BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A deluxe eyeshadow palette with 28 editorial color story shades, complete with a how-to tutorial pamphlet written by the Sephora PRO Artists.

What it does:
Leading artists, limitless expertise. Fifteen top makeup artists handpicked for their superior skill, unprecedented creativity, and ability to inspire through education make up the Sephora PRO team. Influenced by fashion, photoshoots, and social media, Sephora PRO Artists came together for the first time ever to present This PRO eyeshadow palette for any photo-ready need. It features 28 high pigment, high performance shades in chrome, matte, shimmer, and satin finishes to create endless editorial looks in high-pigment color, metallic, and iridescent textures.

The palette comes with simple instructions application techniques written by the Sephora PRO so you can achieve unique looks with ease.

This set contains:
- 28 x 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Pro Pigment Shades in Porcelain, White Gold, Rose Quartz, Julie T, Moonstone, Ice, Silver Coin, Tangerine, Amy, Eliza D, Tiila, Myiesha, Electric Violet, Adi, Champagne, Jeffrey, Helen P, Grass, Shawn, Chris, Dina, Pink Quartz, Wendy G, Lou, Karoline, Hector E, David, Ilde

What else you need to know:
Matte shadows feature kaolin to absorb skin oils for a long lasting matte finish. Nylon Powder contributes to the smooth texture and soft feel of these matte powders. Each contains antioxidant vitamins A and E.

Coconut and safflower seed oils offer conditioning properties and allow the satin shadows to spread evenly. Sericite has been added for a smooth, silky texture.

High impact pearls add to the vibrant finish of the shimmer shadows. Emollient esters have been added to enhance the luxurious texture of this powder and boost adhesion. Each contains anti-oxidant vitamins A and E.

Ingredient Note:
All Sephora Collection products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Editorial Palette
  • "I do not own this palette but i have tried most of their eyeshadows and i love how amazing they wear because of how pigmented they are." in 95 reviews
  • "As much as I love the Sephora warm palette, I love this one equally but for different reasons. The variety of colors and textures really inspired me to try new looks. The quality is fantastic and yes there's fallout but...it's Eyeshadow. The looks you can come up with are endless and definitely can add a sparkle to your day. You won't be disappointed if you buy this palette." in 12 reviews
  • "Highly pigmented palets !!!! ESPECIALLY the shimmer/sparkly shades!!!! The price is average and typical for sephora. But none the less always impress' me with the pigments!! Also this is jeffree star approved !! Please do try this !" in 11 reviews
Gabrielle A.
I love this palette! If you’re into fun, colorful looks, this product is definitely for you. There are 28 gorgeous colors that blend out beautifully. The shadows are very pigmented. There is some fallout, but not so much that would push me away from the palette. Another plus is that there is a huge mirror on the inner lid of the palette!
Alexis Q.
San Jon, NM
After dying for a colorful palette I found this one! It is super pigmented and bright! It does however have a lot of fall out on the pigments. It tends to fall onto your cheeks while applying so I would advise you to put eyeshadow on first! There are a couple of the shadows that COULD fall out but haven't thank god. I would just be careful with it! Other than the quality of packaging, the product is absolutely amazing!
Valeria U.
Rockville
this is my first purchase of Sephora brand eyeshadows. The neons are true to color, there is fall out but nothing too bad. The chartreuse does not perform well on my skin tone (I'm in the "tan" category) if I use a brush, I tried an old-school foam applicator and that was better. To me is a little pricey but is a lot of choices, so not too bad.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
What I'm crushing on! In hopes to get from Santa Sephora Pro, it's beautiful, I hear pigment is amazing, no crease, no fallout. Easy to blend. I'm hoping I get this under the tree, I mean just look at all those beautiful colors , so many looks to be created with this gorgeous palette. #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Editorial Palette you can purchase this online or in shop at sephora. It would make a awesome gift for Christmas this year!
James Z.
Marshfield
It’s such an amazing eyeshadow palette and the pigment is BEYOND ME. It has a bit of fallout, but it’s so wort the pigment. The glitters are also amazing. The only downfall is the extreme $68 price point. If you have the money to spend, you should totally buy this though! I use it all the time for my Instagram account @james10mua where I do makeup :D. Be sure to check it out! I used it in the photo shown below and did not edit it or Facetune for review purposes :)
Maidelys N.
Miami
Beautiful color selection on this palette. Only problem I have with it is the packaging is heavy so traveling with it was a hassle. I dropped it twice and lost some colors. Had to end up making new shades in the palette to recover some product.
Cassandra N.
Raleigh, NC
I absolutely love this palette! I am not a neutral kind of person and this one matches my love of color. The pigment applies well and it's bold and bright. The mattes all blend so well and if you use a little fix spray the shimmer and glitter colors stand out like no other. There is quite a bit of fallout, much like the ABH Subculture palette so if that bothers you this won't be a fave for you. This palette makes me feel like a color superhero. Sephora Pro Editorial to the rescue! No boring, blah neutral shades here. <3
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes of all time. So pricey but I got it with a rare Sephora coupon which was awesome. The colors are so vibrant and blend beautifully. There are a few colors that aren’t impressive but the amazing shades make up for those.
Anastasia H.
Wow, wow, wow, WOW!!!! I love this palette. It includes so many colors and a lot of them are actually dupes for quite a few popular brands. I will say the pigment is a little loose but otherwise amazing. I highly reccomend.
Chloe T.
Tampa, FL
Okay, so where do I begin? This palette is gorgeous to look at and the colors are so vibrant. I needed a palette with bright colors so I went with this one. It does have fall out but it is manageable and doesn't deter creating looks. The price tag is definitely high, I bought this with a gift card (I probably wouldn't justify using my own money). Overall I love this palette and all the colors in it.
Adrianna H.
I was shocked at how much these palettes cost, given Sephora's brand has always seemed affordable....
Anjali M.
couva
Is this a good palette?
Madison M.
Opelousas, LA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Editorial Palette are these worth the price? Are they pigmented enough and easy to work with?
jana s.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Editorial Palette do you think that this is a wonderful package of eye-shadow?🌸
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I really want this palette, but curious if it's worth the money?? How pigmented? Is there a lot of fall out?

Sephora