BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A deluxe eyeshadow palette with 28 editorial color story shades, complete with a how-to tutorial pamphlet written by the Sephora PRO Artists.

What it does:
Leading artists, limitless expertise. Fifteen top makeup artists handpicked for their superior skill, unprecedented creativity, and ability to inspire through education make up the Sephora PRO team. Influenced by fashion, photoshoots, and social media, Sephora PRO Artists came together for the first time ever to present This PRO eyeshadow palette for any photo-ready need. It features 28 high pigment, high performance shades in chrome, matte, shimmer, and satin finishes to create endless editorial looks in high-pigment color, metallic, and iridescent textures.

The palette comes with simple instructions application techniques written by the Sephora PRO so you can achieve unique looks with ease.

This set contains:
- 28 x 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Pro Pigment Shades in Porcelain, White Gold, Rose Quartz, Julie T, Moonstone, Ice, Silver Coin, Tangerine, Amy, Eliza D, Tiila, Myiesha, Electric Violet, Adi, Champagne, Jeffrey, Helen P, Grass, Shawn, Chris, Dina, Pink Quartz, Wendy G, Lou, Karoline, Hector E, David, Ilde

What else you need to know:
Matte shadows feature kaolin to absorb skin oils for a long lasting matte finish. Nylon Powder contributes to the smooth texture and soft feel of these matte powders. Each contains antioxidant vitamins A and E.

Coconut and safflower seed oils offer conditioning properties and allow the satin shadows to spread evenly. Sericite has been added for a smooth, silky texture.

High impact pearls add to the vibrant finish of the shimmer shadows. Emollient esters have been added to enhance the luxurious texture of this powder and boost adhesion. Each contains anti-oxidant vitamins A and E.

Ingredient Note:
All Sephora Collection products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
  • "I do not own this palette but i have tried most of their eyeshadows and i love how amazing they wear because of how pigmented they are." in 95 reviews
  • "As much as I love the Sephora warm palette, I love this one equally but for different reasons. The variety of colors and textures really inspired me to try new looks. The quality is fantastic and yes there's fallout but...it's Eyeshadow. The looks you can come up with are endless and definitely can add a sparkle to your day. You won't be disappointed if you buy this palette." in 12 reviews
  • "Highly pigmented palets !!!! ESPECIALLY the shimmer/sparkly shades!!!! The price is average and typical for sephora. But none the less always impress' me with the pigments!! Also this is jeffree star approved !! Please do try this !" in 11 reviews
James Z.
Marshfield
It’s such an amazing eyeshadow palette and the pigment is BEYOND ME. It has a bit of fallout, but it’s so wort the pigment. The glitters are also amazing. The only downfall is the extreme $68 price point. If you have the money to spend, you should totally buy this though! I use it all the time for my Instagram account @james10mua where I do makeup :D. Be sure to check it out! I used it in the photo shown below and did not edit it or Facetune for review purposes :)
Alexis Q.
San Jon
After dying for a colorful palette I found this one! It is super pigmented and bright! It does however have a lot of fall out on the pigments. It tends to fall onto your cheeks while applying so I would advise you to put eyeshadow on first! There are a couple of the shadows that COULD fall out but haven't thank god. I would just be careful with it! Other than the quality of packaging, the product is absolutely amazing!
Chloe T.
Tampa, FL
Okay, so where do I begin? This palette is gorgeous to look at and the colors are so vibrant. I needed a palette with bright colors so I went with this one. It does have fall out but it is manageable and doesn't deter creating looks. The price tag is definitely high, I bought this with a gift card (I probably wouldn't justify using my own money). Overall I love this palette and all the colors in it.
Valeria U.
Rockville
this is my first purchase of Sephora brand eyeshadows. The neons are true to color, there is fall out but nothing too bad. The chartreuse does not perform well on my skin tone (I'm in the "tan" category) if I use a brush, I tried an old-school foam applicator and that was better. To me is a little pricey but is a lot of choices, so not too bad.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
What I'm crushing on! In hopes to get from Santa Sephora Pro, it's beautiful, I hear pigment is amazing, no crease, no fallout. Easy to blend. I'm hoping I get this under the tree, I mean just look at all those beautiful colors , so many looks to be created with this gorgeous palette. #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Editorial Palette you can purchase this online or in shop at sephora. It would make a awesome gift for Christmas this year!
Brenda F.
Benbrook , TX
I like this pallet a lot it has so many amazing colors to play with. The packaging is so nice and has a big mirror. The colors are long pasting but there is some fall out. I wan to buy the other pallets from Sephora as well. I hope they come out with more pallets very amazing pigmentation!
Cassandra N.
Raleigh, NC
I absolutely love this palette! I am not a neutral kind of person and this one matches my love of color. The pigment applies well and it's bold and bright. The mattes all blend so well and if you use a little fix spray the shimmer and glitter colors stand out like no other. There is quite a bit of fallout, much like the ABH Subculture palette so if that bothers you this won't be a fave for you. This palette makes me feel like a color superhero. Sephora Pro Editorial to the rescue! No boring, blah neutral shades here. <3
Sara R.
Ashland, KY
This is the best Editorial Palette I've ever seen!! It has everything you could ever want in a palette!! It's so pigmented and beautiful! The metallics are so amazing, the mattes are super blendable and they both last all day! This is one of the best purchases I've made in a long time!!! Sephora brand products never used to do it for me, but this one is incredible!!
Jenna T.
Comstock Park, MI
this palette, along with the subculture palette, are among my favorite releases this year. while this palette is a bit pricey, u get a ton of eyeshadows in so many pigmented colours. a few of the shadows are a bit chalky feeling, but they do apply well regardless. the bottom row of shimmers are creamy and wonderful. the only real dud is the white shadow, but tbh i have never found a good white eyeshadow in a palette.
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes of all time. So pricey but I got it with a rare Sephora coupon which was awesome. The colors are so vibrant and blend beautifully. There are a few colors that aren’t impressive but the amazing shades make up for those.
Adrianna H.
I was shocked at how much these palettes cost, given Sephora's brand has always seemed affordable....
Anjali M.
couva
Is this a good palette?
Katie C.
Obsessing over this at the minute, between this and the abh mr palette 😍😍😍
Emma S.
Washingtonvle, NY
Are the colors as pigmented/bright on the skin as they look in the package?
Jacklyn D.