BY SEPHORA

A deluxe eyeshadow palette with 28 editorial color story shades, complete with a how-to tutorial pamphlet written by the Sephora PRO Artists. What does: Leading artists, limitless expertise. Fifteen top makeup artists handpicked for their superior skill, unprecedented creativity, and ability to inspire through education make up the Sephora PRO team. Influenced by fashion, photoshoots, and social media, Sephora PRO Artists came together for the first time ever to present This PRO eyeshadow palette for any photo-ready need. It features 28 high pigment, high performance shades in chrome, matte, shimmer, and satin finishes to create endless editorial looks in high-pigment color, metallic, and iridescent textures. The palette comes with simple instructions application techniques written by the Sephora PRO so you can achieve unique looks with ease. This set contains:- 28 x 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Pro Pigment Shades in Porcelain, White Gold, Rose Quartz, Julie T, Moonstone, Ice, Silver Coin, Tangerine, Amy, Eliza D, Tiila, Myiesha, Electric Violet, Adi, Champagne, Jeffrey, Helen P, Grass, Shawn, Chris, Dina, Pink Quartz, Wendy G, Lou, Karoline, Hector E, David, Ilde Matte shadows feature kaolin to absorb skin oils for a long lasting matte finish. Nylon Powder contributes to the smooth texture and soft feel of these matte powders. Each contains antioxidant vitamins A and E. Coconut and safflower seed oils offer conditioning properties and allow the satin shadows to spread evenly. Sericite has been added for a smooth, silky texture. High impact pearls add to the vibrant finish of the shimmer shadows. Emollient esters have been added to enhance the luxurious texture of this powder and boost adhesion. Each contains anti-oxidant vitamins A and E. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I do not own this palette but i have tried most of their eyeshadows and i love how amazing they wear because of how pigmented they are." in 95 reviews
  • "As much as I love the Sephora warm palette, I love this one equally but for different reasons. The variety of colors and textures really inspired me to try new looks. The quality is fantastic and yes there's fallout but...it's Eyeshadow. The looks you can come up with are endless and definitely can add a sparkle to your day. You won't be disappointed if you buy this palette." in 12 reviews
  • "Highly pigmented palets !!!! ESPECIALLY the shimmer/sparkly shades!!!! The price is average and typical for sephora. But none the less always impress' me with the pigments!! Also this is jeffree star approved !! Please do try this !" in 11 reviews
Sydni M.
Phoenix
Okay the ONLY reason I'm giving this 4 stars and not 5 is because there is A LOT of fallout. The colors are extremely easy to work with and really pigmented! The pressed glitters you definitely need to use your finger or a damp brush. I've used this palette about 3 or 4 times and there hasn't been a color to disappointment me yet! I might purchase the other 2 palettes!
ashanti M.
This palette is VERY pigmented. I'm in love with the colors ! They blend so well ! It comes in various shades of color which I love. It suits everyone's skin tone which I also love. This is available online but I got it from Sephora itself. Highly recommend.
Bianca t.
Scottsdale, AZ
This was a fantastic pallet to use for Halloween looks!! It has a great mix of colors to create any look! The shadows are so pigmented and you can beat the price for the amount of shadows you are getting!! Run and scoop on from your local Sephora!!!
Bella Y.
Los Angeles
I was wondering if I could also have a sample of this pallet to so I can learn how to use makeup and I can post it on my Instagram and give you guys a really good review well another one because I did this one so you'd notice me but I'll post it on both my Instagram accounts and my friends always listen to me so I'm pretty sure they'll buy your stuff and the stuff on my other Instagram people we see so I pretty sure I would be a good investment to let me have a sample of your products
Brianna E.
So this is a hit or miss. The pigmentation is okay could be better for the price that they have it as. But it's a great duplicate from the Natasha D. palette. It is also less expensive then that pallet runs for. I would recommend if you are looking for a duplicate of the the Natasha denona palette but other than that, I'm not so sure if I would pay that much for it.
Ashley F.
Boca Raton
This palette is amazing!! The colors are so pigmented and the chromes are absolutely beautiful!! Also it is relatively easy to use however there is some fallout with the shadows and one must wet their brush to use some of the sparklier shades. To conclude the palette is amazing and has a variety of shades and benefits which make the price well worth it.
Alexandra A.
Coal City, IL
This is an all around beautiful, fun palette. I feel like I always buy the same warm tones, so this was a step out of my comfort zone. The shadows are very pigmented and I feel like for the price and how much you get, it's extremely worth it. There were a few shadows that weren't the best, but overall, the grand majority of them were fantastic!
Deija C.
Hayward, CA
Actually impressed with Sephora on this one, they really stepped up their game. For $68 you're getting a lot of different shades (and a decent amount of product). Quite a bit of fallout while swatching but the shadows blend great on the eye.
Alyssa G.
Oh the endless color combinations this palette can create. These shades are so pretty, really nice mix between mattes and shimmers. There's only one shade in here that isn't that great but all the other shades work really well. If your into colorful looks or wanting to add some color to your collection, I'd definitely recommend this palette.
Candice M.
Smyrna, TN
Almost the perfect palette I love it!! There are a few colors that seem to have a different formula because they have more fall out and patchiness but overall I’m obsessed! Wish it was cheaper though about $50 not almost $70
Adrianna H.
I was shocked at how much these palettes cost, given Sephora's brand has always seemed affordable....
Anjali M.
couva
Is this a good palette?
Katie C.
Obsessing over this at the minute, between this and the abh mr palette 😍😍😍
Jacklyn D.