need to know:
Matte shadows feature kaolin to absorb skin oils for a long lasting matte finish. Nylon Powder contributes to the smooth texture and soft feel of these matte powders. Each contains antioxidant vitamins A and E.

Coconut and safflower seed oils offer conditioning properties and allow the satin shadows to spread evenly. Sericite has been added for a smooth, silky texture.

High impact pearls add to the vibrant finish of the shimmer shadows. Emollient esters have been added to enhance the luxurious texture of this powder and boost adhesion. Each contains anti-oxidant vitamins A and E.

Ingredient Note:
All Sephora Collection products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Beauty Uncomplicated | What good are tons of options if you can't figure out how to choose between them? SEPHORA COLLECTION is about formulas that really deliver, paired with bite-sized bits of Sephora expertise that make all those options less overwhelming. Whether you're looking for a new color, a new formula, or even a whole new look, with SEPHORA COLLECTION it's easy to get exactly what you want

Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette's color scheme caught my eye in an instant. It was love at first sight. When I saw that the Sephora Pro Palette was released, I went to the store physically to purchase it. Yes, I had the opportunity to buy it online, however, I wanted this in my arms IMMEDIATELY. So I went to the nearest Sephora and looked everywhere for this palette but couldnt find it. This palette for some reason is not out in the open, but you have to ask a worker to see it, then they'll bring the 3 different palettes out to see. Then you let them know which one you want and they bring it out from the back. Each color in the palette is so beautiful and can create so many different unique looks. The shadows are extremely pigmented and soft and easily blendable. Not only are they extremely high quality but the entire palette contains 28 different pigment shades. There are some shimmers, satin finishes, and majority mattes. I had such an easy time creating looks and blending all the colors out. It includes so many different shades that you won't need to pull out any other palettes or use any shades from other palettes. Just this one palette can easily create a look start to finish. I love the colors, the texture, the quality and am so excited to continue using this amazing palette. So many of my friends have seen me post about this and have asked where it's from. I have already told all my friends to get this ASAP. I am so in love with this palette!!!!!  [product:sephora-collection-sephora-pro-warm-eyeshadow-palette] " in 142 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this eyeshadow pallete it has very nice bright neutral colours which make blue and green eyes pop." in 18 reviews
  • "Very very pigmented and beautiful colors definetley more on the long lasting side I got myn at a close buy saphora!!!!!! It was my first time trying it and I will use it again I definetley recommend it" in 17 reviews
Lexie B.
I really do enjoy this palette. The color selection is beautiful with very smooth shadows that blend well. My only issues are that a few shades took more dips into the pan to get a good bit of pigment. I also had a shadow pan fall out of the palette when I picked it up one evening. Lastly, the price is a bit high but you do get decent quality. All in all it’s a great palette.
Heather H.
Pittsburgh, PA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Warm Palette
I am so glad I decided to splurge on this palette! Although at first $68 seems like a lot for a Sephora brand eyeshadow palette, you are getting 28 high-quality shades. I fell in love with the shades in the warm palette. It has been the only palette I've used since I purchased it! You can create many versatile looks that go from day time to night time. There is some fallout, but it's not something that bothers me. The shades are super pigmented and blend easily. I think this is the perfect palette for traveling because it has every color you would need plus a huge mirror. SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Warm Palette
ToShunda W.
Ridgeland, MS
I’m over the moon in LOVE with this palette. I use it with every look every day. It was worth every penny. I’ve always loved warm tones so this was the perfect choice for me. The large mirror is a bus plus. It’s only missing a brush. But nobody’s perfect.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Brace yourself. This is going to be a long review.
I'll kick it off with the swatches. I wasn't able to upload all the pics because I can only upload 3, but I still think we can get a good idea with the ones I posted. Yes, some of the swatches really do suck. Some of the colors, especially some of the mattes, were patchy. Others swatched really well and opaque. What's strange is though, I swatched the shadows for a second time the other day, and the shadows swatched so much better that time! I don't know why.

The shadows are pretty powdery and extremely soft. There's quite a bit of kickback on these. If that's a deal breaker for you, then no, you will not like this palette at all. The only ones that weren't crazy soft were "Peach" (3rd row, 3rd shade) and "Brown Sugar" (4th row, 1st shade).

