BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A deluxe eyeshadow palette with 28 editorial color story shades, complete with a how-to tutorial pamphlet written by the Sephora PRO Artists.

What it does:
Leading artists, limitless expertise. Fifteen top makeup artists handpicked for their superior skill, unprecedented creativity, and ability to inspire through education make up the Sephora PRO team. Influenced by fashion, photoshoots, and social media, Sephora PRO Artists came together for the first time ever to present This PRO eyeshadow palette for any photo-ready need. It features 28 high pigment, high performance shades in chrome, matte, shimmer, and satin finishes to create endless editorial looks in high-pigment color, metallic, and iridescent textures.

The palette comes with simple instructions application techniques written by the Sephora PRO so you can achieve unique looks with ease.

This set contains:
- 28 x 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Pro Pigment Shades in Porcelain, White Gold, Rose Quartz, Julie T, Moonstone, Ice, Silver Coin, Tangerine, Amy, Eliza D, Tiila, Myiesha, Electric Violet, Adi, Champagne, Jeffrey, Helen P, Grass, Shawn, Chris, Dina, Pink Quartz, Wendy G, Lou, Karoline, Hector E, David, Ilde

What else you need to know:
Matte shadows feature kaolin to absorb skin oils for a long lasting matte finish. Nylon Powder contributes to the smooth texture and soft feel of these matte powders. Each contains antioxidant vitamins A and E.

Coconut and safflower seed oils offer conditioning properties and allow the satin shadows to spread evenly. Sericite has been added for a smooth, silky texture.

High impact pearls add to the vibrant finish of the shimmer shadows. Emollient esters have been added to enhance the luxurious texture of this powder and boost adhesion. Each contains anti-oxidant vitamins A and E.

Ingredient Note:
All Sephora Collection products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
  • "I do not own this palette but i have tried most of their eyeshadows and i love how amazing they wear because of how pigmented they are." in 95 reviews
  • "As much as I love the Sephora warm palette, I love this one equally but for different reasons. The variety of colors and textures really inspired me to try new looks. The quality is fantastic and yes there's fallout but...it's Eyeshadow. The looks you can come up with are endless and definitely can add a sparkle to your day. You won't be disappointed if you buy this palette." in 12 reviews
  • "Highly pigmented palets !!!! ESPECIALLY the shimmer/sparkly shades!!!! The price is average and typical for sephora. But none the less always impress' me with the pigments!! Also this is jeffree star approved !! Please do try this !" in 11 reviews
Gabrielle A.
I love this palette! If you’re into fun, colorful looks, this product is definitely for you. There are 28 gorgeous colors that blend out beautifully. The shadows are very pigmented. There is some fallout, but not so much that would push me away from the palette. Another plus is that there is a huge mirror on the inner lid of the palette!
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
This palette  is totally worth it it costs 68 dollars but let me tell you the eye palette is alot cheaper than others it comes boxed very well and the presentation when you open it you are just stunned it is gorgeous it is beautiful highly pigmented and it lasts the color on your eye all day the colors are just aweome i love colorful pigmented colors i highly recommend this palette and quality Sephora is quality with decent price head on over
Alexis Q.
San Jon, NM
After dying for a colorful palette I found this one! It is super pigmented and bright! It does however have a lot of fall out on the pigments. It tends to fall onto your cheeks while applying so I would advise you to put eyeshadow on first! There are a couple of the shadows that COULD fall out but haven't thank god. I would just be careful with it! Other than the quality of packaging, the product is absolutely amazing!
Zahraa R.
Leesburg, VA
The price is expensive but i guess it’s worth the money with all the vibrant colors in there. I love all of them they are all highly pigmented. The only thing i don’t like is it has a lot of dusty fall out but pigment is A+. Packaging is heavy but it’s a pro so ok 😍😍 and they keep it simple too. I love it! I have most colors to play with. I just wish they have red in there that would be perfect
Aine C.
marlborough
Absolutely in love with this palette. From the color scheme to the pigmentation & packaging! It’s perfect! It feels luxurious & looks it! This was my first time using it & I can see myself using it for any colorful look I do in the future!
Valeria U.
Rockville
this is my first purchase of Sephora brand eyeshadows. The neons are true to color, there is fall out but nothing too bad. The chartreuse does not perform well on my skin tone (I'm in the "tan" category) if I use a brush, I tried an old-school foam applicator and that was better. To me is a little pricey but is a lot of choices, so not too bad.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
What I'm crushing on! In hopes to get from Santa Sephora Pro, it's beautiful, I hear pigment is amazing, no crease, no fallout. Easy to blend. I'm hoping I get this under the tree, I mean just look at all those beautiful colors , so many looks to be created with this gorgeous palette. #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Editorial Palette you can purchase this online or in shop at sephora. It would make a awesome gift for Christmas this year!
Brenda F.
Benbrook , TX
I like this pallet a lot it has so many amazing colors to play with. The packaging is so nice and has a big mirror. The colors are long pasting but there is some fall out. I wan to buy the other pallets from Sephora as well. I hope they come out with more pallets very amazing pigmentation!
James Z.
Marshfield
It’s such an amazing eyeshadow palette and the pigment is BEYOND ME. It has a bit of fallout, but it’s so wort the pigment. The glitters are also amazing. The only downfall is the extreme $68 price point. If you have the money to spend, you should totally buy this though! I use it all the time for my Instagram account @james10mua where I do makeup :D. Be sure to check it out! I used it in the photo shown below and did not edit it or Facetune for review purposes :)
Nat B.
Land O Lakes
So I originally bought the warm palette in the pro collection Because I figured id use it more. I quickly realized i wanted the editorial version so much more. I finally got ahold of it and i was not disappointed. You can make almost any color look, from blues to purples, to fiery pinks. However, the bright green shade is chalky and dusts away upon application. Also some of the glitter shades are difficult to work with and if you do not apply a glue the fall everywhere, the glitters/metallics do get messy so do your eyes before your face.
Adrianna H.
I was shocked at how much these palettes cost, given Sephora's brand has always seemed affordable....
Anjali M.
couva
Is this a good palette?
Madison M.
Opelousas, LA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Editorial Palette are these worth the price? Are they pigmented enough and easy to work with?
jana s.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Editorial Palette do you think that this is a wonderful package of eye-shadow?🌸
Jacklyn D.