SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Pigment Palette NEON uploaded by Jacqueleen A.

BY SEPHORA

An edited assortment of shades from the SEPHORA PRO Editorial Pigment Palette. Influenced by fashion, photo shoots and social media, Sephora PRO Artists present the first ever SEPHORA PRO pigment mini palettes for any photo-ready need. These pigment-rich palettes feature trend-worthy colors in a curated assortment of vivid neon mattes to craft all your creative looks. The sleek design and magnetic closure make it travel and kit friendly. This set contains:- 6 x 0.04 oz/ 1.18 mL Eyeshadows in Porcelain, Electric Violet, Tiila, Jeffrey, Chris, Tangerine

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Beauty Uncomplicated | What good are tons of options if you can't figure out how to choose between them? SEPHORA COLLECTION is about formulas that really deliver, paired with bite-sized bits of Sephora expertise that make all those options less overwhelming. Whether you're looking for a new color, a new formula, or even a whole new look, with SEPHORA COLLECTION it's easy to get exactly what you want

• Now this are cute for summer1 Answers
  • Are these easy to apply and blend? Sometimes pigments lik...1 Answers
  • How do these colors look on the actual eyelid? Are they s...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Pigment Palette NEON
  • "Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! It’s very pigmented and it has staying power. It’s is very easy to blend which I like because I never do the same thing twice. I always like to mix up my colors and blend to create something new and this palette helps me do that." in 6 reviews
anabel c.
Ozone Park, NY
Theres kick up with these shadows which is expected given the fact that they are highly pigmented, however they are beautiful colors, very blendable and the package is sleek and great for travel, I love the amount of eyeshadow you get for the price, its a great purchase to make if you want to start playing around with colors
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
Wow this is amazing. I love the color range. My favorite color is Jeffrey. I like how you can build the color and it is so easy to blend. Plus it was only $20 which is an amazing price range.
D D.
Very pigment the swatches are amazing and I love  great pigmentation and the price is great. You would love every bit of it and I can say you want regret it
jamie y.
Jamaica, NY
Itzel P.
I haven't bought this palette because it doesn't have many color that I would use. I love how intense and colorful they are though because they are super happy colors but I know that they will just sit in my vanity for ever since I have an office job and I mostly reach for neutral colors.
Amy J.
Ocala
I get this eyeshadow palette for stars I love the colors in it doesn't always go right with me because I'm the older female but they look beautiful on both of my daughters
Vera F.
This palette is actually way more pigmented than what I thought initially! The pigment is intense and with the help of a primer will stay all day long! A beautiful addition to spring collection ! Also to complete the look add the new YSL colored mascaras !!!!
Kyla M.
This palette is good. They are already in the Sephora pro editorial palette though so if you have that don’t bother. The only reason I knocked a star is because some shadows apply a different color than what they appear to be in the pan.
Deb C.
Galloway, OH
Surprisingly good quality. I have only used this for two eye looks. So far so good. I always use an eye primer and setting powder because of my oil slick lids… lol 😆 it got 6-8hrs of wear only because I chose to remove my beat then probably could have went over a lil bit longer perhaps 🤔
Deana S.
Cincinnati, OH
I am not one for such bright colors but this palette is so amazing! You can create such unique, stunning looks with this palette and it is so pigmented. It’s perfect for all year round and it’s so sleek in the packaging. It’s also very affordable and not chalky like some Sephora shadows I’ve tried. It’s perfect!
Sydney S.
Kirkwood, MO
Would this pallet work well for someone with blue eyes?
Jocelyn F.
Seattle, Washington
Some reviews about quality and price, PLEASE ♡♡♡
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
Are these easy to apply and blend? Sometimes pigments like these can be a little hard, not velvety and look really weird when applied.
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
Now this are cute for summer
Amber L.
How is the fallout with this?