BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A deluxe eyeshadow palette with 28 high-pigment rose and warm shades in gorgeous textures including satin, matte, and metallic finishes.

What it does:
From Warm Cedar to Tulip, this palette will take you through all seasons. With tones of soft lavender and pumpkin spice, the Sephora PRO New Nudes Pigment Palette offers the most gorgeous shades in an easy, wearable way. Pops of pink and deep chocolate browns have never looked so elegant. All the versatile and highly saturated colors you need can be found in this one luxurious palette. These soft and creamy powders are packaged in a portable compact complete with a tutorial pamphlet written by the Sephora PRO Artists.

This palette contains:
- 28 x 0.04 oz/ 1.13 g Eye shadows in Daisy, Ribbon, Magnolia, Sandcastle, Blonde, Nylon, Boots, Sunkissed, Bubblegum, Peach, Satin, Thread, Branch, Spiced, Dew Drop, Wisteria, Camellia, Lily, Tulip, Magneta, Hickory, Buttercup, Cream, Cantaloupe, Tiger, Rust, Hazel, Warm Cedar

What else you need to know:
In partnership with the Sephora PRO Team, Sephora has developed these exclusive Pro Pigment Palettes featuring 28 high-pigment, high-performance shades in matte, satin, and metallic finishes. Like a makeup artist’s kit, these palettes incorporate a range of expertly selected finishes and shades to achieve any look imaginable.

-Coconut and Safflower Seed Oils (in Satin Pigment Powders): Provide conditioning properties.

Peach, Satin, Daisy, Ribbon, Sunkissed, Sandcastle, Dew Drop, Wisteria, Camelia, Magenta:
Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ptfe, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Magnesium Silicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Palmitic Acid, Benzoic Acid May Contain: Aluminum Powder, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Bronze Powder, Carmine, Copper Powder, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Red 28 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake Product May Contain Carmine.

Warm Cedar, Magnolia, Bubblegum, Thread, Branch, Spiced, Blonde, Nylon, Boots, Lily, Tulip, Hickory, Buttercup, Cream, Cantaloupe, Tiger, Rust, Hazel:
Talc, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Kaolin, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake Product May Contain Carmine.

• has anyone tried this pallete? I’m just wondering how pig...2 Answers
  • Is it expensive?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this palette yet? I’m extremely intrigue...2 Answers
shawnyece w.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
This palette is a must for any makeup artist or someone who likes nude colors. The pay off is decent but is buildable and actually looks amazing. I must say that it is becoming a new favorite in my kit. Is useable for both beginners and pros.
April N.
I’m not too extremely pleased with this palette or most of the Sephora collection eyeshadows. The color pay off isn’t great and it goes on extremely patchy and with low pigmentation. The colors aren’t very unique and look comparable to other palettes in a cheaper price range. I wouldn’t recommend.
Cassandra B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this palette! A little kick back but other than that I think it's great..the colors show up great on my skin and are easy to blend out without blending it completely away.
Nicole B.
magnolia
Purchased at: Sephora
This is such a nice pallette. There’s something for everyone in it and they are very workable shades with a nice formula.
Jennifer C.
Eucha, OK
These pro pallettes by sephora are so good. Great color play off, little fallout, wears all dang day, blends like a dream. An artist only needs the 4 or 5 of these that they make to have every color they need for their collections. To do everyday, bridal or editorial looks. So good, so worth it
Kimberly H.
Woodbury, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
I actually have really enjoyed this palette. The shimmers aren't my favorite, but I like all the variety in the mattes. I would think this palette would be really great for doing wedding makeup or for large groups. It's pricy, especially for Sephora, but I feel like I can use it for a lot of looks. The pigments are good and seem to blend pretty easily. I don't have many complaints. I'd love to try the warm tone one as well.
Iliana A.
this is the best pallet ever. Such high pigmented colours. every colour is so bendable and easy to work with. The colours are absolutely beautiful. no words can explain how amazing this pallet it. highly recommended
Perla V.
Doral, FL
I love the palette on all the size the small problem is that for the price the quality of the shadows should be better but I give it 4/5
Carol M.
Calgary, AB
The purple shades are what initially drew me into this palette. I was sold when I saw the range of tones and the level of pigment. The shadows blend like a dream and stay on well without creasing. I have blue eyes and this palette is very complimentary. I highly recommend this palette. It is well worth the price tag.
Sarah E.
Frisco
has anyone tried this pallete? I’m just wondering how pigmented these shades are.
Kylie R.
colorado springs
Has anyone tried this palette yet? I’m extremely intrigued but I’m scared to spend 70 bucks. How does it perform? SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO New Nudes Palette Should I take the plunge?
Maria X.