BY SEPHORA

A deluxe eyeshadow palette with 28 warm color story shades, complete with a how-to tutorial pamphlet written by the Sephora PRO Artists. What does: Leading artists, limitless expertise. Fifteen top makeup artists handpicked for their superior skill, unprecedented creativity, and ability to inspire through education make up the Sephora PRO team. Influenced by fashion, photoshoots, and social media, Sephora PRO Artists came together for the first time ever to present This PRO eyeshadow palette for any photo-ready need. It features 28 high pigment, high performance shades in chrome, matte, shimmer, and satin finishes to create endless looks in rich, velvety warm shades and golden textures that light up your eyes. The palette comes with simple instructions application techniques written by the Sephora PRO so you can achieve unique looks with ease. This set contains:- 28 x 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Pro Pigment Shades in Canvas, Oat, Biscotti, Camel, Ochre, Saddle, Auburn, Sand, Brass, Clay, Copper, Bronze, Adobe, Sandstone, Hazelnut, Khaki, Peach, Brick, Terracotta, Burnt Umber, Chestnut, Brown Sugar, Caramel, Sepia, Coconut Shell, Cocoa, Cedar, Obsidian Matte shadows feature kaolin to absorb skin oils for a long lasting matte finish. Nylon Powder contributes to the smooth texture and soft feel of these matte powders. Each contains antioxidant vitamins A and E. Coconut and safflower seed oils offer conditioning properties and allow the satin shadows to spread evenly. Sericite has been added for a smooth, silky texture. High impact pearls add to the vibrant finish of the shimmer shadows. Emollient esters have been added to enhance the luxurious texture of this powder and boost adhesion. Each contains anti-oxidant vitamins A and E. see more...

Sophia G.
I finally snapped from all of the pressure of the warm eyeshadow palette craze, and this is the palette I bought. I think I made a great choice. It’s definitely expensive for a Sephora brand palette, but the quality is (mostly) there and even though it seems like there are too many slight variations on a mid-tone Brown, I actually really appreciate how thorough it is. Even the patchy shades, of which there are three (brown sugar, peach and coconut shell) can be worked with the create a look that is cool and looks intentional. I think this palette is especially useful for someone with brown eyes - no matter what look you create with it, it’s going to be flattering. I’ve toyed around with the idea of returning it but I don’t think I can look back. Now I just wish I had the editorial palette too!
Laken L.
Bristol, VA
I wouldn’t say this is my favorite warm toned palette. I think this would be great for someone that doesn’t own a million warm toned palettes (unlike myself). The shadows themselves do have some kick up but they remind me of Lorac shadows (which I love). The mirror on this palette is AMAZING. It’s huge and great quality. This palette is also pretty hefty. There is definitely some weight to it.
Heather H.
Pittsburgh, PA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Warm Eyeshadow Palette
I am so glad I decided to splurge on this palette! Although at first $68 seems like a lot for a Sephora brand eyeshadow palette, you are getting 28 high-quality shades. I fell in love with the shades in the warm palette. It has been the only palette I've used since I purchased it! You can create many versatile looks that go from day time to night time. There is some fallout, but it's not something that bothers me. The shades are super pigmented and blend easily. I think this is the perfect palette for traveling because it has every color you would need plus a huge mirror. SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Warm Eyeshadow Palette
Idania S.
Hyattsville , MD
Oh God, what can I Say, I just love love love it so much, #sephorabrand Is one of my favorite! I already bought one of this pallets at Jcpenney and I loved, all those warm colors are definitely my favorites!! And you guys need to try this one on!! You won’t t regret it!! Its just amazing!!! ✨
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
Absolutely devastated that I wasn't able to get this before it was sold out. It never hit my sephora locally and was sold out online the second I tried to get it. I'm giving it a 5 star review because I have the other two and the quality consistency and blend ability is amazing. The house of sephora stepped their game up on these pro palettes and i am praying to the gods above I can get my hands on the warm pallet without spending $200 on ebay lol. People are ruthless on there I swear. If you manage to get this don't second guess yourself 100% worth every penny you will not be dissapointed
Michal H.
Thermopolis, WY
This pallet is one of my absolute favorites the pigmentation is crazy good you barely touch it and get a ton of product on your finger so you barely need any in the shadow would last a long time I would definitely buy again and I want to own the rest of the Sephora palette’s
ToShunda W.
Ridgeland, MS
I’m over the moon in LOVE with this palette. I use it with every look every day. It was worth every penny. I’ve always loved warm tones so this was the perfect choice for me. The large mirror is a bus plus. It’s only missing a brush. But nobody’s perfect.
Helem V.
Framingham
I'm absolutely in love with this palette! It's so pigmented, even on deeper skintones!!!! I love the diversity in eyeshadow formulas too. Matte, shimmer and satin. It's perfect! This palette is the most amazing one I've come across in the last few months!!
Selene P.
I love the color variation. I was torn between this one and the Natasha Denona, but of course this is less expensive. The only thing I didn’t like was the shimmer peachy color hardly has pigmentation. The other colors are great and have little fallout.
Cass L.
I wanted this palette so bad and I finally received it as a gift this year. The eyeshadows blew me away. They’re so pigmented and they last all day with an eyeshadow primer. The colors are beautiful and there’s so many options. I absolutely love it.
Michelle B.
Toronto
Hmm.. should I get this? Is it worth the price?
Danielle C.
Greenville , PA
Has anyone tried these out yet!? Are they worth it??SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Warm Eyeshadow Palette
Valentina M.
Sugar Land, TX
I saw a review of this palette on YouTube. How good is it?
Xaena C.
Fayetteville , NC
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Warm Eyeshadow Palette this palette looks BEAUTIFUL but I've never tried a Sephora palette. Opinions on it? Is it pigmented? Does it have a lot of fall out? Do they blend well?
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
How much does this pallet cost?