Now don't let the swatches fool you because a lot of the shades applied really well on my eyes. I typically use a primer with my shadow too. The "X"s in the pics are just some of the shadows I played with that day. I played with others colors too on other days. I did try to make an effort to really try out the shades that didn't swatch well to see if they were any different on the eyes. They were. All the shades blended really well.
The only shade I've had a little bit of difficulty with so far is "Peach." It was kind of a bummer because that was the shade I was most excited about. It was pretty patchy at first. However, after spritzing my brush with a little setting spray and blending a bit more, it looked really pretty. There was a lot of fallout with Peach too though. It's personally not a deal breaker for me but it could be for someone else. I didn't have any problems with any of the other shades. They're all nicely pigmented (not too crazy in pigment), buildable, and they blend well. I'm able to get a lot of looks that I'm happy with.

The shadows also lasted on me ALL NIGHT. That part surprised me. After about 10 hours of wear time, my eye shadow still looked pretty darn good. Again, like I said, Peach does have quite a bit of fallout. It did remain pigmented though. A huge shout out goes to the shade "Sand" (2nd row, 1st shade) for keeping my inner corner highlight strong all night. That never happens! The most fading occurred in my outer corner, where I applied the darkest shades. That is mainly because of Peach transferring too. I tried it with an all matte look, and it held up better. Either way, it didn't look bad.

Now, for the pricing. This is where I hear people go, "NOPE NOPE NOPE," because it's a house brand. My theory is: house brand (not drugstore or drugstore quality) vs. high end, it just better be a darn good palette for what I'm paying. I also figured I'd be getting 28 shades, more than double the number compared to most high end palettes, for about $10-15 more. I'm okay with that. To really break it down for you:
We have 1.2g per eye shadow, 28 shades at $68 = $2.0238 per gram. That's still cheaper than some high end palettes I compared it to, which range from about $3.46 to over $4 per gram in those palettes.

Oh, and before I forget- the packaging. It is pretty hefty, especially since the mirror is so big. The palette is actually a bit smaller than I expected it to be, which I really like. It's nice and sleek. It's also sturdy and closes well. Some people might disagree with me but I would travel with it.

THE VERDICT: I do love this palette. I've played with it quite a few times now. I'm so happy with all my looks in the end. There are some aspects that could be deal breakers for some people but for me, I'm good with it. Some of the swatches did seem patchy at first but it didn't swatch patchily after that. And besides, they all apply well on the eyes, with the exception of maybe Peach. It's the actual application and performance of the shadows that matter more than swatches. I'm also going to use these shades a lot, and I will get good use out of every shade. This is definitely going to be one of my most well loved palettes!

Erica J.
San Antonio, TX
Received this as a birthday gift and I loved it. I love the variety of colors this palette offers and all the colors are so pigmented. for the price you get great eye shadows and a good amount of product in each eye shadow pan. Highly recommend
val l.
bangor
I would reconmoend this for someone who loveseyeshadow. I would definitely like this so much I would love to tell people about this product!! Famous people could ware this product, also I would feel like this would be soooo good and cute that will look on me in school. In the morning I will love to put it on. I would love this for free sample. Sorry for keeping saying that but I do really want these products. Thank you!!!
Laken L.
Honolulu, HI
I wouldn’t say this is my favorite warm toned palette. I think this would be great for someone that doesn’t own a million warm toned palettes (unlike myself). The shadows themselves do have some kick up but they remind me of Lorac shadows (which I love). The mirror on this palette is AMAZING. It’s huge and great quality. This palette is also pretty hefty. There is definitely some weight to it.
Jazmine c.
I love this palette there is fallout but that happens with most palettes the colors are super pigmented & the metallics/glitter colors are beautiful depending on the color how creamy they are but overall easy to work with & blend beautifuly. The price may seem a little high for Sephora but the quality of this palette does not compare to any “offbrand” palette. You get alot of colors and can make 100s of looks.
Jordan M.
Lk Barrington, IL
Pigmentation is out of this world. Some fall out of every good eyeshadow has some. I use this at every wedding I do makeup for and my clients look amazing. The shimmers are so beautiful and the mattes blend so creamy
Hiba E.
Tracy, CA
This is a really good eyeshadow palette. It comes in a wqrm, cool, and editorial palette. The eyeshadows in this palette are really buttery and pigmented and there is a good amount pf matte and shimmer eyeshadows
Michelle T.
I like warm tones and shimmers shades. Would you guys recommend this palette or the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk one? They're both about the same price but I was wondering more about the quality of the shades, specifically the shimmer and glittery ones.
Michelle B.
Toronto
Hmm.. should I get this? Is it worth the price?
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
What has been your biggest beauty let down?? Maybe lots of hype, but didn’t suit you? Mine was SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Warm Palette It cost my a whopping $55 and the quality was awful!
Charlyn D.
Kennoway
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Warm Palette Hey guys! I need to know if this is worth buying, everytime i look at it i fall in love
Valentina M.
Sugar Land, TX
I saw a review of this palette on YouTube. How good is it?