BY SEPHORA

A deluxe eyeshadow palette with 28 editorial color story shades, complete with a how-to tutorial pamphlet written by the Sephora PRO Artists. What does: Leading artists, limitless expertise. Fifteen top makeup artists handpicked for their superior skill, unprecedented creativity, and ability to inspire through education make up the Sephora PRO team. Influenced by fashion, photoshoots, and social media, Sephora PRO Artists came together for the first time ever to present This PRO eyeshadow palette for any photo-ready need. It features 28 high pigment, high performance shades in chrome, matte, shimmer, and satin finishes to create endless editorial looks in high-pigment color, metallic, and iridescent textures. The palette comes with simple instructions application techniques written by the Sephora PRO so you can achieve unique looks with ease. This set contains:- 28 x 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Pro Pigment Shades in Porcelain, White Gold, Rose Quartz, Julie T, Moonstone, Ice, Silver Coin, Tangerine, Amy, Eliza D, Tiila, Myiesha, Electric Violet, Adi, Champagne, Jeffrey, Helen P, Grass, Shawn, Chris, Dina, Pink Quartz, Wendy G, Lou, Karoline, Hector E, David, Ilde Matte shadows feature kaolin to absorb skin oils for a long lasting matte finish. Nylon Powder contributes to the smooth texture and soft feel of these matte powders. Each contains antioxidant vitamins A and E. Coconut and safflower seed oils offer conditioning properties and allow the satin shadows to spread evenly. Sericite has been added for a smooth, silky texture. High impact pearls add to the vibrant finish of the shimmer shadows. Emollient esters have been added to enhance the luxurious texture of this powder and boost adhesion. Each contains anti-oxidant vitamins A and E. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I do not own this palette but i have tried most of their eyeshadows and i love how amazing they wear because of how pigmented they are." in 95 reviews
  • "As much as I love the Sephora warm palette, I love this one equally but for different reasons. The variety of colors and textures really inspired me to try new looks. The quality is fantastic and yes there's fallout but...it's Eyeshadow. The looks you can come up with are endless and definitely can add a sparkle to your day. You won't be disappointed if you buy this palette." in 12 reviews
  • "Highly pigmented palets !!!! ESPECIALLY the shimmer/sparkly shades!!!! The price is average and typical for sephora. But none the less always impress' me with the pigments!! Also this is jeffree star approved !! Please do try this !" in 11 reviews
juuuuulie ūüíĀ.
Boston, MA
I bartend at one of the city's biggest nightclubs, and find that all I need is my Sephora PRO Editorial Eyeshadow Palette. There are so many colors, I sometimes have trouble choosing which one to wear! They stay all night and never smudge or smear or get clumpy in the crease like some other eye shadows. All around awesome product.
T P.
I loooove this palette. It has so many fun colors and they blend like a dream. They are also soooo pigmented, I was shocked the first time I swatched them. I didn't know how often I'd use it since the colors are so bright but I use it all the time and I love it!!
Christine O.
The foil shades are beautiful, good pigmentation and blends well But it does have a little fall out when you use your brushes and for $68 I’m a bit disappointed! I wouldn’t recommend it!
Hannah Q.
STUNNING! The shades are so gloriously pigmented, especially the neon shades in this! Very very good job on this palette Sephora! So many looks can be made with this palette because you have everything you need! Blend beautifully, the shadows do have kickback but honestly a small price to pay for how gorgeous this palette is!
Blaine H.
Lafayette
YAS!!!! So glad I purchased this! I didn't want to drop the money, but it is so worth it. Incredibly pigmented colors are easy to blend. Pan sizes are generous. The glitters are very shimmery. I am in love with this palette. I never need to buy another palette again with pretty colors because this one is all I'll ever need. :)
Calista G.
Fairfield, CA
Sephora literally never fails at anything. This pallet is very pigmented and useful. You can use it for a bold look or low key and natural look. This pallet literally has me shook. There is lots of product in this pallet, and it will literally last me a life time. Ok I'm done now and still shook. I recommend this 100%
Tabatha H.
Fairfax, VA
OBSESSED!! Colors are so pigmented and blend so nicely! The glitter shadows are okay but just wet a brush and you'll get some good payoff. There's a decent amount of kickback but that happens with neon colors.
Sendy A.
This Palette is so great! It gives you so many colors to work it and the possibilities are endless, the reason why I'm giving it a 4 star rating is because the matte shadows are perfect and highly pigmented but some shimmery shadows are impossible to work with so much that I haven't been able to wear them on a look.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Sometimes I find this shadows a bit chalky but the colors are to die for and they have great pigmentation, but you have to put a good primer to really get the color pay off to look amazing. I'd say go for it, you could even spray a little fix plus on your brush and this would be amazing and stay all day.
Lyne A.
San Francisco , CA
The only reason that is 4 star is because you have alot of fallouts! But the pigmentation of this is phenomenal! Super easy to blend! Its really expensive for a sephora collection product but i think its worth it!
Adrianna H.
I was shocked at how much these palettes cost, given Sephora's brand has always seemed affordable....
Anjali M.
couva
Is this a good palette?
Katie C.
Obsessing over this at the minute, between this and the abh mr palette ūüėćūüėćūüėć
Jacklyn D.