BY SEPHORA

A deluxe eyeshadow palette with 28 editorial color story shades, complete with a how-to tutorial pamphlet written by the Sephora PRO Artists. What does: Leading artists, limitless expertise. Fifteen top makeup artists handpicked for their superior skill, unprecedented creativity, and ability to inspire through education make up the Sephora PRO team. Influenced by fashion, photoshoots, and social media, Sephora PRO Artists came together for the first time ever to present This PRO eyeshadow palette for any photo-ready need. It features 28 high pigment, high performance shades in chrome, matte, shimmer, and satin finishes to create endless editorial looks in high-pigment color, metallic, and iridescent textures. The palette comes with simple instructions application techniques written by the Sephora PRO so you can achieve unique looks with ease. This set contains:- 28 x 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Pro Pigment Shades in Porcelain, White Gold, Rose Quartz, Julie T, Moonstone, Ice, Silver Coin, Tangerine, Amy, Eliza D, Tiila, Myiesha, Electric Violet, Adi, Champagne, Jeffrey, Helen P, Grass, Shawn, Chris, Dina, Pink Quartz, Wendy G, Lou, Karoline, Hector E, David, Ilde Matte shadows feature kaolin to absorb skin oils for a long lasting matte finish. Nylon Powder contributes to the smooth texture and soft feel of these matte powders. Each contains antioxidant vitamins A and E. Coconut and safflower seed oils offer conditioning properties and allow the satin shadows to spread evenly. Sericite has been added for a smooth, silky texture. High impact pearls add to the vibrant finish of the shimmer shadows. Emollient esters have been added to enhance the luxurious texture of this powder and boost adhesion. Each contains anti-oxidant vitamins A and E. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I do not own this palette but i have tried most of their eyeshadows and i love how amazing they wear because of how pigmented they are." in 95 reviews
  • "As much as I love the Sephora warm palette, I love this one equally but for different reasons. The variety of colors and textures really inspired me to try new looks. The quality is fantastic and yes there's fallout but...it's Eyeshadow. The looks you can come up with are endless and definitely can add a sparkle to your day. You won't be disappointed if you buy this palette." in 12 reviews
  • "Highly pigmented palets !!!! ESPECIALLY the shimmer/sparkly shades!!!! The price is average and typical for sephora. But none the less always impress' me with the pigments!! Also this is jeffree star approved !! Please do try this !" in 11 reviews
John L.
brooklyn, NY
This is a amazing palette for any colorful look that you plan on creating. The colors are vibrant, also pigmented. I would always suggest to have a white base to bring out the bright and neon vibrant colors. I appreciate that Sephora is finally making better palettes.
Emily L.
North Andover, MA
The pigmentation on this palette is intense to say the least! One light swatch from a pan and you have beautiful, in your face, bright color which is fantastic! ... however I have found some of them to be a little on the chalky side making them a difficult to blend out
Jasmine A.
Valrico, FL
Matte shades are kind of difficult to work with. Have to blend and build a few times to get where you want. The metallic shades are perfection! I personally think it’s worth buying just have to be patient.
Barbara F.
Springfield, VA
This palette is so amazing definitely worth the hype. Doesn't give as much fall out as expected from YouTube. I would repurchase this palette might now get the cool palette because it's so good. This palette got me so hype when it came out. Idk what people are saying with the price being high it's worth it!
maninder k.
I love eye shadows. I have so many palettes. It's very easy to apply and use. I love the variety of colors. I don't see any reason there is a room for improvement. It has a nice packaging. I would highly recommend this product to others. I will give it a 10/10
Raina L.
McKeesport
I love this eyeshadow palette the pigment and color story is breath taking. It's pricey but worth it alot of colors to get many different looks from. It's long lasting smooth and blendable they are beautiful. I would really recommend this product it's amazing!
Danielle M.
I love this palette. The shades are pigmented, vibrant, and soft. They are easy to blend and really easy for anyone to use. I would repurchase this and recommend it to anyone. If you’re looking to add a bit of color to your eyeshadows, this is the palette to use.
Andrea J.
Fort Smith, AR
Great colors very good lookin on m eye lids. I really love his product and I bought it at Sephora. Very nice palette. I wish the colors were a little bit more pigmented and comparing it to others I wouldn't say it was a bad job. I would definitely recommend you buy it !!
Dacia G.
Where do I begin? This palette is so pretty and pigmented. I could not believe the neons swatched so well. The texture is soft, although everyone keeps saying there's a lot of kickback. I think if you softly use your brush, you will be fine. Everything about this palette is great. And you get so many shadows for the price, so it's also a great value.
Demetrice J.
I love using everything by sephora and this eyeshadow palette is the best by them. I love how they packaged this product. I find it is better than the other eyeshadows. This brand lasted a very long time on my face. Yes I would buy this product again.
Adrianna H.
I was shocked at how much these palettes cost, given Sephora's brand has always seemed affordable....
Anjali M.
couva
Is this a good palette?
Katie C.
Obsessing over this at the minute, between this and the abh mr palette 😍😍😍
Jacklyn D.